yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Hello everyone!
It's been a couple of weeks since 2.3x was released and work is well underway on the next update (2.41). The main quest line hasn't been progressed in quite a while, so I would like to start working a bit on that. That is going to require a lot of work on the temple. For the story to proceed some babies need to start popping out at the temple and I'd very much like to give all the girls there some more scenes before that happens. Which means a LOT of images and not so much story. To balance story/quests and scenes, I contemplated just doing some scenes for the temple and developing the Imp's story to add some quests. This was the suggestion the Nergalites also voted for.
The current temple initiation scene with Grug seems to be rather controversial, and I once promised to revisit the scene. Version 2.41 will therefor feature an optional revised temple initiation scene. A slightly altered version of this scene will also become a repeatable scene which can be performed with all the girls currently at the temple. The original temple initiation scene will remain as an optional scene.
The rest will all be about the imp. I'll give you some more info on that subject when I've gotten more work done on her. Oh, and don't worry. I'll let you rename her just in case you feel the name no longer fits the character:).

I hope you guys have a nice week! I'll be back with more sneak peeks later.

Tinkerer.​
View attachment 1122405
I wish devs would stop catering to people who hate MM group sex and just carry out their vision. They're a vocal minority, whatever they think themselves to be, don't go out of your way to appease them.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Why what is the 3some for anyway can't you just kill the giant.
read the status update :)
Hello everyone!
It's been a couple of weeks since 2.3x was released and work is well underway on the next update (2.41). The main quest line hasn't been progressed in quite a while, so I would like to start working a bit on that. That is going to require a lot of work on the temple. For the story to proceed some babies need to start popping out at the temple and I'd very much like to give all the girls there some more scenes before that happens. Which means a LOT of images and not so much story. To balance story/quests and scenes, I contemplated just doing some scenes for the temple and developing the Imp's story to add some quests. This was the suggestion the Nergalites also voted for.
The current temple initiation scene with Grug seems to be rather controversial, and I once promised to revisit the scene. Version 2.41 will therefor feature an optional revised temple initiation scene. A slightly altered version of this scene will also become a repeatable scene which can be performed with all the girls currently at the temple. The original temple initiation scene will remain as an optional scene.
The rest will all be about the imp. I'll give you some more info on that subject when I've gotten more work done on her. Oh, and don't worry. I'll let you rename her just in case you feel the name no longer fits the character:).

I hope you guys have a nice week! I'll be back with more sneak peeks later.

Tinkerer.​
View attachment 1122405

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
After you do an input to select an animation, don't touch any keys or it'll break the loop. If it's freezing for some other reason it's on your end.
I've already tried that. I even tried to click as slow as I can on the dialogues before a scene. My laptop is pretty capable and can handle bigger and heavier games smoothly so I also don't think it' s a hardware problem. I'll try to download the game again and see if it works

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I've already tried that. I even tried to click as slow as I can on the dialogues before a scene. My laptop is pretty capable and can handle bigger and heavier games smoothly so I also don't think it' s a hardware problem. I'll try to download the game again and see if it works
If you select a scene do it with your mouse(-pad)... useing keys like space or enter will start the animation with a timer so it'll end automatically... useing the mouse will start a looping animation

Reactions: yoyomistro

Gengu

May 11, 2017
Take me a week to finished both A struggle with sin and Peasants quest, both is pretty enjoyable.
I really hope dev fix the freezing animations problem, it's pretty annoyed me the game freeze everytime when animation start to play. the animations thats work every time without any freeze for me is just only Jenny and bat breeder so far.

Can anyone recommend me more game like these two?

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Take me a week to finished both A struggle with sin and Peasants quest, both is pretty enjoyable.
I really hope dev fix the freezing animations problem, it's pretty annoyed me the game freeze everytime when animation start to play. the animations thats work every time without any freeze for me is just only Jenny and bat breeder so far.

Can anyone recommend me more game like these two?
Gameplaywise, Try Roundscape Adorevia but I'm not a big fan of some mechanics and the visuals

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Gameplaywise, Try Roundscape Adorevia but I'm not a big fan of some mechanics and the visuals
Plus it has a shitload of bugs either breaking Questchain or being game breaking... not to mentrion it continuesly crashes as it has a memory lag in the code... the devs never seem to try to fix old issues as they concentrate on new content... unless things changed drastically.
Last time I played one of their side games/project I had to witness the same issues aswell though, so I doubt it

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
guys any one has the the item file my game does not have that ? pics
If you want to access the item yourself, you need to unpack the game because everything is compressed into one exe file now. In which case, you will need EnigmaVBUnpacker, link: [RPGM] EnigmaVBUnpacker (RPG Maker exe unpacking) | F95zone . Just launch it and choose the exe file. It will unpack it and give you everything including items, system, img, movies, etc. However, if you just want the item file and nothing else then download the attachment and change .txt to .json.

Reactions: gartal
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes