robas147

Jan 19, 2018
Hello, is there anyone who can tell me what the changes to v2.32 are about because the changelog is "standing" on v2.21

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Quick question to anyone who knows the answer.

I read that there was a chance the kids that Jenny birth's could be Tom's if u give her the Enhanced Fertility potion. So I had sex with her a total of 5 times in 1 day when I did so. This made sure that she was preg in the next 5days. Every child has been born with dark hair & will comment "Hay you have dark hair like me, uncle". I'm gonna assume this is a nod that they are indeed my kids & not Tom's.

My question is can Tom actualy succeed in knocking up his wife if you're not careful & would those kids have blond hair like there parents?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, is there anyone who can tell me what the changes to v2.32 are about because the changelog is "standing" on v2.21
2.30 was a TEST that added in a new questline for Jenny the shop keeper (it starts by talking to her 1 day after becoming mayor). 2.31 was the proper release with some extended scenes & added the loaded dice to make the gambling mini-game easier.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I read that there was a chance the kids that Jenny birth's could be Tom's if u give her the Enhanced Fertility potion. So I had sex with her a total of 5 times in 1 day when I did so. This made sure that she was preg in the next 5days. Every child has been born with dark hair & will comment "Hay you have dark hair like me, uncle". I'm gonna assume this is a nod that they are indeed my kids & not Tom's.

My question is can Tom actualy succeed in knocking up his wife if you're not careful & would those kids have blond hair like there parents?
if you give her the real potion, she says she wants to have MC's kids and won't use the potion with Tom

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
2 questions, were do you find the map, are their currently other female goblins
you get the map from the mayor's house.
there are 3 goblin females in total.. Shakala once you defeat her, the daughter of the new goblin king and a captive you capture from a warparty

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hey Mentir. Do you know if Tinkerer has any ideas about adding raiding system to the game?
think he has mental idea what he wants but for now its still in the think-tank due the amount of other stories that need to be worked on or atleasted need new chapter. like they said before the game as more than 20 girls already so finishing some of the stories still higher on the list than adding new ones

think you mean the part of capturing other girls , due making more goblins that will raid for income for the MC is already in place

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
if you give her the real potion, she says she wants to have MC's kids and won't use the potion with Tom
I know about that mate (y)I'm more wandering about when we give a real one to Tom...

Could that still backfire on MC or are the kids all just gonna be MC's anyway?

robas147

Jan 19, 2018
2.30 was a TEST that added in a new questline for Jenny the shop keeper (it starts by talking to her 1 day after becoming mayor). 2.31 was the proper release with some extended scenes & added the loaded dice to make the gambling mini-game easier.
thanks for the info ... and this dice game is fun (especially when Jenny joins the game) :)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thanks for the info ... and this dice game is fun (especially when Jenny joins the game) :)
Glad u liked the Gambling Game. I played first without the loaded dice... blood levels went so high I saw veins I didnt know I had lol

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes