FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So I've noticed that some animations completely freeze the game now. Is that what you other guys are also experiencing? Aside from that tho the animations that do run, run better than ever before for me.

Reactions: Donho78

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
So question about the female goblins, i got the pigmi but still no sign of the daughter.I shouid haven the file in the right place

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
file is in the right place

you need to complete the Rebellious Tribe quest and get lucky with one of Shakala’s births (the chance of success increases by 16% for each birth)

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
For some reason the game just freezes here.
Nothing happens i just stand there.
Anyone else have this problem?

nerdiestviking

May 27, 2020
Peasants Quest - CGs(HighRes/In Game)+Animations
(Includes images that never made it into the game)

Individual CGs (v2.11): MEGA

Compiled zip (v2.11)(3.99GB): MEGA
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
How do i add these to the game?

Reactions: coldflow

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So question about the female goblins, i got the pigmi but still no sign of the daughter.I shouid haven the file in the right place
Complete Rebellious Tribe (triggers when Shakala has birthed 10 goblins). After that she will eventualy give birth to daughter. Make sure u have the Decensor Patch installed or else Shakala wont birth to a girl. AT ALL.

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
So I've noticed that some animations completely freeze the game now. Is that what you other guys are also experiencing? Aside from that tho the animations that do run, run better than ever before for me.
Same issue, the first goblin daughter animation is so bad I can't advance that storyline. I've reloaded the game prolly ten times.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So the halfling baker, can you actually sleep with her, if so how?
you need a special pastry for that - make sure you have a moon flower pollen on you and then bake pastry at the bakery or at the house in the village.
Use Moonflower Pollen to make 2 Special Pastries. Ask for sex then offer her 1 to her BJ. Come back next day ask for sex & offer pastry again for FJ. Then ask about her Boyfriend. Get the key during Let There Be Light & go back to the dragon. Show Rosy the key.

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
match pillars to rooms by colour (you may need to disable lightiing effect for better view)

EDIT:
you need to have activate "waystone part II" quest for that

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes