Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
W
It's hard to say because the game has so many side characters and again because of having so many side characters, Tinkerer ( developer of the game ) didn't make an update for story for some time so I think he is half way done with the story.
Worth a play in its current state?

Reactions: CptRexx

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The Nanny (Gwynneth & Victoria)
So if Tink still wants to make one of the women a nanny I think Gwynneth could be the best choice. It would make a nice evolution to her character arc. She starts out a prostitute for hire then becomes MC's personal slut if he pays alimony for her child. Currently its become insanely easy to build immense sums of money once you are Mayor & Goblin King. Through in the money made from the farm when Rosy's kids work & we are always making more money then we lose. I feel like this idea I have could help balance it out without bankrupting MC. So currently MC pays like 60g so remember that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: Victoria let's MC hire Gwen as a nanny. Guess how this plays out...

darker246

Jul 24, 2018
thwartme presents...

CHEATY McCHEATFACE'S SURFEIT OF SAVE FILES

So, I just played the whole game, v2.06, through from the start, to (what I think is) the current end and made a bunch of saves along the way. And I'm sharing those saves with you! Eighty-four completed quests, with only "Cemetery Rumours" left incomplete, because... sexy vampire fourway, that's why.

ABOUT THE CHEATING: at the very start of the game, literally before the MC had done anything, I saved and then edited that save file to add HP/MHP 200, and DEF 100. He has since advanced A LOT from there. MC is a suped-up tank. If you don't like that, then use to put it back to whatever you want.

The full set is here:

Mega

There are 65 save files in total, divided into three batches, 20, 20 and 15. The logs attached to this post show which quests have been completed for each save. If you want to play a particular quest, load a save from BEFORE the save where it is listed as complete. Please check the Status and Quest trackers when you load a save, in case I've mislabeled something.

Of course, along the way I was required to name the MC's kids. Those names are listed in the logs, in case they come up in the course of play. My MC is named William (for The Conqueror, or possibly Shatner) which you can change at the Mayor's desk. If you don't like the kid's names, go back to an earlier save.

Enjoy! And if you see where I've missed a quest, please let me know!

Thanks,
thwartme
Mate this is brilliant. I do however have one question if you don't mind. I played this game a long time ago and i remember at the time it was version 1.9 something, is there any way to determine which one of your 60+ saves is that version? Thanks in advance.

thwartme

Aug 10, 2017
Mate this is brilliant. I do however have one question if you don't mind. I played this game a long time ago and i remember at the time it was version 1.9 something, is there any way to determine which one of your 60+ saves is that version? Thanks in advance.
I didn't play by version, so it's likely the quests aren't completed in the same order they would have been if you'd been following the game version by version.

RustDust

Jul 18, 2017
Does anyone have a consistent solution for the animations freezing? The animation timings seem to work on different animations and it's a pain to memorize which ones work for which animations and switch them out.

wataru69

Nov 8, 2017
im stuck in victorias animation i restar and all it will not work so should skip all sex sceen but thats hy im playing this.

Charlie White

Aug 12, 2017
Anyone having an issue with the daughter scenes being disabled? any idea how to switch them on again? Is it a "false" "True" setting in the code?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Anyone having an issue with the daughter scenes being disabled? any idea how to switch them on again? Is it a "false" "True" setting in the code?
re instal the decensor patch in your new game due its not there by default

Does anyone have a consistent solution for the animations freezing? The animation timings seem to work on different animations and it's a pain to memorize which ones work for which animations and switch them out.
im stuck in victorias animation i restar and all it will not work so should skip all sex sceen but thats hy im playing this.
For now put it on lower speed or disable it. tinkerer knows about it and hopefully its addressed very soon

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
re instal the decensor patch in your new game due its not there by default

For now put it on lower speed or disable it. tinkerer knows about it and hopefully its addressed very soon
Ok, If all else failed, which is the case for me even though I try low speed, no lighting effect, etc. A solution I come up with, which I highly not recommended just because I'm weird and like the scene to be played on cue and feel like it ruin the game so above and stupidly beyond I go.
1) You need to unpack the game to its core from the single .exe file, I use EnigmaVBUnpacker to unpack the ver2.32 to small files where you will find the movies files with all scenes in it.
2) Download the compressed version of the game, which already been nice unpacked by Exoplast, where you will find all te files including movie files in www file.
3) I also have movies file after unpacked for ver2.31 because it was literal days between 2.31 update and 2.32 update.
4) I think you know where this is going. Before every sex scene just save, and if the animated sex scene doesn't work then go into the movie file of the compressed version or ver2.31 if you have it and copy that specific scene over and play it again.

P.S. There are scenes that I found that both ver2.32 and compressed version don't work and both ver2.32 and ver2.31 don't work. So far haven't found scenes that all three don't work. Again, it's really a lot of work and crazy so I suggest wait for new update or hotfix from Tinkerer.

Grimlock

Jan 6, 2018
There is still a bug in the game, once you give you demon daughter a dress and then go up to the batbreeder and open the cage.
Your demon daughter comes up to you and the game just stops.
it doesn´t freeze or anything like that you are just unable to do anything and no dialog starts or anything, you just stand there unable to move.

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
Out of curiosity, how finished is this game?
Probably around half way through. But there's 20-30 hours of content for people who want to get all the sex-scenes. The main story feels like it's about halfway done, the goblin storyline seems halfway done. The Giant storyline has barely begun. The templar storyline seems halfway done and the mancave seems about halfway finished.

The content additions seems a lot bigger than they were at the start so I'd give it another 2~ years before we see a completed tag? Thought I hope he finishes the mainplot lines first before adding more side characters with their own stories.

Last edited:
Reactions: KilljoyTRV
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes