Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
How do?.If theres one thing i dislike about this game its the puzzels, they just kinda throw you into them with no hints and yell, Go!

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
How do?.If theres one thing i dislike about this game its the puzzels, they just kinda throw you into them with no hints and yell, Go!
turn on lighting effects to see light direction. as for the proper sequence, there's a lot of complete and detailed walkthroughs out there

Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
So i may have encountered a glitch, the spirit potions quest, i gave her the stuff and she taught me the recipe, i even made and used the potion but it shows up as not completed

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
So i may have encountered a glitch, the spirit potions quest, i gave her the stuff and she taught me the recipe, i even made and used the potion but it shows up as not completed
Sometimes, saving a game and restarting the game solves that problem.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Did not work, is this going to stop me geting other quests this npc might have?
Nope, she dose not have any other quest available so you're good.

Her only purpose is to buy ingredients and spirit potion which you already got recipe so it dosnt matter if it dosnt show as completed probably a visual bug.

Reactions: FunFuntomes
Apr 4, 2021
hello I have a question for those who play the android version, and that is that there is content that is not available unless we have the "decensored pach" installed as for example the daughter of (mc and shakala) and I wanted to know if the android version it already comes with that content

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes