Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
buy the sheep from the farmer
Doesn't sell sheep because there aren't enough of them anyway, because they disappear.
In the beginning, I have already caught the culprit in the disappearance of the sheep, but then there is no progress

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Doesn't sell sheep because there aren't enough of them anyway, because they disappear.
In the beginning, I have already caught the culprit in the disappearance of the sheep, but then there is no progress
try talking to him with goblin ears as evidence

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
to be sure... MC has also 2 inteligent sisters, they win a gameshow, and MC sprayed two guys with memoryerasing spray? sounds like Once in a lifetime.

as of the imp, I'll give her a random name wait to see how she looks and change it to a more fitting
OMG! Yes that's thate game!!!!! You are a legend thank you!!!

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
After killing the Goblin did u "claim reward"? After that u should be able to buy sheep from him.

Motakuji

Feb 6, 2018
Where can I find potions Phallus Gigantus.
Probably, for the first time on the way to the Ogres, he was behind a tree, and then where do they take him?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do Frida's story until you first her then go speak with Ziva to learn how to make them.

Fatigued

Feb 18, 2019
Did Erevi's Daughter content get removed? I remember playing a way older version and you used to be able to do all sorts of stuff with her if you did the things she asked. However i was replaying it and nothing happens.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Did Erevi's Daughter content get removed? I remember playing a way older version and you used to be able to do all sorts of stuff with her if you did the things she asked. However i was replaying it and nothing happens.
If u dont have the Decenser Patch then u dont get F+D incest content.

Reactions: Fatigued

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
make sure you finish any ongoing quests with her and some of her major quests need other quests to be unlocked so if you're stuck somewhere, try doing another character's quest elsewhere. some of these quests are intertwined because of the story

Reactions: Fatigued
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes