Nscovil88

Apr 19, 2020
Been awhile since I played this and decided to get back in on it. How do you make the Potion of Enhanced Fertility. Where's the recipe? Can you get after you restore the temple?

UPDATE: You make the potions at the magical chalice.

Anyone else have their animations freeze? I have a 1080 ti and animations freeze regardless of "setting." Especially on Rosy (after you build her house).

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Reported the update for 2.3.3 see if it works for people
also info about the change log

if you still have issues, please send DM with what scenes

Been awhile since I played this and decided to get back in on it. How do you make the Potion of Enhanced Fertility. Where's the recipe? Can you get after you restore the temple?

UPDATE: You make the potions at the magical chalice.

Anyone else have their animations freeze? I have a 1080 ti and animations freeze regardless of "setting." Especially on Rosy (after you build her house).
lets hope its fixed in 2.3.3 for everbody

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
I am using v.2.3.3.
If consume a spirit potion, to relieve pregnant scene with Erevi their animations freeze

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
So judging by the little sneak peek we got as well as Tinkerer talking about it, we'll finally continue a bit in the story for the next update which is great in my book. In that picture Tinkerer posted we also saw Ziva again so maybe she'll also get more content now but I personally hope we'll also see more of Erevi soon as well because she and Victoria are my favourite women in the game.

Already excited what Tinkerer will do in the future.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

sickkid89

Nov 1, 2018
its really been a long time since i play this game. do the old scenes got animated? or its only those new ones?

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I have a question, why do we all speak in British accents when we're from outer space and there's no Britain?

Stareagle lord

Aug 8, 2017
I like many stuff with the game what i dislike in a way is 3 things
And a bit confused about the 4th and id like to see on 5th

1 The Dark Elf only path is to become her 'slave' so far that i know of..

2 The Vampire Content the only choice i know of is to become a slave or trall but yeah sort of same shit..
and they req human sacrifice no way to turn the vamps into living beings nor quench their thirst forever or
avoid becoming a trall in first place..

3 Without cheats the grind is quite high not so much on level but getting money rather is annoying high on drops
would be nice if luck stat made drops higher chance and rate of how much gold and items ect drops.. i doubt thats been added/
fixed but yeah..

4 we got monster and monster-girl sex, Transformation sex, like even horse sex scenes (not a fan of those and hard to avoid if even possible..)
Prostitution, Rape, Drugs, Beastiality, Cheating, But i have yet to see any Incest sex
and we got things thats just as bad as most of those in a moral way if it was irl..
Yet it doesn seem to have been added compared to all the others is incest sex that bad compared to say beastiality,
drugs, rape, cheating too isn very moral..?
(unless the daughter with dark elf girl is somehow do-able scene i don't see how Incest exists?)

5th id love to see a mermaid sort of like the one from farmer dreams actually more than some kind of monster-girl that is half
monster half human? X) And more hot elves ofc! :D

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I am using v.2.3.3.
If consume a spirit potion, to relieve pregnant scene with Erevi their animations freeze
noted and made a report at tinkerer to look at it
-Edit-
needed to make her pregnant due she isnt capped in my game
but for me it is normaly working, maybe put the speed bit down (speeds to lowerfrom 4>2 or 1

:D
3) money is easy, after renting the feel the first time around. plant some pumkpins and your set basicly for life if you keep harvesting them on time (5Gold X 16 X 4 field =320G) and later on you can get passive income

4) incest is in the game but its patched due patreon rules, and the MC get 2 daughters to play around with
5) we cant say what is up for the future , doubt even tinkerer knows what is coming at some point (next update is about the imp follower who matures so maybe that counts abit)

I have a question, why do we all speak in British accents when we're from outer space and there's no Britain?

Yes, so go and have some fun ;)
Guys need a latest walkthrough of this game
its in the download itself in the Walkthrough map ...

Last edited:

Neon2520

Apr 21, 2019
I like many stuff with the game what i dislike in a way is 3 things
And a bit confused about the 4th and id like to see on 5th

1 The Dark Elf only path is to become her 'slave' so far that i know of..

2 The Vampire Content the only choice i know of is to become a slave or trall but yeah sort of same shit..
and they req human sacrifice no way to turn the vamps into living beings nor quench their thirst forever or
avoid becoming a trall in first place..

3 Without cheats the grind is quite high not so much on level but getting money rather is annoying high on drops
would be nice if luck stat made drops higher chance and rate of how much gold and items ect drops.. i doubt thats been added/
fixed but yeah..

4 we got monster and monster-girl sex, Transformation sex, like even horse sex scenes (not a fan of those and hard to avoid if even possible..)
Prostitution, Rape, Drugs, Beastiality, Cheating, But i have yet to see any Incest sex
and we got things thats just as bad as most of those in a moral way if it was irl..
Yet it doesn seem to have been added compared to all the others is incest sex that bad compared to say beastiality,
drugs, rape, cheating too isn very moral..?
(unless the daughter with dark elf girl is somehow do-able scene i don't see how Incest exists?)

5th id love to see a mermaid sort of like the one from farmer dreams actually more than some kind of monster-girl that is half
monster half human? X) And more hot elves ofc! :D
I don't know if you have played all the contents but

Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes