neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Are we able to progress the story without playing horse girl, hostel girl and gwyneth paths? Really not a fan of prostitution.

• Angry
Reactions: kail155

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Are we able to progress the story without playing horse girl, hostel girl and gwyneth paths? Really not a fan of prostitution.
Horse girl is pretty mandatory to later get the option for transformation magic the other 2 can be skipped if you dont want them. You can go through the game never needing to sex the prostitute.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have a question, why do we all speak in British accents when we're from outer space and there's no Britain?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I mean she can become you're loving pet now & walk freely around the dungeon once she has highest affection & you complete "Man Cave".

Reactions: t727

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I like many stuff with the game what i dislike in a way is 3 things
And a bit confused about the 4th and id like to see on 5th

1 The Dark Elf only path is to become her 'slave' so far that i know of..

2 The Vampire Content the only choice i know of is to become a slave or trall but yeah sort of same shit..
and they req human sacrifice no way to turn the vamps into living beings nor quench their thirst forever or
avoid becoming a trall in first place..
1) Erevi starts to gain more affection towards the MC as time goes on. Yes there dominatrix dynamic of "slave" & "mistress" dosent change but the actualy relationship becomes more balanced.

2) You start there thrall but later after protecting them from witch hunters & killing there Master they let u free & again the relationship become a mutual one.

3 Without cheats the grind is quite high not so much on level but getting money rather is annoying high on drops
would be nice if luck stat made drops higher chance and rate of how much gold and items ect drops.. i doubt thats been added/
fixed but yeah..

4 we got monster and monster-girl sex, Transformation sex, like even horse sex scenes (not a fan of those and hard to avoid if even possible..)
Prostitution, Rape, Drugs, Beastiality, Cheating, But i have yet to see any Incest sex
and we got things thats just as bad as most of those in a moral way if it was irl..
Yet it doesn seem to have been added compared to all the others is incest sex that bad compared to say beastiality,
drugs, rape, cheating too isn very moral..?
(unless the daughter with dark elf girl is somehow do-able scene i don't see how Incest exists?)

5th id love to see a mermaid sort of like the one from farmer dreams actually more than some kind of monster-girl that is half
monster half human? X) And more hot elves ofc! :D
3) the grind is heavy at the start but thiats kinda the point. You're nothing but a peasant with no real skill or riches. I doubt that will change. But once you're mayor & goblin king money becomes less of an issue.

4) Because of Patreons rules, yes. But there is incest. You have to download the Decenser Patch. It's only F+D content with you're Succubus Daughter & you're Goblin Daughter.

5) Well I've heard rumours of a mermaid so that might happen. Possibly.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Can we avoid this, can we avoid that, I don't like this, I don't like that, can I skip this, can I skip that...

sometimes I have the feeling that most F95 users are like children who endlessly keep pouting and sulkilng because they don't want to eat their vegetables. :confused:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Can we avoid this, can we avoid that, I don't like this, I don't like that, can I skip this, can I skip that...

sometimes I have the feeling that most F95 users are like children who endlessly keep pouting and sulkilng because they don't want to eat their vegetables. :confused:
You have said it as it is my friend...

Reactions: Ottoeight
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes