Invader Grim

Nov 29, 2017
...if you had read through the current wispers of this forum you would know that, that is exactly what the next update is all about. The imp will grow up then... not yet.
Thanks for the reply, also yeah im not going to read through multiple pages and click possible spoilers when i can just ask

Last edited:

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Out of curiosity, i just got the familiar and was curious does it actualy grow or does it forever stay this little devil cherub thing
...if you had read through the current wispers of this forum you would know that, that is exactly what the next update is all about. The imp will grow up then... not yet.
the imp will grow in the next update if she reaches level 10.

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
Hello everyone, is there any news on having hot fix for frozen animation or Tinkerer just try to push forward for the next release? Also does anyone has any idea when the next update will happen?

Edit: nvm patreon already have ver2.33, so any idea when it be available on f95?

Kingdomxz

Jul 24, 2018
who knows if in the future there will be the possibility of having a threesome with hilde and frida it would be really magnificent or even better new giantesses to interact with and have a harem

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Yes, I'm looking for one right now
did you chance anything or used a editor ?
if possible can you give the bugged save
just for tinkerer to see that something went wrong and preventing it from happening

who knows if in the future there will be the possibility of having a threesome with hilde and frida it would be really magnificent or even better new giantesses to interact with and have a harem
Maybe depends on what tinkerer has in store for those 2, so cant say

Hello everyone, is there any news on having hot fix for frozen animation or Tinkerer just try to push forward for the next release? Also does anyone has any idea when the next update will happen?

Edit: nvm patreon already have ver2.33, so any idea when it be available on f95?
people said that for some still it froze, so dont think its fully done yet

Reactions: Kingdomxz

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
did you chance anything or used a editor ?
if possible can you give the bugged save
just for tinkerer to see that something went wrong and preventing it from happening
Good plan, but it was the autosave and that's overwritten again. And no, I haven't used an editor on the game yet. Otherwise I could reverse the Zsofias Dress Quest, which was not done by a bug ...

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
Good plan, but it was the autosave and that's overwritten again. And no, I haven't used an editor on the game yet. Otherwise I could reverse the Zsofias Dress Quest, which was not done by a bug ...
You could try joining the official discord of Peasant's Quest and directly ask Tinkerer. I've had a similar issue once where Victoria was pregnant for ages and just didn't give birth. I gave him my save and he fixed it for me. Don't know if he often does it or if I was just an exception but it's worth a try I would say.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
You could try joining the official discord of Peasant's Quest and directly ask Tinkerer. I've had a similar issue once where Victoria was pregnant for ages and just didn't give birth. I gave him my save and he fixed it for me. Don't know if he often does it or if I was just an exception but it's worth a try I would say.
the upside for tinkerer seeing what broke down behind the curtain, and so he can prevent it from happening again

Reactions: FunFuntomes
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes