chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
If you use the phallus gigantus potion on the giant lady youre just stuck forever on distracting the ogre quest and cant unlock the rich guys store. I cant find a way to get another potion. Very lame.
you can't just get another potion mydude. You gotta actually play the RPG part of the game and explore. Don't worry because after finishing certain quests the shop owner will sell the potions

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you use the phallus gigantus potion on the giant lady youre just stuck forever on distracting the ogre quest and cant unlock the rich guys store. I cant find a way to get another potion. Very lame.
You receive that potion just infront of the Ogress nest and MC states that it seems like this will be necesary...
Why is it always the Devs fault if someone ignores all warnings and breaks Questlines?

Last edited:

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
I really hope the freezing animation gets patched ASAP. It's killing the game for me. wasted a lot of time already restarting over and over again

Reactions: Donho78

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I really hope the freezing animation gets patched ASAP. It's killing the game for me. wasted a lot of time already restarting over and over again
After you do an input to select an animation, don't touch any keys or it'll break the loop. If it's freezing for some other reason it's on your end.

• Angry
Reactions: Donho78

modplayer

Jan 20, 2021
You need a spirit potion & consume it in that location. Speaking about Everi, Tinkerer didn't put a backstory about her compared to the other ladies.
I have a few potions with me but I know you need to see the blue light to use it. I don't see blue light at my house or at waterfall.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a few potions with me but I know you need to see the blue light to use it. I don't see blue light at my house or at waterfall.
unless I missed you stateing otherwise this seems like the classic "Patreon glitch" (as I dubbed it).
As in forgotten to install the "external" mod in order to unlock that stuff

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If u want to see the Spirit Potion lights u need that potion in you're inventory xxx

ojano

Nov 2, 2018
After you do an input to select an animation, don't touch any keys or it'll break the loop. If it's freezing for some other reason it's on your end.
i already did that, just select the view 1 then hands off but still stuck, even beth's first doggy in the barn get stuck

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
For anyone who is interested here is a short-list list of women who can directly kill MC if you're not careful when playing (spoilers ahead, obviously)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

That is all the occurrence if have had where a girl in the game is the direct course for you're untimely end.

4.20 star(s) 200 Votes