Jun 22, 2019
What is everyone's obsession with Ren'py? Dont get me wrong there good games (when they work for me...) but this game is fine as is IMO. There is no need to convert the game.
IMO it would reduce the grind for the game and also make the game more accessible for mac users like me which can be seen how the game's latest version for mac right now is several versions behind everyone else's.

Deleted member 770309

Jul 23, 2018
I have no idea what i am even doing in this game i have been running around capturing bandits and killing goblins. And then i wasted money on buying plate armour i could not even use so i had to waste even more money on buying chain-mail armour.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
IMO it would reduce the grind for the game and also make the game more accessible for mac users like me which can be seen how the game's latest version for mac right now is several versions behind everyone else's.
or in short it would convert a RPG into a VN as it's normally done... which in my opinion definately would take all the fun out of this game...
Not sure about the MAC support since there are quiet alot of VMs and other tools to achieve that compatibility even if MAC OS is working hard against those solutions.

Reactions: RedZone30
Jun 22, 2019
or in short it would convert a RPG into a VN as it's normally done... which in my opinion definately would take all the fun out of this game...
Not sure about the MAC support since there are quiet alot of VMs and other tools to achieve that compatibility even if MAC OS is working hard against those solutions.
yeah i dont disagree

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
There is no MAC support due the main engine of the game doenst run anymore on that IOS
X86 programms run and break on it so tinkerer was needed to drop that

Change Log for 2.32 update?
some bug fixes and try to see if new way of looping works for the game

Reactions: RedZone30
Jun 22, 2019
There is no MAC support due the main engine of the game doenst run anymore on that IOS
X86 programms run and break on it so tinkerer was needed to drop that

some bug fixes and try to see if new way of looping works for the game
Thanks for the explanation. I didnt know about that till now. If mac users can get access back to this game though, whether through rpgm or ren'py, itd be great.

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
Actually there is a way to play the version on the Mac via the browser its simple, works perfectly fine for me with zero issues

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gnome

Jun 11, 2017
Beth & The Cowgirl
I have been thinking about this ever since someone on here mentioned there is a Minotaur boss in the coding of the game. If that's true I could only imagin it has something to do with the Cowgirl that Tink apparently wishes to include in the game. Now i still personally love the Beastgirl farm idea but i think i have a better grasp on how to make it work if Tink decides to go in that direction (no garentees). So I'm gonna split this idea into two parts. Part one would be pretty short because part 2 would have more action.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

TLDR: MC gets Beth preg & makes a better home for her. Not much more content beyond growing family. After killing the Minotaur, MC asks Beth if he can keep Cowgirl at Stable. Beth starts selling it's milk for prothet. MC upgrades stable in prep for future Beastgirl farming. Feeding ingredients to Cowgorl could make milk with different effects on MC.

This TLDR is specifically for you M3ntir. ;) :ROFLMAO: (y)

Some interesting concepts there DomWolf :). Just don't put too much stock in the Minotaur. It's actually a one of the stock enemies that come with RPG Maker MV. It was just left in there in case it could come of use. But you never know. A Minotaur could fit the game well.

Gnomes like to tinker too;-)....

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Some interesting concepts there DomWolf :). Just don't put too much stock in the Minotaur. It's actually a one of the stock enemies that come with RPG Maker MV. It was just left in there in case it could come of use. But you never know. A Minotaur could fit the game well.

Gnomes like to tinker too;-)....
I dont hold high Hope's but it was something that had been rolling around in me noggin lol

Dec 12, 2019
I keep getting an error message of

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

when i boot the game. Ive tried googling to hell and back for a solution of how to update whatever the hell NW.js is, but no actual solution in layman's terms exists.
Just a bunch of coding jargon that i cant understand. any and all assistance is appreciated

FurFan

May 4, 2017
Anyone experiencing the game freezing during some of the sex scenes after updating the game? When I win the dice game a 2nd time after having sex with Jenny the animation freezes and I have to restart the game but it just freezes again. I just had it happen with my succubus daughter sex scene as well.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I keep getting an error message of

"Your profile can not be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Some features may be unavailable. Please specify a different profile directory or use a newer version of NW.js."

when i boot the game. Ive tried googling to hell and back for a solution of how to update whatever the hell NW.js is, but no actual solution in layman's terms exists.
Just a bunch of coding jargon that i cant understand. any and all assistance is appreciated
It's not an error message but an information... just click ok and everything will run smoothly, at some point RPGM MV games kept throwing that "error".... not sure why though.
Anyone experiencing the game freezing during some of the sex scenes after updating the game? When I win the dice game a 2nd time after having sex with Jenny the animation freezes and I have to restart the game but it just freezes again. I just had it happen with my succubus daughter sex scene as well.
Check your animation settings in the menu... also disable lightning effects and close other programms running in the background that are non essential

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Does enigma unpacker works on this game?
Yes, it does. Just make sure to use the latest .58 version from LifeinHex's website.

EDIT: Also make sure to remove the unpacker.exe from the game folder if you want to install a cheat menu like Aziien's or it will interfere.

Last edited:
Reactions: CptRexx
4.20 star(s) 200 Votes