anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
fucking freezing! Frida scene 1, Frida sceene 3 in a loop w/o end, couch sceene with bat breeder is crash/freezing. Anyone can help with that? thx
Okay, the bat breeder will freeze regardless the animation setting.

And nothing wrong with Frida, her animations didn't infinite loop'd.

Guess you win some you lose some, even 2.33 still has a freeze lol.

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
Okay, the bat breeder will freeze regardless the animation setting.

And nothing wrong with Frida, her animations didn't infinite loop'd.

Guess you win some you lose some, even 2.33 still has a freeze lol.

Yep, can also confirm, the bat breeder is freezing. :confused:

I had no freeze problems in version 2.31 whatsoever.

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
i have been searching a lot for games similar to this one but so far, i haven't quite found something like this. do you people have any recommendation of game similar to this one? i love monster girls, pregnancy and sim aspect of this. i already know of roundscape, a struggle with sin and long live the princess.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have a full save from v2.31, for android??
If u so, if its not to much to ask, could u please be so kind n share with me???
I would really appreciate it, n thank u n advance!!!!

t727

Jan 4, 2018
fucking freezing! Frida scene 1, Frida sceene 3 in a loop w/o end, couch sceene with bat breeder is crash/freezing. Anyone can help with that? thx
Yep, can also confirm, the bat breeder is freezing. :confused:

I had no freeze problems in version 2.31 whatsoever.
I got this behaviour when I was clicking a lot to move to the next step.
The scenes are hot but after 30 or so times, especially with the bat girl I feel like I've seen it before.

TL;RD: ESC then LMB fast makes the scene hang for me.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

t727

Jan 4, 2018
i have been searching a lot for games similar to this one but so far, i haven't quite found something like this. do you people have any recommendation of game similar to this one? i love monster girls, pregnancy and sim aspect of this. i already know of roundscape, a struggle with sin and long live the princess.
As your profile is hidden I can't PM you.
I recommend you to post your question here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

In this thread it'll drown in questions and other stuff related to this game.

Reactions: curseofthesky

curseofthesky

Apr 20, 2019
As your profile is hidden I can't PM you.
I recommend you to post your question here:
https://f95zone.to/forums/recommendations-identification.104/

In this thread it'll drown in questions and other stuff related to this game.
Actually i've tried posting it there several times but its mostly people recommending their own fav games than recommending something that is similar. so that's why i posted it in here, i know most of the time these types of thread is filled with more questions than answers. but yeah, thanks for trying to help though!

PS: i've made my profile public now, you could PM now.

• Sad
Reactions: t727

t727

Jan 4, 2018
Actually i've tried posting it there several times but its mostly people recommending their own fav games than recommending something that is similar. so that's why i posted it in here, i know most of the time these types of thread is filled with more questions than answers. but yeah, thanks for trying to help though!
You're welcome!
Sad to hear(read) it happens some times I just thought your question wouldn't be seen by many in here.
For pregnancy games have a look here
https://f95zone.to/latest/#/cat=games/page=1/tags=225/sort=rating
However some of them has pregnancy as endings of stories so seeing preggy bellies or have sexual intercourse during pregnancy isn't certain.
Neither is it certain the game is set in medieval times.

</derailing>

Reactions: curseofthesky

Midge

Nov 21, 2019
how long?
Where are you up to? If you have it to where Mia needs a doggo and you rescued them from the Black Gobbo cave(the one left of Fridas house. Just pump her full of veggies and cum till she likes you enough to give you one.

Necronomikus

Feb 6, 2020
I got this behaviour when I was clicking a lot to move to the next step.
The scenes are hot but after 30 or so times, especially with the bat girl I feel like I've seen it before.

TL;RD: ESC then LMB fast makes the scene hang for me.
It freezes the moment it starts, I only pressed ENTER to start it.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
any tips or cheats on how to defeat the goblin king?
I find that having the Familiar to back u up helps. Give her poison so her attacks do DMG over time. Have a ton of HP pptions for her to give u so u stay in the fight. Using Wither of the King also makes him pretty weak. Try to take out his guards 1st as quick as possible so u can focus on Goblin King.

Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
I find that having the Familiar to back u up helps. Give her poison so her attacks do DMG over time. Have a ton of HP pptions for her to give u so u stay in the fight. Using Wither of the King also makes him pretty weak. Try to take out his guards 1st as quick as possible so u can focus on Goblin King.
Thanks, few questions: How do you get the Familiar? and what is the Wither of the King?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Thanks, few questions: How do you get the Familiar? and what is the Wither of the King?
the familar is an imp you get by progressing Erevi's questline, she is a small creature that will follow MC into battle.in 2.41 she'll be able to evolve.
Wither is a Damage over time spell that deals 40 damage, prevents regeneration and does 10-20 damage per turn

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes