teamac

May 13, 2020
Just downloaded the game and it seems to only have a few files. Seems to be missing some as I can't save the game.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
really? wow i thought they were just crazy theories, thanks domwolf
Well one patron apparently won the right to name the sister & I have ive been told the mum has been mentioned by Tink a few times on his Discord. So as far as I'm aware they are on Tink's mind as potential women in future updates.

Alciel_666

Oct 2, 2020
Is this really v2.33 ?
Because i have been download in different site but the game version is still 2.32 although in the site description says that game version is 2.33

fixrapid

Mar 1, 2020
Just downloaded the game and it seems to only have a few files. Seems to be missing some as I can't save the game.
:rolleyes:
have you wondered why the file is named "READ ME - SERIOUSLY.txt" ... ? hint: read it seriously

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Am I the only one who gets kinda annoyed that girls in the Temple & Tower will lock there doors at night?

I get the concept of privacy & all that but I hope in the future updates Tink adds the ability to knock on there doors to see if there up for some night time fun ;)

bruce555

Sep 7, 2019
Am I the only one who gets kinda annoyed that girls in the Temple & Tower will lock there doors at night?

I get the concept of privacy & all that but I hope in the future updates Tink adds the ability to knock on there doors to see if there up for some night time fun ;)
Go to your room and ring a bell, then you can fuck both Ziva and the little elf

Reactions: DomWolf

Bull-dog

Oct 12, 2018
Hello, I have a bug when I sleep with the Bat breeder on the bed the image hangs and I have to restart the game it only does with it. I tried to reduce or increase the image speed but nothing.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Go to your room and ring a bell, then you can fuck both Ziva and the little elf
I am aware of that lol. But sometimes "seems everyone is too busy". I would just like to be able to knock on there doors at night for some fun before bed is what I'm saying.

Reactions: bruce555

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hello, I have a bug when I sleep with the Bat breeder on the bed the image hangs and I have to restart the game it only does with it. I tried to reduce or increase the image speed but nothing.
Have u tried turning off animations all together?

Yoli

Aug 28, 2018
I'm unable to finish the shopping quest with Erevi, no new cloth...
So, no daughter, and dead end...

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes