DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The potion of enhanced fertility was developed specifically for the purpose of knocking up the priestesses of Qetesh through their protection, so I’m sure it’ll come into play eventually.
Well it was created less to specifically knock up priestesses & more to be a cure to Barreness. As the fertility potions only gave women who can already give birth, a higher chance if they wanted to conceive. But at the time the only barren woman in Weirdwood was an elderly lady who didnt want kids, so the priestess merely... improvised with the subjects she already had available.

Judging from the title title screen, I’m sure there’ll be a way to reconcile both sides. I’ll be sorely disappointed if there isn’t.
I'm thinking Tinkerer with all his wisdom will implement harem path. Also, knowing him, he will likely implement both sides.
I doubt that Tink would force us to choose 1 side. As he has probably learnt his lesson about how sensitive some of the players can be. The force us to pick a side will just vex too many players into raging at him. Hes not dumb, might have it that you need to complete ALL quests of the Temple & Tower girls in order to get the perfect harem ending perhaps? That way we r rewarded for playing game.

Reactions: RedZone30

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks. My MC has been elected Mayor for a week now, and still nothing. When I go to the store there is only the option to buy or sell.
Hmmmmmm r u playing the official game or an unofficial version? If it's the official one that comes from Tink then u have hit a bug it seems.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
Well it was created less to specifically knock up priestesses & more to be a cure to Barreness. As the fertility potions only gave women who can already give birth, a higher chance if they wanted to conceive. But at the time the only barren woman in Weirdwood was an elderly lady who didnt want kids, so the priestess merely... improvised with the subjects she already had available.

I doubt that Tink would force us to choose 1 side. As he has probably learnt his lesson about how sensitive some of the players can be. The force us to pick a side will just vex too many players into raging at him. Hes not dumb, might have it that you need to complete ALL quests of the Temple & Tower girls in order to get the perfect harem ending perhaps? That way we r rewarded for playing game.
I don't even think not choosing would be a product of not wanting to piss off players, I always prefer when people do thing the way they envision them, which is why I'm mad about him caving on the canon for the giant. Just make his scenes optional for the squeamish. I always got the sense that MC is supposed to "unify" the forces of the two gods from the beginning.

Nov 11, 2018
Can anyone share a save file after the big Vampire update? Last scene I remember is MC defeating the Vampire leader. After that I had to find something in the cave and it irritated me a lot and eventually I gave up. Now I regret that. :(
So can anyone help me with a save? Please?

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Can anyone share a save file after the big Vampire update? Last scene I remember is MC defeating the Vampire leader. After that I had to find something in the cave and it irritated me a lot and eventually I gave up. Now I regret that. :(
So can anyone help me with a save? Please?
I'm not familiar about what patch the vampire update you were referring to was but I have a 100% save with 15 hours of gameplay you good with that? although I did a save edit to enhance my stats after grinding normally to level 15 since i got tired with the combat and how tedious some mobs are (gator, bugs, spiders, bats, ghosts etc.)

Nov 11, 2018
I'm not familiar about what patch the vampire update you were referring to was but I have a 100% save with 15 hours of gameplay you good with that? although I did a save edit to enhance my stats after grinding normally to level 15 since i got tired with the combat and how tedious some mobs are (gator, bugs, spiders, bats, ghosts etc.)
That'll do

I was referring to the Vampire arc of around 2/3 updates ago

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
True, about sore spot. I wouldn't be surprised if when it comes to choose a side between Ziva and Erevi, majority of players choose Erevi.
Hopfully we dont have choose lol
I'm thinking Tinkerer with all his wisdom will implement harem path. Also, knowing him, he will likely implement both sides.
I always got the sense that MC is supposed to "unify" the forces of the two gods from the beginning.
I'll choose to have 2 saves for both of them.
But, I hope we don't get to choose between two. Maybe there could be a middle ground to solve the problem. Like, MC overthrows Nergal and becomes a godlike being.
you do know that Nergal is not a dude ? Tinkerer's cryptic words.

• Angry
Reactions: sfergerg39585

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
We now he is not a human. He is some kind of a devil who wants to rule the world. According to Nergal, MC is the chosen one. He might have a chance to beat Nergal in a fight cause he becomes stronger as the story proceeds. MC is not a saint we all know but he is not evil. So far he does what he's been told. He is a puppet. This could change in the future.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nergal is constantly referred to by Erevi & others with male pronouns. Apparently Tink likes the idea of having them be more complex then that (possibly like Loki, who can shift into a female or according to some rumours they may be a futa instead) ether way I will continue to refer to Nergal with ybe pronounces used until the game reveals otherwise. But that's just me.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We now he is not a human. He is some kind of a devil who wants to rule the world. According to Nergal, MC is the chosen one. He might have a chance to beat Nergal in a fight cause he becomes stronger as the story proceeds. MC is not a saint we all know but he is not evil. So far he does what he's been told. He is a puppet. This could change in the future.
FunFuntomes is referring to the fact that Tink has cryptically spoke about possibilities that Nergal isnt truly a "male" but could possibly be a futa. If that is the case then perhaps we can defeat Nergal & put them in there place ;)

Last edited:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
FunFuntomes is referring to the fact that Tink has cryptically spoke about possibilities that Nergal is truly a "male" but could possibly be a futa. If that is the case then perhaps we can defeat Nergal & put them in there place ;)
Yea, I mean we can only guess what he looks like. I also think Erevi's daughter could turn against us. She is mischeif and possibly cannot be trusted easily. I don't know if I remember correctly but Erevi might have said her daughter is just a tool for the grand scheme or smt like that. If that's the case she would want to be something more. She might fight along side with Nergal. This game used to be so simple but with each update possibilties are sky rocketed.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes