anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Ok i think i solve my freezing problem in case somebody will have it too i will share my soltution. I switch from animation speed "0" to "1" and it seems that fixed my problem with the redhead vampire lady.
Did it fixed the bat breeder for you as well?

It didn't for me.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok i think i will be regular here XD I habe problem with Rosy quest i odn't know how to trigger it.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
how do you make an enhanced fertility potion?
You need to complete the quests for the temple of Qetesh up to a certain point first.

The recipe itself is Spider Eggs, Sacred Water, Human Seed, Crystallized Egg, and Cave Flower Nectar, but you need to find the recipe in the temple itself, as well as find the box near the inn west of town before you can make them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ok i think i will be regular here XD I habe problem with Rosy quest i odn't know how to trigger it.
What have u done with her? If you're at the baking part do that up until sex. Make sure u have 2 Special Pastries (made using Moonflower Pollen) & give it to her for BJ. Then do the same next day for FJ. After ask about her BF.

While in the Dragon's lair u must pick up the key from the skeletons in the gemstone cavern. Do not open the back gate, return to dragon. Give key to Rosy.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
What have u done with her? If you're at the baking part do that up until sex. Make sure u have 2 Special Pastries (made using Moonflower Pollen) & give it to her for BJ. Then do the same next day for FJ. After ask about her BF.

While in the Dragon's lair u must pick up the key from the skeletons in the gemstone cavern. Do not open the back gate, return to dragon. Give key to Rosy.
I already did that turns out i didn't gave her the pastries also i had to go back for the key

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Have you tried the bat breeder? She's the new freeze target for 2.33.

2.32 was Jenny & Frida.
I tried all animated scenes from all girls after downloading 2.33 and so far I haven't encountered freezing animations anymore unlike 2.32 where The game freezes on almost all animations

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay ya know if we ever get to have a 3some with Frida & Hilde (the giant sisters) could be interesting if we can make a potion that turns one into a futa (temporarily) so u & she can double team the one not affected. Like the Phallus G it would go away once the scene ends but could open possible future scenes like that such as with Erevi & Succubus or Ziva & Caleah mabey?

Could be called something like Potion of Phallus Futanaris.

Reactions: yoyomistro

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
man i miss templar girl, why tinkerer skip this girl and made her gone without clue so sad :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::HideThePain:
Not without a clue. If she is alive, she will tell you she will join the Temple of Qetesh.
Well she dosent specify she is gonna join the Temple. She says "I need some time to think..." & leaves. But its strongly hinted she will most likley join the Temple.

If u tell the truth then she will return to her Order & yeah we lost her for good.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Shakala's Daughter disappeared during the quest "Her First Hunt" and I can't find her anywhere. Any way to fix?
Did you have it on the other version, than you forgot the desensor patch from the first page

Hay ya know if we ever get to have a 3some with Frida & Hilde (the giant sisters) could be interesting if we can make a potion that turns one into a futa (temporarily) so u & she can double team the one not affected. Like the Phallus G it would go away once the scene ends but could open possible future scenes like that such as with Erevi & Succubus or Ziva & Caleah mabey?

Could be called something like Potion of Phallus Futanaris.
getting more doubt tinkerer is willing to do so, the futa thing i mean in general
but you never know what is coming

And for those who have animation problems. its a issue due for lot pre 2.31 things are solved
and some have more issues than before. its weird balance of things to get it right so cant say what will happen in the future

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
getting more doubt tinkerer is willing to do so, the futa thing i mean in general
but you never know what is coming

And for those who have animation problems. its a issue due for lot pre 2.31 things are solved
and some have more issues than before. its weird balance of things to get it right so cant say what will happen in the future
I mean I'm not gonna say the game needs any futa, it's not that kinda setting to an extent I geuss lol. Futa on girl is hot IMO but at the end of the Tink shoukd do what he feels, it's his creation. I was basing that idea entirely on the whole Nergal futa rumour lol

No-Name

Mar 23, 2018
Did you have it on the other version, than you forgot the desensor patch from the first page
Nah started a new game in 2.33 and have the decensor patch. I got the quest before Shakala told me about her in the goblin base, which might have triggered the bug because it was in the wrong order?

Apr 5, 2021
hello does anyone know if there are more daughters planned for the future like a daughter of magdah or sequoia? and if you know if tinkerer plans to give more content to the arachne?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes