muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The only way I managed to beat Rheanne (I think that’s her name?) is to first get the imp familiar, and have him use potions on me every round preemptively while praying she doesn’t hit him. I set up a save with a bandit caught right before the fight and kept reloading—it took me about 10 tries if I recall correctly.

You basically need the fight to go perfectly: if she ever kills the imp or uses her double attack more than once, you’re going to have to reload.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
ouch I can't finish his quests anymore since erevi is lying down and I didn't even start with them I'll have to start again F, thanks friend, at least it's not a bug
Complete "Restore The Temple", visit Beth at the Stable, ask her on a date, go ask Erevi about Summoning spell.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i know but she just beats me every time and im like lv20 and use every potion posible
Use the Wither spell on her 1st round, use you're imp to give you Health potions ANY time u are near or bellow half HP, use Blood potions to up you're strength.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The only way I managed to beat Rheanne (I think that’s her name?) is to first get the imp familiar, and have him use potions on me every round preemptively while praying she doesn’t hit him. I set up a save with a bandit caught right before the fight and kept reloading—it took me about 10 tries if I recall correctly.
Her name is Reanna, but close enough (y) & the imp is a SHE & the next update will focus on her all grown up ;)

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Use the Wither spell on her 1st round, use you're imp to give you Health potions ANY time u are near or bellow half HP, use Blood potions to up you're strength.
I forgot that spell even existed lol. Also I don’t care for blood potions, so I guess I was making this really hard on myself, but it’s still possible if you reload a couple times.

Her name is Reanna, but close enough (y) & the imp is a SHE & the next update will focus on her all grown up ;)
Sweet, I’m glad to hear that. I hope we somehow get an option to rename her then, because I was sure it was a guy LOL. Should’ve played it safe with a unisex name.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Really. Have u already been on a date with Beth then? You should be a able to ask Erevi about the spell. U definetly ask Beth on a date yeah?
If I am completely sure after recapturing the temple with the help of Gabriel Beth thanks the MC for helping her father and the next day he invites her and she accepts then I will look for Erevi but she is in bed with her daughter and they only appear those 2 options

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If I am completely sure after recapturing the temple with the help of Gabriel Beth thanks the MC for helping her father and the next day he invites her and she accepts then I will look for Erevi but she is in bed with her daughter and they only appear those 2 options
Have u completed Mia's story up until she is grounded?

If not, then mabey try that?

Otherwise no idea mate. Sorry.

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

Yea, As DomWolf said you have to get a point where you have to transform into Mia's direwolf.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018

If precisely because of that quest I wanted to learn the transformation I know that a search should appear with the name of "build a crib for your daughter", but nothing happens, I will start over from the beginning and if it does not work I will uninstall and reinstall although I appreciate the help

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
ouch I can't finish his quests anymore since erevi is lying down and I didn't even start with them I'll have to start again F, thanks friend, at least it's not a bug
Oh you can finish it actually no need to start again. I was in the same spot with you when I was playing I skipped beth and mia since I'm not that interested in them but after reading the walkthrough I got around it. If I recall correctly on Mia's quest, you need to reach the point where after you give her the wolf pup, you will be banned by her grandma then you will have the idea to transform into the wolf pup. You will need to talk to Ziva FIRST then Erevi after. As for Beth, you need to ask her out on a date then mc will get the idea to summon a horse then talk to Erevi. After completeing those steps, you will have the necessary dialogue to progress with Erevi

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes