CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I have another save but I'm waiting for Ziva's new content. In that save I haven't finished temple quest at al. Ziva is at the temple but haven't started to look for the magical orb. Once Tinkerer releases the last version of the game, I'll start working on the whole update.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
Sorry if it’s been asked before, but do we have a general idea of when Erevi’s daughter’s pregnancy/etc. content is coming?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Sorry if it’s been asked before, but do we have a general idea of when Erevi’s daughter’s pregnancy/etc. content is coming?
I don't think anyone has an idea about it. It may be done in this year since Tinkerer is working on the main story. We'll see.

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Oh you can finish it actually no need to start again. I was in the same spot with you when I was playing I skipped beth and mia since I'm not that interested in them but after reading the walkthrough I got around it. If I recall correctly on Mia's quest, you need to reach the point where after you give her the wolf pup, you will be banned by her grandma then you will have the idea to transform into the wolf pup. You will need to talk to Ziva FIRST then Erevi after. As for Beth, you need to ask her out on a date then mc will get the idea to summon a horse then talk to Erevi. After completeing those steps, you will have the necessary dialogue to progress with Erevi
Thanks I also tried it but it did not work, but well at least it already works I tried again deleting the data and I played it again but nothing kept getting stuck if I uninstal and downloaded version 2.31 and then if it worked without problems but now I'm going to wait to the next version for update it, thanks everyone for the help

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
how i can debug my safe file with de the dragon girl? i alredy finish that quest and im impregnated her but then the front side of the cave just dissapear and when i go to the bar-man the quest is restarted....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how i can debug my safe file with de the dragon girl? i alredy finish that quest and im impregnated her but then the front side of the cave just dissapear and when i go to the bar-man the quest is restarted....
Don't play the Game with 3rd Party programs like Lain's Mod

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
My only gripe with this game is that i cannot edit the number of saves i can make. Stuck with 24.

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
I love that Game, its one of the best, but couldnt Tinkerer have made the Days a bit longer, its a bit annoying you wake up, do your Things you need and wosh it gets dark again.
Daylight could stay a bit longer.
Tysm

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Nah.. About Baron thing-thing.
We have a sample that came from Victoria, MC is a mayor in name only but the actual ruler is Victoria. [She has been controlled by our daughter, so she will never betray us and as a commoner, MC has a quite solid base for his harem]
Simply replace Baron with Baroness [female term of baron].
And when asked who is the father of baroness's children, just say he's a commoner but has great skill.
Baron can't give count ranked, So Most noble will cut ties with baroness (one of MC's mistress).
This choice allows Tinkerer to expand the story about MC and the feudal class society.
[Maybe get a quest to help our wife gain support and solid her position or new storyline when more higher-ranked noble have an interest in this mystery commoner who has great skill]

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
My version, 2.33 does not have that location in the peasents quest folder, only have saves in www folder. and exe in main folder.
Run Enigma Virtual Box unpacker on the big exe (download here: sourced from here: )
This will create a directory called %default folder% or something like that. Treat this as if it were the real game directory all along (because it is), you can delete the original files and rename that new directory to the name of the game or whatever you want. You may want to copy your www/save directory to the www in the new directory though.

Reactions: Nelix171

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
i have a bug after i got sequoia

i did the green nasty with wife #1 and the animation is bag to the tent version and afterwards i got teleported to the tent in golbin settlement from the stronghold

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Run Enigma Virtual Box unpacker on the big exe (download here: Mega sourced from here: )
This will create a directory called %default folder% or something like that. Treat this as if it were the real game directory all along (because it is), you can delete the original files and rename that new directory to the name of the game or whatever you want. You may want to copy your www/save directory to the www in the new directory though.
Thanks, i'll give it a try.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
i have a bug after i got sequoia

i did the green nasty with wife #1 and the animation is bag to the tent version and afterwards i got teleported to the tent in golbin settlement from the stronghold
It's not, per se, a bug. It Happens with the characters where there are no NEW cut scenes for sex in that location. so., if you read what the character is saying then you will end up there. Later on it takes you back to the Tree in goblin forest.

Ergoproxyl

Apr 17, 2021
Hi! I have a question. The dragon girl is pregnant, just like the elf girl. when do they have children?someone knows?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes