Sep 15, 2017
just check the change log it has all the details of the updates and no the elf and dragon girl didn't get any new content...they'll be pregnant until they do so

Last edited:

Ergoproxyl

Apr 17, 2021
just check the change log it has all the details of the updates and no the elf and dragon girl didn't get any new content...they'll be pregnant until they do so
and I ask you another question, in the mission where I am going to fight the rebel goblin camp, after killing the king. I did not check stores and, but I can no longer re-grease. that's a bug. or is there some way to go back?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Nah.. About Baron thing-thing.
We have a sample that came from Victoria, MC is a mayor in name only but the actual ruler is Victoria. [She has been controlled by our daughter, so she will never betray us and as a commoner, MC has a quite solid base for his harem]
Simply replace Baron with Baroness [female term of baron].
And when asked who is the father of baroness's children, just say he's a commoner but has great skill.
Baron can't give count ranked, So Most noble will cut ties with baroness (one of MC's mistress).
This choice allows Tinkerer to expand the story about MC and the feudal class society.
[Maybe get a quest to help our wife gain support and solid her position or new storyline when more higher-ranked noble have an interest in this mystery commoner who has great skill]
Actualy just cos its "in name only" dosent mean MC isnt the actualy Mayor or Weirdwood. Victoria is ruling in his stead. The town would never knowingly let a woman rule them. So it's a technical situation. MC is the mayor while Victoria runs things behind the scenes, he is the face. (I would also like to point out that it's easy to miss the brainwashing with the daughter so I wouldn't say it's a given she is "under MC's control, I feel like that was a 1 time thing with Victoria)

A Baraoness is the wife or daughter of a Baron & they have as much power as any other woman in medieval times. They are married off/to other nobles. They only inherit so much,. They cannot become a ruler in the eyes of anyone unless dire situation demands it (for example no male aire to replace the patriarch). To say "oh the father of her children is a commoner" will most likley have 3 outcomes, 1) She is disowned bybthe Baron & kicked out, 2) The children are raised within the family as bastards with little inheritance or 3) MC will be executed... just the way of the times. Dosent matter what MC's skill is, he is not a noble, therefore he will defo not just be hand waved away. Would probs be done for treason.

I think the 2 most interesting paths would be BD is trying to usurp her father behind his back.

OR

Cath is a bastard daughter trying to take "what she deserves" & BD is her sister who has everything she wants.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
So...can I somehow change the kids names and the name of the pets?...The idiots save i'm playing named their bat creature Batty :cautious:...
you could try :
load the file in and know the name you want to change and maybe it works

Sidenote : the imp can be renamed in the update, atleast tinkerer said it would be possiable

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
Amazing game with lots of content, they should tone down the grinding though, detracts from the game. I guess everyone playing this sooner or later just uses a save editor to boost MCs stats a little and get a bunch of the materials and potions you need to avoid grinding for them.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Amazing game with lots of content, they should tone down the grinding though, detracts from the game. I guess everyone playing this sooner or later just uses a save editor to boost MCs stats a little and get a bunch of the materials and potions you need to avoid grinding for them.
at some point you can buy nearly every thing material wise, and potions aswell. at the start its bit of a grind/struggle if you try to do everthing at the same time story wise yes.

easy income always is to rent the fields and grow pumpkins

• Haha
Reactions: seraphimd2

aezur

Nov 21, 2019
at some point you can buy nearly every thing material wise, and potions aswell. at the start its bit of a grind/struggle if you try to do everthing at the same time story wise yes.

I played the previous version of the game, did a lot of pumpkin farming lol and cleared all content, but there was no way to buy materials or potions, is that a new thing? Where do you buy them?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I played the previous version of the game, did a lot of pumpkin farming lol and cleared all content, but there was no way to buy materials or potions, is that a new thing? Where do you buy them?
Some of the potion can be bought at the tailor shop,
and try the goblin shaman she sells allot materials

(cant say which moment in the game its unlocked so you need to check)

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

Pumpkin Farmer for the win,till you manage to be Mayor or Goblin King

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Them you can just breed your way to sucess,with the help of Shakala,her daughter and the midget goblin you get on the village

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Anyone else know which is technically better 1 handed and shield or two-handed weapon. an axe only has one less damage than a two-handed sword and I don't want to deal with the two-handed's -2 attack speed making me always go last (I assume that's what the attack speed calculates.)

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes