muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
The walkthrough said that the vampire girls can birth up to nine gargoyles—is this a mistake?

Hmm. I don’t know if Tinkerer takes feedback from this thread (let alone even looks at it), but I’d like it if there were a way to keep getting the girls pregnant past those 5–6 times, even if it doesn’t lead to more children (no clue how to implement it, though). After all, the reason I keep getting them pregnant is cause it’s hawt.

Reactions: bigguy_foryou

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Actualy just cos its "in name only" dosent mean MC isnt the actualy Mayor or Weirdwood. Victoria is ruling in his stead. The town would never knowingly let a woman rule them. So it's a technical situation. MC is the mayor while Victoria runs things behind the scenes, he is the face. (I would also like to point out that it's easy to miss the brainwashing with the daughter so I wouldn't say it's a given she is "under MC's control, I feel like that was a 1 time thing with Victoria)

A Baraoness is the wife or daughter of a Baron & they have as much power as any other woman in medieval times. They are married off/to other nobles. They only inherit so much,. They cannot become a ruler in the eyes of anyone unless dire situation demands it (for example no male aire to replace the patriarch). To say "oh the father of her children is a commoner" will most likley have 3 outcomes, 1) She is disowned bybthe Baron & kicked out, 2) The children are raised within the family as bastards with little inheritance or 3) MC will be executed... just the way of the times. Dosent matter what MC's skill is, he is not a noble, therefore he will defo not just be hand waved away. Would probs be done for treason.

I think the 2 most interesting paths would be BD is trying to usurp her father behind his back.

OR

Cath is a bastard daughter trying to take "what she deserves" & BD is her sister who has everything she wants.
you are missing one option, the baron could knight MC and then royals at the capital wouldn't care if he marrie the baron's daughter. I'm still certain that the king died fighting in the war, and shakala's father was wearing his crown.
Anyone else know which is technically better 1 handed and shield or two-handed weapon. an axe only has one less damage than a two-handed sword and I don't want to deal with the two-handed's -2 attack speed making me always go last (I assume that's what the attack speed calculates.)
personally, I think sword and shield is better since I use magic more and don't want to lower my attack speed plus the bonus def from shield. Magic (lightning bolt) is way better since it doesn't miss those annoying spiders and bats and is an AoE. I just buy a full stock of magic water to replenish my mana.
you could get vampiric blood points to around 5 dots and have a natural +6 to agility... just saying. or if you are farming spiders and bats just use a 2-handed axe with no armor for a 1 hit ko

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
The walkthrough said that the vampire girls can birth up to nine gargoyles—is this a mistake?

Hmm. I don’t know if Tinkerer takes feedback from this thread (let alone even looks at it), but I’d like it if there were a way to keep getting the girls pregnant past those 5–6 times, even if it doesn’t lead to more children (no clue how to implement it, though). After all, the reason I keep getting them pregnant is cause it’s hawt.
Each vampire girl can have infinite gargoyles but they each have 9 that will become a sprite on the map all others after that will disappear after there 10 baby days.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
you are missing one option, the baron could knight MC and then royals at the capital wouldn't care if he marrie the baron's daughter. I'm still certain that the king died fighting in the war, and shakala's father was wearing his crown.
True. The Baron could do that.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
OK, so I've had a pretty exhausting game play of this and have noticed a couple of bugs:

1. the Merchants Inn: if you stay there over night you do not return the key in the morning when you leave - it is still shown in your inventory. Yet you cannot re-enter the room once you leave the Inn. Also it does not do the same as when you come downstairs in the Prancing Donkey Inn in Weirdwood, that is inform you that the key has been returned.

2. Once I defeated the Master in Typical Buffy fashion - "I may be dead, but I'm still pretty!" Then proceed to cleanse the castle of all the abominations, with the pretty Vampire lady - nether Drusila nor Darla - it get stuck on a cutscene with the Vampire lady. Had to crash out of game and go back to a save. Same event, same cutscene, same issue. Bugger.

BTW -
Victoria has 2 children with me - Vanessa and Victor
Erevi has 2 children with me - Elvira and Elrond
Frida has 1 child with me - Frederick and is expecting a second child
Shakala and Suqouna have had a score of offspring. Not got Shakira in this PC version (I have on android version)
Alice is pregnant
Mia is pregnant
Rosie is pregnant
And Vixenatrix is expecting eggs. Possibly gonna call then Astrix, Getafix and Obelix. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :D

Last edited:

Darkace

Sep 4, 2018
Glitch in tower, breeder doesn't lay eggs(even if you sleep in tower). While in tower, while story of queen spider starts as to using pickaxe on wall. If you leaving then sleep and return. Breeder will lag eggs. V 2.33

Also question as to the outfits for the vampire girls will you be adding the outfits from the graveyard to the castle. I missed one outfit(thou it's in my inventory) is there a way to edit a save to add it or could you add a option to give later while at the castle. Just curious

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
As i met Shakala in the Woods and defeated her, i took her Ears, later i came back i was able to get to their Camp and she was still alive and want to marry.
Did i break the following Quests with her Father, cause i have everything else finished, the only Quest wont show up is Shakalas Father attack.
Tysm

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
As i met Shakala in the Woods and defeated her, i took her Ears, later i came back i was able to get to their Camp and she was still alive and want to marry.
Did i break the following Quests with her Father, cause i have everything else finished, the only Quest wont show up is Shakalas Father attack.
Tysm
I mean she needs to be pregnant for 15 days & u need to finish Waystones Part-2... no idea if it's broken tho. She should be dead.

Reactions: AlecVentrue

AlecVentrue

Jun 7, 2020
yuo need to give her chainmail bikini too

BTW you shouldn't know where Goblin' Camp is if you killed her...
Yea your right, but i saw that first Time, i wanted to play this Time so, that i take her Ears and left, when i came back, her Camp was open to me and she waited for me to marry her? Weird or what?
Tysm

Ergoproxyl

Apr 17, 2021
hello! i have a question, in the mission where I am going to fight the rebel goblin camp, after killing the king. I did not check stores and, but I can no longer re-grease. that's a bug. or is there some way to go back?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hello! i have a question, in the mission where I am going to fight the rebel goblin camp, after killing the king. I did not check stores and, but I can no longer re-grease. that's a bug. or is there some way to go back?
As in, you left & finished the quest or, the quest is still in you're log. Cos I know that once you finish the quest that map locks.

Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
Hello guys, i have a question...

I already have all the currents quest done but, the i cant go back with the dragoon girl and when i go to talk the bar-man, i can go to the cave but i cant go back with the dragoon girl because i need to find something that i already grab it.
some help pls?

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
It's not a bug. If you finish a quest some areas become unavailable as there is no further action in that area. Just like the orc cave at the temple. A primary rule of thumb for RPG games to to search everywhere, you may be surprised at what you find.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
Hello guys, i have a question...

I already have all the currents quest done but, the i cant go back with the dragoon girl and when i go to talk the bar-man, i can go to the cave but i cant go back with the dragoon girl because i need to find something that i already grab it.
some help pls?
did you get the tear and run away or did you go back to see the dragon after you found it. if you ran away you cannot interact with the dragon.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes