Frosthunter

Nov 11, 2017
did you get the tear and run away or did you go back to see the dragon after you found it. if you ran away you cannot interact with the dragon.

i go back with her, but now i cant go back with her because i cant find the tear that already grabit

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
i go back with her, but now i cant go back with her because i cant find the tear that already grabit
Did you take the money option then? If so, you will need to go back to and earlier save and redo the quest and chose the 3rd option only.

asfasfasfvas

Oct 13, 2018
someone has a save from version 2.30 or later? I accidentally deleted my game along with my save, and the save that have here is very incomplete, have almost no children or items, thanks for anyone that responds

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019

1618952143752.png Hi boys and girls!
Sorry for not posting anything sooner, but I wanted to wait until I had everything confirmed before telling you. I have been developing PQ as a hobby to spend my spare time on. But developing a game takes a lot of hours. For the player the updates may not seem very large, but each of them take several hundred hours to create. So this little hobby of mine has been more like a second job, which especially the last couple of years have been taking it's toll on me...
I have therefore decided to go semi-professional. Although this has been one of my Patreon goals for a while, some sort of flu came around last year and I was uncertain how that would affect my normal job. Therefore I kept working for as long as possible. But now it's time to move on. From the 1st of May I am reducing my dayjob by 20%. This should give me a bit more energy and time to spend on the game!:). Eventually I hope to reduce my dayjob even further, but I'm taking one step at a time. This is both a very exciting, and at the same time a bit scary prospect. But I love you guys for enabling me to take this step! :)<3<3.
Anyway, on to the stuff that probably interests you more...the actual game development. I have spent the last weeks working on a huge temple scene, which will be part of "mass". I had to make 7 bloody variants of this scene. For a total of 170+ images and 28 animations. As a reference most updates are less than that (Jenny just beat it). But I hope to finally finish it tomorrow. At which point I can finally start focusing on the Imp. I'm looking forward to that:). I'll be asking you for some input regarding the Imp later this week, but I want to spend some more time on her before showing her off.
When it comes to an actual release date for the update, my goal is the end of May, but that very much depends how smoothly things go. So for now it's more of a goal I aspire to achieve, rather than anything well planned out.
That's about it for now guys. Stay safe!

Tinkerer.

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
I can't seem to get Mia a puppy from Frida, she keeps saying that she doesn't know me well enough even though I've already completed all her side quests (saving puppies, garden quest, getting her a lock), give her bushels every day, and have impregnated her once. Any suggestions? Also, the quest doesn't show up in my log, and when I talk to Mia she just says that shes depressed.
ye get the wolf pup from Frida (after ye do a lot for her to get her affection high enough)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
just seen animations with frida, there is more with another characters??!
Yes there are animations littered through the game now but not all scenes or girls have them yet.

•Gwynneth= sex in house
•Alice= sex in changing room
•Beth= Sex in stable
•Victoria= sex with red lingurie
•Jenny= Missionary, chair cowgirl & Doggy sex
•Rosy= Missionary sex & Sex upstairs
•Liandra= Standing sex
•Erevi= Preg-red lingurie
•"Erevi'sDaughter"= Sex in bed
•BatBreeder= Sex on coach
•Venomina= Doggy sex, cowgirl sex & missionary sex
•Adaobi= cowgirl & bed sex
•Zsofia= graveyard & bed sex
•Reanna= cowgirl sex, bed sex & bj
•"GoblinDaughter"= reverse cowgirl sex

Last edited:

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
I can't seem to get Mia a puppy from Frida, she keeps saying that she doesn't know me well enough even though I've already completed all her side quests (saving puppies, garden quest, getting her a lock), give her bushels every day, and have impregnated her once. Any suggestions? Also, the quest doesn't show up in my log, and when I talk to Mia she just says that shes depressed.
Keep giving her bushel of vegetables then the white outfit from the Taylor and when she's in the garden, providing you have enough potions of Phallus Giganticus, ask for a boob job.

Nelix171

Apr 10, 2020
just seen animations with frida, there is more with another characters??!
Animations with Beth, Rosie, Vixenantrix, The Vampire Women, Mia, Erevi, Batbreeder(I named her Bridgette), Venonina, Jenny and there were possibly one or two more that I cannot remember.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Keep giving her bushel of vegetables then the white outfit from the Taylor and when she's in the garden, providing you have enough potions of Phallus Giganticus, ask for a boob job.
2bh I dont even have to give her the vegitables. I complete The Witch & The Chalice quests to learn sex potions. Then when I go to Frida's I tell her she has a nice house, offer to get her pups (for free), return the pups, gift her the key, offer to pleasure her, learn Phallus G & have sex. Then I dont cum in her until she tells me to. Also slot of people dont realise she will only let MC sleep in her bed once she is in a sexual relationship. Everytime she kicks u out she loses affection. Make sure you're in a relationship before attempting that.

Ergoproxyl

Apr 17, 2021
It's not a bug. If you finish a quest some areas become unavailable as there is no further action in that area. Just like the orc cave at the temple. A primary rule of thumb for RPG games to to search everywhere, you may be surprised at what you find.
but I still have the mission in progress, I just left the area .. and it no longer appears to return ..: / Sin título.png

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
but I still have the mission in progress, I just left the area .. and it no longer appears to return ..: / View attachment 1153911
Download this '' https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-mv-cheatmenu-v2-0-2.12121/ '' cheat application. But before that make sure your game is unpacked via enigma unpacker. Or use the compressed version of the game. Run the cheat and you will see waypoint on the top left side of the cheat menu. Select '' PYGM Goblin Villiage '' and you will capture Sequoia.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
If you release Sequoia, does she follow you back herself? Or do you simply lose out on her?

I would’ve tested it myself, but I forgot to make a save file before talking to her, so I had to go with the safe option and take her as a slave.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If you release Sequoia, does she follow you back herself? Or do you simply lose out on her?

I would’ve tested it myself, but I forgot to make a save file before talking to her, so I had to go with the safe option and take her as a slave.
If you decide to let her go she will beg yo stay with u & u have the option to keep her or double down & send her away. If u decide to send her away she will disappear from the game.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
The freezing issue is kinda weird... sometimes it freezes, but sometimes it runs smoothly regardless of the animation settings.

Sometimes 1 setting works for 1 girl, but sometimes it doesn't work for the others & sometimes it could be both.

This freezing animation issue gonna be a pain in the ass in the future if it's happening at a random pace & at different girls like that.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes