DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So you can already get Beth pregnant even though it doesn’t show? Are there any other girls besides her and Erevi’s daughter who are like this?
Technicaly every girl has the pregnancy variable. So they all can get preg in the game system BUT not all girls have content so they will never say or show that they are. So I dont count them as "getting preg" because it's not apart of the game yet. She will never say "I'm preg" until Tinkerer updates her with the actual content.

Erevi's Daughter is a unique one because even tho she never SHOWS she is preg. She does announce it... it's weird

Reactions: Mr.Hide

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
No. She cant. Yet (I KNOW SHE CAN TECHNICALY IN THE CODE BUT I MEAN SHE HAS NO PREG CONTENT BEFORE SOME OF YOU START LOL)
for the technicality, every girl that has sex with the peasant has her pregnancy variable...

I am aware about the technical side. When I say a girl cant get preg I mean she has no content yet er go I dont count them. Or else it all gets confusing.

Mr.Hide

Oct 23, 2018
Technicaly every girl has the pregnancy variable. So they all can get preg in the game system BUT not all girls have content so they will never say or show that they are. So I dont count them as "getting preg" because it's not apart of the game yet. She will never say "I'm preg" until Tinkerer updates her with the actual content.

Erevi's Daughter is a unique one because even tho she never SHOWS she is preg. She does announce it... it's weird
I think this little succubus will have content during her two-stage of pregnancy. [small and big or Tinkerer intend to make Evevi's daughter pregnancy a different one]

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
But when the content is added to the game, they’ll start showing even if you haven’t had sex with them since the update, right?
I'm gonna go on a limb & say theres 3 possibilities here; ether u have to go trigger it by knocking "them up" again, wait the 5 days & it should trigger or the game does a forced re-set. I play it on Gamcore so I usualy get force reset.

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
Could an update give us the names of the children when talking to the token sprites or even if they have somewhere in the options menu?

Archaon11111

Engaged Member
Aug 14, 2020
I wish there was an option to keep some of the women pregnant on a permanent basis beyond the mandatory story elements, I feel the pregnant sex scenes are way hotter compared to the regular ones. Impregnating the vampires is a huge slog with how low the chance is.

Last edited:

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I wish there was an option to keep some of the women pregnant on a permanent basis beyond the mandatory story elements, I feel the pregnant sex scenes are way hotter compared to the regular ones. Impregnating the vampires is a huge slog with how low the chance is.
This can probably easily be modded in, just remove the check that lets them give birth. Personally I'd rather continually knock them up then enjoy their new status for a bit before doing it all over again, and keep the cycle going indefinitely.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This can probably easily be modded in, just remove the check that lets them give birth. Personally I'd rather continually knock them up then enjoy their new status for a bit before doing it all over again, and keep the cycle going indefinitely.
Tink can go with the Vitamin Quest's approach & make the MC build some kind of nursing centre, after that the girls should be able to give birth infinitely instead of limits by the amount of child's bed in the house.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
How to born goblin daughter, i just tried a dozen of times but no use......
You need to complete the Rebellious Tribe quest (the one where you fight pygmy goblins) before Shakala can give birth to a daughter. This quest is unlocked by reaching a goblin population of 10 of more, after having completed the Goblin King quest.

WTNO

Sep 27, 2018
You need to complete the Rebellious Tribe quest (the one where you fight pygmy goblins) before Shakala can give birth to a daughter. This quest is unlocked by reaching a goblin population of 10 of more, after having completed the Goblin King quest.
I already done everything but i just can't make Shakala giving birth to a daughter......

Last edited:

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
And also, is there any scene with Erevi's daughter?
For that you need the decensor patch. There’s one at the waterfall in the black goblin hills, one with Victoria in Weirdwood (these two are only during the quest where you take her out to see the world, so you need goblin potion if you’ve already done the quest), and two in Erevi’s tower (one in her bed, one in your man-cave).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes