robtbo

Game Developer
Jan 4, 2019
I'd think that means that you're trying to open a save that you downloaded in a clean folder where you haven't saved a game of your own yet.
Try a new game, and make a game save the first chance you get. This will create a save file AND the necessary config.rpgsave file. Than you should be able to open any save files you downloaded. The save you create MAY write over your downloaded save, but you can replace the save file you just made with the downloaded file.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
So I did not realise there was a decensor patch before playing through most of the game in the spawn of 4 says.
1. Any scenes I missed because of it?(other than everi's daughter since it was mentionned above)
2. Any scenes that are missable(like you need to be there on a particular day)
3. Is Tinkerer planning to introduce a way to track pregnancies?
4.I wonder if you could remove the 4th wall breaking stuff (like the werewolf cuckold trigger warning) by messing with the variables...(I found that event quite funny so I was quite surprised with the extreme warning I got beforehand....I was expecting way way WAY worse.
5ish.This game is great...got a pledge from me after less than 1h of gameplay.

Reactions: yoyomistro

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1) the goblin daughter and everi daugher are the only 2 for the incest
2) non are miss-able due you can use spirit potion to watch them back
3) dont think so. but i can be wrong ( maybe near the end he will make something for it so for now no its the answer)
4) could be done but would not say its smart to due some thing are triggered by the variables of items and status

5) hope to see you on his discord than ;)

Reactions: Silverdragon

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Hey bro are you playing in android? I remember in version 2.1-ish the save file folder exist. Now its gone.. Can you help me?
im using latest version , and have no problem finding save game in android/data

and i see you have no files there , even if is new mobile there should be at least one file..

Fghgggyugh

Apr 26, 2021
I have an idea for this game how about to make the daughter teach MC her ability to that control people and you can add like more female enemies and another idea how about when the tribe be big and strong I can like attack another tribes and take their females like sequoia it will be good I know that's a lot but I'm just giving ideas

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I have an idea for this game how about to make the daughter teach MC her ability to that control people and you can add like more female enemies and another idea how about when the tribe be big and strong I can like attack another tribes and take their females like sequoia it will be good I know that's a lot but I'm just giving ideas
I feel like the mind control power is specifically a demonic thing so I doubt that MC can learn that.

Also I beleive Tinkerer does intend to have more tribe raids & have more female goblins be captured in later updates.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
how can i get the spy glass every time i ask the shop guy nothing happens
Have u helped Beth a 2nd time & tried to spy on her again? Then after that speak with the Blacksmith about a Spyglass. Then go to the Mountainpass, there is a small cave higher up. WARNING there is an ogre in the cave u must fight.

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
Have u helped Beth a 2nd time & tried to spy on her again? Then after that speak with the Blacksmith about a Spyglass. Then go to the Mountainpass, there is a small cave higher up. WARNING there is an ogre in the cave u must fight.
the blacksmith does not say anythang it just cuts conversation

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So I did not realise there was a decensor patch before playing through most of the game in the spawn of 4 says.
1. Any scenes I missed because of it?(other than everi's daughter since it was mentionned above)
2. Any scenes that are missable(like you need to be there on a particular day)
3. Is Tinkerer planning to introduce a way to track pregnancies?
4.I wonder if you could remove the 4th wall breaking stuff (like the werewolf cuckold trigger warning) by messing with the variables...(I found that event quite funny so I was quite surprised with the extreme warning I got beforehand....I was expecting way way WAY worse.
5ish.This game is great...got a pledge from me after less than 1h of gameplay.
Some people get super triggered by scenes like the werewolf one, the giant, the goblin gangbang, etc., so it's an inconvenience we have to deal with for that crowd... It's removable with RPG Maker MV if you're willing to install that and learn how to use it. I don't want to do it cuz of time/not wanting to put something up to have people mess up their game with cuz they don't know what they're doing.

None of the other scenes affected by the decensor are "missable" because you have to have to file there to trip them in the first place, unlike the Erevi's daughter content which will happen with or without the file. Nothing can be missed based on time. Some content can be locked out based on choices/killing a character. All of those should be easily avoidable using the provided walkthroughs.

maverag

Oct 24, 2018
so is there a mod to reduce relationship loss over time as at the moment its a MASSIVE pain in the ass as i have to visit all 7 partners every day and grind there respective gifts/relationship tasks and that leaves you with like 5 or 6 actions left that day before the new day starts and thats if you have telleports its flat out imposible without. or am i just being greedy going for the all-father route

Vladimir_xyz

Feb 28, 2021
so is there a mod to reduce relationship loss over time as at the moment its a MASSIVE pain in the ass as i have to visit all 7 partners every day and grind there respective gifts/relationship tasks and that leaves you with like 5 or 6 actions left that day before the new day starts and thats if you have telleports its flat out imposible without. or am i just being greedy going for the all-father route
you can do it!!!

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes