DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
so is there a mod to reduce relationship loss over time as at the moment its a MASSIVE pain in the ass as i have to visit all 7 partners every day and grind there respective gifts/relationship tasks and that leaves you with like 5 or 6 actions left that day before the new day starts and thats if you have telleports its flat out imposible without. or am i just being greedy going for the all-father route
The only women u MUST visit every day is Victoria, Rosy, Frida & Mia. And u have to regularly (not everyday) remeber to feed Venomina. It's only 4 girls u have to keep happy. The rest so far dont mind u being gone for ages.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
The only women u MUST visit every day is Victoria, Rosy, Frida & Mia. And u have to regularly (not everyday) remeber to feed Venomina. It's only 4 girls u have to keep happy. The rest so far dont mind u being gone for ages.
I believe the Awe blood power or w.e was added literally to counter this. Tbh I'm surprised he didn't just remove the feature instead since obviously people don't like it if he added that.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I believe the Awe blood power or w.e was added literally to counter this. Tbh I'm surprised he didn't just remove the feature instead since obviously people don't like it if he added that.
yes its the blood Awe power, and still in the game because no need to go to every woman due they all have cap how many childern they give. personaly like the system due i dont see the need to catch up with every girl

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I dont mind the system cos there are many girls who are fine with MC not being soley bound to them but there are some that dont realise MC isnt wholley loyal to them. It makes sense in a character design way because it shows that these women want to be with MC. The Awe power is great for giving yourself a few days break. I just take the potion the visit all 4 girls in one day, max affection then continue my work.

Even with Awe tho u still have to remeber to feed Venomina. She cant be Awed by MC.

Reactions: yoyomistro

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
I dont mind the system cos there are many girls who are fine with MC not being soley bound to them but there are some that dont realise MC isnt wholley loyal to them. It makes sense in a character design way because it shows that these women want to be with MC. The Awe power is great for giving yourself a few days break. I just take the potion the visit all 4 girls in one day, max affection then continue my work.

Even with Awe tho u still have to remeber to feed Venomina. She cant be Awed by MC.
I agree with you from a theoretically point of view, it makes perfect sense. But when I'm actually playing the game, I'm either forced to backtrack every two days to 4 different women or spend days in a row later on rebuilding their love stats (and it's not like there's content while doing this). Obviously this issue is gone with Awe but without it I was definitely finding it frustrating to maintain.

Silverdragon

Mar 22, 2018
so is there a mod to reduce relationship loss over time as at the moment its a MASSIVE pain in the ass as i have to visit all 7 partners every day and grind there respective gifts/relationship tasks and that leaves you with like 5 or 6 actions left that day before the new day starts and thats if you have telleports its flat out imposible without. or am i just being greedy going for the all-father route
Finish the cemetery storyline and you will have the ability to ignore the anger of your lovers with the help of some
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
potions

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I agree with you from a theoretically point of view, it makes perfect sense. But when I'm actually playing the game, I'm either forced to backtrack every two days to 4 different women or spend days in a row later on rebuilding their love stats (and it's not like there's content while doing this). Obviously this issue is gone with Awe but without it I was definitely finding it frustrating to maintain.
True I agree. But I feel like once u have the Awe ability u kinda earned the ability to do so. If that makes sense?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
You don’t have to visit them ALL every day, right? I don’t know the numbers, but I can keep them all within the highest affection threshold (which I can tell because of the dialogue) with only one visit every 2–3 days, which means I only have to visit 2–3 girls each day. Is there some benefit to keeping them all maxed out as opposed to just 80% (IDK the actual numbers for the thresholds)?

As for the NTR, I’d put up with it if I had no choice (I’d spam click right through), but I’m definitely not passing up the option to disable it, since it’s being given to me. I think it’s just safer in general to make unpopular kinks opt-in (unless your entire game revolves around one); if you think people who get triggered by the 2–3 NTR scenes are unjustified, what would you say if those 2–3 scenes were scat instead, or guro?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
You don’t have to visit them ALL every day, right? I don’t know the numbers, but I can keep them all within the highest affection threshold (which I can tell because of the dialogue) with only one visit every 2–3 days, which means I only have to visit 2–3 girls each day. Is there some benefit to keeping them all maxed out as opposed to just 80% (IDK the actual numbers for the thresholds)?

As for the NTR, I’d put up with it if I had no choice (I’d spam click right through), but I’m definitely not passing up the option to disable it, since it’s being given to me. I think it’s just safer in general to make unpopular kinks opt-in (unless your entire game revolves around one); if you think people who get triggered by the 2–3 NTR scenes are unjustified, what would you say if those 2–3 scenes were scat instead, or guro?
When I say visit them everyday, it's more each day u should sleep at a different house. For now its only 4 girls that need u too sleep round often. Keeping them happy means there more likley to want sex & be up for u cumming inside em.

The NTR that people claim is in this game is more sharing (apart form one scene where a Werewolf cucks MC but Mia thought it was him so it was more an unknown rape situation). The MC dosent lose girls to men. I cant stand NTR I games & I understand that but any scene where MC shares with other males has a lore reason that makes sense to the game. If the option to avoid is there then that's fine. I'm just saying if ya gonna get pissed at least get you're working right lol.

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I’ll give you that the goblin ritual is sharing*, but with the werewolf, the giant, etc., even if you don’t lose the girl (full-blown NTR), you’re still getting cuckolded and forced to watch—it doesn’t matter if it’s for story purposes, it’s going to put a lot of people off.

*I think the the lore justification is kinda flimsy, however: it’s supposedly so Shakala can get sperm from many worthy males, but I find it very hard to believe that all of the random goblins in her village are strong enough for her to want to mate with them—correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I’m aware, you’re the only one who ever proved his worth to her. I could maybe see the goblin who teaches you that sword technique as having done it, but yea.

Reactions: Godslayer6911

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I’ll give you that the goblin ritual is sharing*, but with the werewolf, the giant, etc., even if you don’t lose the girl (full-blown NTR), you’re still getting cuckolded and forced to watch—it doesn’t matter if it’s for story purposes, it’s going to put a lot of people off.

*I think the the lore justification is kinda flimsy, however: it’s supposedly so Shakala can get sperm from many worthy males, but I find it very hard to believe that all of the random goblins in her village are strong enough for her to want to mate with them—correct me if I’m wrong, but as far as I’m aware, you’re the only one who ever proved his worth to her. I could maybe see the goblin who teaches you that sword technique as having done it, but yea.
True.
The werwolf cucking scene is optional, thought i don't know if it was from the get to go, or if he implemented it later on.
The goblin ritual is also avoidable for a while now (luckily), mc simply says new boss, new rules.
The giant has 2 scenes, the first one is/was always avoidable through winning a fight iirc, the second one the ritual isn't, thought i think the dev plans to make it avoidable.

That being said, the giant scene is fitting, the priestesses of that goddess are all glorified whores, which provide sexual service for donations, i'm 100% on Nergals side so far...i'm curious if the MC tries to change that cult, otherwise i want to take that sweet elf girl back home.

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Whether it's 'true NTR' or not, I have no interest in sharing at all and will avoid it whenever possible. Sure it's not as bad as the more severe stuff which centers around humiliation (and denial) of the MC (I really just don't get this), but I still don't like it.
Fortunately it's really not a big deal in this game, the only real (unskippable) scene I can think of is the goblin wedding one and...whatever. I think her being a goblin softens the blow a lot, if she and the rest were all human I think it'd feel quite different.

Reactions: Godslayer6911

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

No it's just that goblins have a population of 1 female in 100. They are a rapey, creul & war-like race. It is even said by Gabriel that "theres not enough pussy to go around". The gangbang is just an excuse by the species so even if ONE of then gets the honour of marrying & becoming chief, the whole tribe gets at least a go at the female. Its incredibly patriarchal in a sense. That's the only reason the tradition exists, because the goblins are horny fuckers who know that they have lost the sliver of the chance to have a mate. It's not about getting as much "strong seed" as possible, it's just a cultural excuse to get one fuck with a female before she is off limits forever.

The werewolf I have already admitted isnt sharing but it's not NTR because Mia thought it was MC. Once she realises the Werewolf wasent him she is horrified. If anything that is 1)cucking (again not a personal fan), & 2) a rape. With Grug u dont have to let him fuck Ziva the FIRST time, u can fight him instead. The 3some is indeed a sharing scene tho & it makes sense by story. It's a pleasure ritual to reconnect to Qetesh. But she also did it so he would let them stay in the Temple. She negotiated in the only way she knows cos she is a sex priestess.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
it's 5 days. as long as you sleep in their bed/give them a gift/have sex with them once in 5 days, it should be all good
When I say visit them everyday, it's more each day u should sleep at a different house. For now its only 4 girls that need u too sleep round often. Keeping them happy means there more likley to want sex & be up for u cumming inside em.
this.
No it's just that goblins have a population of 1 female in 100. They are a rapey, creul & war-like race. It is even said by Gabriel that "theres not enough pussy to go around". The gangbang is just an excuse by the species so even if ONE of then gets the honour of marrying & becoming chief, the whole tribe gets at least a go at the female. Its incredibly patriarchal in a sense. That's the only reason the tradition exists, because the goblins are horny fuckers who know that they have lost the sliver of the chance to have a mate. It's not about getting as much "strong seed" as possible, it's just a cultural excuse to get one fuck with a female before she is off limits forever.
and goblins need to marry a female to become chieftain.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
Fortunately it's really not a big deal in this game, the only real (unskippable) scene I can think of is the goblin wedding one and...whatever. I think her being a goblin softens the blow a lot, if she and the rest were all human I think it'd feel quite different.
It was unavoidable, but it is avoidable now, u have a choice, select ''screw tradition'' than there will be no sharing at the wedding, just a Shakala/MC scene.
So to my knowlege the only the only scenes which are unavoidable, or at least always happen, are
-giant at the sex ritual
-the whore (Gwyneth, i think) when u steal Victorias panties, thought i think u can just not watch, while she is with the guards.
-the girl with the horse, but i think u don't need too watch that either.

Luckily there is no scene with Victoria/Mayor, that's really not something i'd want to watch.

Caspicious

Dec 29, 2018
Android/ord.peasantquest/files/save...
I copied my previous save to the save folder of but the game won't show it on the continue menu.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Android/ord.peasantquest/files/save...
I copied my previous save to the save folder of but the game won't show it on the continue menu.
dont have android but did you copy every file due in the normal pc version you need the global file to see savefiles
sorry i cant be more of a help

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes