chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
2 Questions
When does setting fire to the mill happen?
What does the Decensor Patch do?
-Setting fire will distract the guards so you can peep on Victoria(Mayor's wife)
-Decensor patch will unlock incest scenes with your succubus daughter(I would recommend it since you can have a threesome with Victoria which was pretty hot)

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
-Setting fire will distract the guards so you can peep on Victoria(Mayor's wife)
-Decensor patch will unlock incest scenes with your succubus daughter(I would recommend it since you can have a threesome with Victoria which was pretty hot)
Wait, isn't the fire set on the opposite side of town?

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Wait, isn't the fire set on the opposite side of town?
I don't recall a quest of setting fire to the mill. The only thing you set fire in the game is the area to the right of the house at the bottom of the town for distraction so you can peep longer. You can unlock the option the first time you peep at Victoria

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't recall a quest of setting fire to the mill. The only thing you set fire in the game is the area to the right of the house at the bottom of the town for distraction so you can peep longer. You can unlock the option the first time you peep at Victoria
The house u set fire too is the Miller's. Him, his wife & daughter can be found in the Inn until u pay to fix it. Might be where the confusion came from.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I have a theory that the Baron's daughter & Cath (the woman that wrote the letter to Roderick) might be the same person.
Doesn't seem likely.. Cath wouldn't have to hire Bandits to weaken the Barons authority with the smaller villages, she could just poison him, marry a controllable husband and rule herself.
This could be part of another rivaly story.
Both could be opposing beauties and the MC helps both Cath to build a resistance force that dethrones the Baron and his Daugther to ensure her inheritance right to the title... cocludeing in 2 families with pllenty of heirs themselfes

• Thinking Face
Reactions: User1230

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Doesn't seem likely.. Cath wouldn't have to hire Bandits to weaken the Barons authority with the smaller villages, she could just poison him, marry a controllable husband and rule herself.
This could be part of another rivaly story.
Both could be opposing beauties and the MC helps both Cath to build a resistance force that dethrones the Baron and his Daugther to ensure her inheritance right to the title... cocludeing in 2 families with pllenty of heirs themselfes
Heres the thing. Back in those days the idea of a woman ruling was unheard of. The Baron's daughter would not be the leader of the land by inheritance or anything. Heck she probably wouldn't even have a choice in husband.

We saw a smaller scale version in Weirdwood. Victoria neaded MC ti run for mayor cos there was no way she was going to officially be allowed. If Cath & BD is the same person it makes sense. She seduced Roderick (& probably done so with other strong, well connected men) to unite the bandits. Probably promising things she dosent intend to keep. She can play the loyal daughter, until she offs her father & takes the Realm by force. She would need strong holds over the surrounding towns because if the Capitel cought wind of her treachery then they will kost likely send a garrison to bring her down.

She could be a different person but I beleive this could be a more interesting story route. For example: if you play along & help her, MC might be able to set things up so she is a "stand in noble" until she marries. Then a "noble from another realm" (*MC*) arrives & marries her becoming the new "Baron" while she runs the country.

Wether or not there the same I just have a strong suspicion Cath is the daughter.

• Thinking Face

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Heres the thing. Back in those days the idea of a woman ruling was unheard of. The Baron's daughter would not be the leader of the land by inheritance or anything. Heck she probably wouldn't even have a choice in husband.
We saw a smaller scale version in Weirdwood. Victoria neaded MC to run for mayor cause there was no way she was going to officially be allowed. If Cath & BD is the same person it makes sense. She seduced Roderick (& probably done so with other strong, well connected men) to unite the bandits. Probably promising things she dosent intend to keep.
That's why I said she'd marry a controllable husband... she'll rule through him as her marionette.
Similiar how Victoria became the "Mayor" of weirdwood.
And again as a daugther she has the legal claim for her family to inherit her fathers title, it's overkill to undermine your own authority if you take over afterwards anyway.
She can play the loyal daughter, until she offs her father & takes the Realm by force. She would need strong holds over the surrounding towns because if the Capitel cought wind of her treachery then they will kost likely send a garrison to bring her down.
The capital is unlikely to intervene in a power squabble of minor nobility unless it threatens it's borders and influence.
Noone wants to rule the backwater provinces anyway.
She could be a different person but I beleive this could be a more interesting story route. For example: if you play along & help her, MC might be able to set things up so she is a "stand in noble" until she marries. Then a "noble from another realm" (*MC*) arrives & marries her becoming the new "Baron" while she runs the country.
"Then a "noble from another realm" (*MC*)" THAT would be an Event that would trigger the interference from the capital as it would mean a risk to loose controll of that land and it's resources, without any certification of his nobility he wouldn't be announced a Baron aswell.
Wether or not there the same I just have a strong suspicion Cath is the daughter.
Maybe an illegitimate one with a Maid but none that is in line of succession

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
I see, so that's the optional quest. I thought I NEEDED to set fire to the house first before clearing the mill of snakes, but that was wrong.

Overall, the games has been really heavy on the "Mistress" "Mommy" FemDom elements. I don't mind some of that, but's pretty constant. Not sure if I'll keep with it. Great theming though.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Mia isn't letting me role play as the werewolf when I fuck her does anyone why...the save I'm using currently isn't mine so I'm unsure as to why
Did unplaybthe normal version where u kill the Werewolf or the knock version where u were the Werewolf? If you playin original then, no she dosent.

If no cuck, then some days she is cool with it, others shes not.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
That's why I said she'd marry a controllable husband... she'll rule through him as her marionette.
Similiar how Victoria became the "Mayor" of weirdwood.
And again as a daugther she has the legal claim for her family to inherit her fathers title, it's overkill to undermine your own authority if you take over afterwards anyway.
MC would technically be a controllable husband. Also MC would "take over", he would just let her rule while he adventures.

The capital is unlikely to intervene in a power squabble of minor nobility unless it threatens it's borders and influence.
Noone wants to rule the backwater provinces anyway.
Not unless the King decides that her usurping will lead to discourse in the realm. Especially if she is enforcing her rule with the aide of bandits. They are not gonna like a power shake up. I'm not saying a full army, but a small garrison to investigate wtf is going on.

"Then a "noble from another realm" (*MC*)" THAT would be an Event that would trigger the interference from the capital as it would mean a risk to loose controll of that land and it's resources, without any certification of his nobility he wouldn't be announced a Baron aswell.
Well if MC is introduced as a minor noble when he meets the Baron & plays his part then perhaps the marrage is arranged just before the Baron is killed. That was me completly spit balling a half-baked idea tbh.

Maybe an illegitimate one with a Maid but none that is in line of succession
Could be. I hope if that's the case we can find a way to keep both sisters cos I dont want to have to choose. I like the harem building lol.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
MC would technically be a controllable husband. Also MC would "take over", he would just let her rule while he adventures.

Not unless the King decides that her usurping will lead to discourse in the realm. Especially if she is enforcing her rule with the aide of bandits. They are not gonna like a power shake up. I'm not saying a full army, but a small garrison to investigate wtf is going on.

Well if MC is introduced as a minor noble when he meets the Baron & plays his part then perhaps the marrage is arranged just before the Baron is killed. That was me completly spit balling a half-baked idea tbh.
Seems overkill.
Again, why raise an army to create havoc around the Peasentry's that normaly don't give a damn about the highlord they are paying their money/taxes for, if she is able to become baroness on a much easier way?
The King wouldn't bother whom a backwater baroness marries, as long as that individual has no ties to a neighbor or potential hostile faction/threat.
A Baron would be unlikely to just believe that an uneducated person that lacks any form of refinement to be a noble... no matter how minor, or atleast would disregard him as unfitting to succeed his title.
Considering that we already play several factions against each other and worm ourselves up their ranks another power struggle between 2 Half Sisters of Noble and not so noble Blood wouldn't be out of character.

• Thinking Face

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Seems overkill.
Again, why raise an army to create havoc around the Peasentry's that normaly don't give a damn about the highlord they are paying their money/taxes for, if she is able to become baroness on a much easier way?
The King wouldn't bother whom a backwater baroness marries, as long as that individual has no ties to a neighbor or potential hostile faction/threat.
A Baron would be unlikely to just believe that an uneducated person that lacks any form of refinement to be a noble... no matter how minor, or atleast would disregard him as unfitting to succeed his title.
Considering that we already play several factions against each other and worm ourselves up their ranks another power struggle between 2 Half Sisters of Noble and not so noble Blood wouldn't be out of character.
I mean I do see you're point. And the more you say it the more I see the story potential. We will see I geuss.

Sep 15, 2017
Did unplaybthe normal version where u kill the Werewolf or the knock version where u were the Werewolf? If you playin original then, no she dosent.

If no cuck, then some days she is cool with it, others shes not.
Hmm I played the android version before where I probably killed the werewolf definitely didn't take any ntr roots and did fuck her as the werewolf but lost all of those saves so currently i'm playing with the saves that r linked on the first page on pc....so r the werewolf role play scenes only on the android or knock off version?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hmm I played the android version before where I probably killed the werewolf definitely didn't take any ntr roots and did fuck her as the werewolf but lost all of those saves so currently i'm playing with the saves that r linked on the first page on pc....so r the werewolf role play scenes only on the android or knock off version?
The werewolf roleplay only happens if you play "No Cuck". Dosent matter what version. But like when Mia dosent want to have sex, sometimes she just dosent want to use magic.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes