DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hello does anyone know if there are more daughters planned for the future like a daughter of magdah or sequoia? and if you know if tinkerer plans to give more content to the arachne?
•Apparently (do not take this as gospel) when Tink created an update for Maghda he held onto the "prittier" version which he apparently plans to add as a daughter.

•We will get more Goblin brides later but I think we get the 1 goblin daughter for now. Female births are rare AF so probably no.

•Venomina (the spider) is more a "pet" like the BatBreeder. She might get more quests but I doubt it cos her content was completed in 1 update fro what she needed to be.

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
questipn after you kill the vampuire lord the trhee woman move in the caste but i cna only find two of them the red haired one and the dark skinned one that give you a bllod potion, where cna i find the last one, and where cna i find the witch hunter woman oksana after the castel quesgt

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
questipn after you kill the vampuire lord the trhee woman move in the caste but i cna only find two of them the red haired one and the dark skinned one that give you a bllod potion, where cna i find the last one, and where cna i find the witch hunter woman oksana after the castel quesgt
Oksana (witch hunter) is out of radar for now.
Thirth vampire girl is in yard betwewn castle and gatehous. There is little cemetery on right side of this screen. You can find her there.

Apr 5, 2021
•Apparently (do not take this as gospel) when Tink created an update for Maghda he held onto the "prittier" version which he apparently plans to add as a daughter.

•We will get more Goblin brides later but I think we get the 1 goblin daughter for now. Female births are rare AF so probably no.

•Venomina (the spider) is more a "pet" like the BatBreeder. She might get more quests but I doubt it cos her content was completed in 1 update fro what she needed to be.
thanks for the answers, and I know it's a lot to ask but do you happen to know something about the dragon's son or daughter? or if it will have more content in the near future

Reactions: DomWolf

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I just hope is a daughter. Wouldn't know what to do with a son
Am I crazy or didn't she say dragons can only be female? I might be hallucinating or something lol. It seems like they're a female "hivemind" in one big body and can reproduce with humanoid males of any species or something.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DomWolf

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem and I would like someone to help me with this, Erevi has already given birth to her daughter and is in bed but she does not get up anymore. try to sleep 50 days outside the tower and another 50 inside ,a bug or I have to complete a specific quest, I play the version of android

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
Hi guys, I have a problem and I would like someone to help me with this, Erevi has already given birth to her daughter and is in bed but she does not get up anymore. try to sleep 50 days outside the tower and another 50 inside ,a bug or I have to complete a specific quest, I play the version of android
make sure to complete Mia quest and Beth quest (you need to ask erevi about summoning and transformation magic) to unlock the crib quest for your daughter

Lazarus 61

May 27, 2018
make sure to complete Mia quest and Beth quest (you need to ask erevi about summoning and transformation magic) to unlock the crib quest for your daughter
ouch I can't finish his quests anymore since erevi is lying down and I didn't even start with them I'll have to start again F, thanks friend, at least it's not a bug

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thanks for the answers, and I know it's a lot to ask but do you happen to know something about the dragon's son or daughter? or if it will have more content in the near future
Well again it's just things rooting through the fanbase & word from Discorders, Admins & Patrons alike, BUT apparently Vixenatrix is planned to also birth a special daughter. But these things could change or be wishful projections so dont get too excited.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Am I crazy or didn't she say dragons can only be female? I might be hallucinating or something lol. It seems like they're a female "hivemind" in one big body and can reproduce with humanoid males of any species or something.
She never says anything about them all being females. Actualy it implies the opposite.

She says about her Matriarch (which is a female leader/brood mother) which is something she will become once she births her 1st dragonlongs.

She said that dragons learned to take the humanoid form in response to there lack of numbers... meaning there are/were males to breed with. This all implies that they are a species with equal male & female numbers but they use magical means to mate with mortals humanoids out of desperation.

Take the old myths of dragons kidnapping maidens, give it the PQ twist & all of a sudden those stories have some seriously rapey vibes.

Who's to say the male dragons aren't just stealing humanoid women to breed with?

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes