DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yea, I mean we can only guess what he looks like. I also think Erevi's daughter could turn against us. She is mischeif and possibly cannot be trusted easily. I don't know if I remember correctly but Erevi might have said her daughter is just a tool for the grand scheme or smt like that. If that's the case she would want to be something more. She might fight along side with Nergal. This game used to be so simple but with each update possibilties are sky rocketed.
I get that vibe if a mischievous planner but she was also born to carry MC's child. I feel like she does genuinely care for MC in her own way & will not betray him. I cannot guarantee the safety of Erevi as mistress of the Tower however as the daughter has proven before, she has no problems bending her mother to her whim.

If the Champion of Nergal that she is gonna give birth to turns out to be male then I think it would be more interesting because MC's demonic son would be a good candidate for another rival who could try to usurp him in the Tower. I dunno but it could become an interesting dynamic.

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
I get that vibe if a mischievous planner but she was also born to carry MC's child. I feel like she does genuinely care for MC in her own way & will not betray him. I cannot guarantee the safety of Erevi as mistress of the Tower however as the daughter has proven before, she has no problems bending her mother to her whim.

If the Champion of Nergal that she is gonna give birth to turns out to be male then I think it would be more interesting because MC's demonic son would be a good candidate for another rival who could try to usurp him in the Tower. I dunno but it could become an interesting dynamic.
All of these show that Erevi's side of story is very complicated. Anything can happen.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
All of these show that Erevi's side of story is very complicated. Anything can happen.
True. But she has also had more content when compared to Ziva. Ziva hasent had that much story to be told really. With Erevi she starts as you're captor, takes u as apprentice, conceives a blessed child with u, births a Succubus, has u take said Succubus on the waystone quest to reactivate them, is hypnotised into letting u knock her up on repeat, gets u involved with a spider girl & leads to u getting a familiar.

Compare to Ziva who; starts an old Hag, has her curse lifted, gets the chalice & teaches sex potions, takes u on her campaign to retake the Temple, sends u to get a gemstone to light the Temple, makes u High Priest of QC & allows Alice to join... poor Ziva hasent had a chance to prove her worth proper on the story or build that relationship with MC.

I'm looking forward to the Temple update because Ziva may finally get some actualy progression.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
True. But she has also had more content when compared to Ziva. Ziva hasent had that much story to be told really. With Erevi she starts as you're captor, takes u as apprentice, conceives a blessed child with u, births a Succubus, has u take said Succubus on the waystone quest to reactivate them, is hypnotised into letting u knock her up on repeat, gets u involved with a spider girl & leads to u getting a familiar.

Compare to Ziva who; starts an old Hag, has her curse lifted, gets the chalice & teaches sex potions, takes u on her campaign to retake the Temple, sends u to get a gemstone to light the Temple, makes u High Priest of QC & allows Alice to join... poor Ziva hasent had a chance to prove her worth proper on the story or build that relationship with MC.

I'm looking forward to the Temple update because Ziva may finally get some actualy progression.
hold on... what if MC is the champion of Quetesh? He sure is one horny fucker.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
hold on... what if MC is the champion of Quetesh? He sure is one horny fucker.
No, he is the champion of Nergal.
but he could be both...what I ment is what if he's a champion the same way the succubus's child will be the champion for the tower.
I mean he could be but I personally would prefer to make another daughter if we gonna go for the Champion of Qetesh. Like a Nephilim daughter to birth the champion (like yin & yang lol). But it's possible...

Reactions: CptRexx

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
but he could be both...what I ment is what if he's a champion the same way the succubus's child will be the champion for the tower.
Yea you are right. She will ask MC to be the champion for her cult. I wonder if we'll be able to refuse that offer since we are already working for Nergal. If we agree to become the champion of Qetesh, will Nergal get to know what we are up to? Will Nergal let Erevi know we are now the champion of Qetesh? Too many things to cover.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Peasant's Quest [v2.33] [Tinkerer][Proper Release] - Original Size: 1,53GB

Download PC (642MB):
Download Patcher (2,91MB):

The patcher will correct the transparency error in Viessa's compressed version. So you guys dont need to redownload the complete game.

If the patcher says no valid version, backup and delete the content of the save folder and insert config.rpgsave to the save savefolder from the zip archive. This should help. If not you used any modded version of this game and this is not supported.
The Patcher only work's with Viessa's compressed version.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tools Used: intelligence, Yac v.2.1 (hngg@f95zone)

Last edited:

Marphey

May 13, 2019
My game freezes during some sex animations is there way to fix this or should i just stay away from scenes as temporary work aropund ?

chottomatte

Oct 12, 2020
My game freezes during some sex animations is there way to fix this or should i just stay away from scenes as temporary work aropund ?
there's an option to turn off animations but after downloading the new patch (2.33) I haven't got the freezing animations anymore even if I kept the animations on

Reactions: Marphey

Marphey

May 13, 2019
there's an option to turn off animations but after downloading the new patch (2.33) I haven't got the freezing animations anymore even if I kept the animations on
I just find out about that patch. The freezes are annoying had to repeat combat against werewolf boss 10 times thanks to this.

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
Have you tried the bat breeder? She's the new freeze target for 2.33.

2.32 was Jenny & Frida.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Ok i think i solve my freezing problem in case somebody will have it too i will share my soltution. I switch from animation speed "0" to "1" and it seems that fixed my problem with the redhead vampire lady.

Reactions: ghostship

Siddhesh

May 30, 2018
Hey guys in my game in menu every game quest is overlayed by black page i cant watch any quest
And i am using joiplay to play on android using compressed version of game 2.32 Is there any way to fix black Quest problem?

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
i didnt get erevis daughter scenes, not the one at the lake or with erevi, does anybody know why?
You probably didn’t decensor the game. You can download the decensor patch, but it’s just a text document, so you could also make it yourself. Call it “Censorship.txt” and inside just write “Off” (with the capital O), and put in in the “www” folder on the same level as the “save” folder.

I don’t know if you can replay the scenes without having a save file before those two take place, though (unless you use goblin memory potions).

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes