DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hay you know the Kroggoth that you have to kill to marry Shakala? Now I cant be the only one who thinks a girl one could be cute... mabey for the dungeon? I dunno I think a female Kroggoth could defo be a pet.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
At the beginning if this game you had the choice of ether knockingbgirls up or not with the potions of Fertility & Barrenes, but the only way to continue each girls story is to get her pregnant. Meaning the potions of Barreness have kind of become redundant compared to fertility potions. I would like to see if Tink can think of interesting ways to use this potion in later quests so there not a waste of ingredients or time. For example I think we could of just given a Barreness potion to Tom, instead of making a "fake potion" how is he gonna know the difference?

In future questlines there could be new females who we must compete with other men for & perhaps we can spike the rivals with Barreness so they cant knock her up, leaving MC to claim her womb with Fertiliy for example. Or like if MC & Maghda have a daughter mabey he has to use them to keep her safe from Dolf (because I doubt an ogre will care about the morality of incest lol).

I dunno just me spouting, but i think they could be used in interesting ways 8n later quests.

Marphey

May 13, 2019
Guys how do i do the vampire quest ? I mean how do i "last longer" ? Walktrough says i will be given option to use fertility potion but it doesn't give me that option.

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Am I the only one who gets kinda annoyed that girls in the Temple & Tower will lock there doors at night?

I get the concept of privacy & all that but I hope in the future updates Tink adds the ability to knock on there doors to see if there up for some night time fun ;)
Yes, as a high priest, you should have a key to the girls' rooms

Reactions: DomWolf

Soushikan

Jun 3, 2019
Guys how do i do the vampire quest ? I mean how do i "last longer" ? Walktrough says i will be given option to use fertility potion but it doesn't give me that option.
By "last longer" you mean being able to fuck all 3 vampires? That would be energy potion

Reactions: Marphey

Ben-Kanaan

Feb 3, 2020
Hello, I have a bug when I sleep with the Bat breeder on the bed the image hangs and I have to restart the game it only does with it. I tried to reduce or increase the image speed but nothing.
Yes, since the last update (2.33) to fix the animation problems, I also have animation problems...

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
At the beginning if this game you had the choice of ether knockingbgirls up or not with the potions of Fertility & Barrenes, but the only way to continue each girls story is to get her pregnant. Meaning the potions of Barreness have kind of become redundant compared to fertility potions. I would like to see if Tink can think of interesting ways to use this potion in later quests so there not a waste of ingredients or time. For example I think we could of just given a Barreness potion to Tom, instead of making a "fake potion" how is he gonna know the difference?

In future questlines there could be new females who we must compete with other men for & perhaps we can spike the rivals with Barreness so they cant knock her up, leaving MC to claim her womb with Fertiliy for example. Or like if MC & Maghda have a daughter mabey he has to use them to keep her safe from Dolf (because I doubt an ogre will care about the morality of incest lol).

I dunno just me spouting, but i think they could be used in interesting ways 8n later quests.
Pregnancy is not a mandatory to continue girl's storyline. It just adds a few optional quests. They all work the same way: get her pregnant, build/upgrade her house then breed her to max amount of children. That's all. As far as I know, pregnancy pushes main story only for Erevi.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
yeah, I was surprised when I finished the game without her pregnancy content. She worships her sex god, so pregnancy will be definitely an option for her.
I think in her cult, they are like nuns. They guide others in terms of sex and lust but they don't do any of these actions. If they do however, they take precautions such as using potion of barenness.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Pregnancy is not a mandatory to continue girl's storyline. It just adds a few optional quests. They all work the same way: get her pregnant, build/upgrade her house then breed her to max amount of children. That's all. As far as I know, pregnancy pushes main story only for Erevi.
Well I have yet to meet a single girl in this game where there content dosent just stops until u knock them up. It is indeed mandatory if you want to continue a girls questline because she will have no more quests until she is pregnant. Main quest & sides quests for girls are halted eventualy & you have to choose, do I get her preg so I can continue her quests? Yes potions of Barreness are useful if u DONT want to continue a particular girls storyline but become redundant if u decide u do want to.

I think in her cult, they are like nuns. They guide others in terms of sex and lust but they don't do any of these actions. If they do however, they take precautions such as using potion of barenness.
Well Ziva is a sore spot for some players on here because they are not like nuns in the sense of only directing people. The priestesses & acolytes often participated in sexual rituals, acts of pleasure & erotic sanctum because there goddess is all about sex. But the ritualisticly take there potions of Barreness every morning so they never have an oopsie baby. You learn this from reading the diary of the priestess who made the Enhanced Fertility potion. She spiked her Sisters & male acolytes to see if she can truly fix barreness in women, so many were shocked that they managed to get pregnant. Ziva will actively participate in rituals, from Caleah's QC sessions to that 3some with Grug (which is the major sore spot).

neverthy

Apr 23, 2019
Well Ziva is a sore spot for some players on here because they are not like nuns in the sense of only directing people. The priestesses & acolytes often participated in sexual rituals, acts of pleasure & erotic sanctum because there goddess is all about sex. But the ritualisticly take there potions of Barreness every morning so they never have an oopsie baby. You learn this from reading the diary of the priestess who made the Enhanced Fertility potion. She spiked her Sisters & male acolytes to see if she can truly fix barreness in women, so many were shocked that they managed to get pregnant. Ziva will actively participate in rituals, from Caleah's QC sessions to that 3some with Grug (which is the major sore spot).
True, about sore spot. I wouldn't be surprised if when it comes to choose a side between Ziva and Erevi, majority of players choose Erevi.

• Angry
Reactions: kail155

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
yeah, I was surprised when I finished the game without her pregnancy content. She worships her sex god, so pregnancy will be definitely an option for her.
The potion of enhanced fertility was developed specifically for the purpose of knocking up the priestesses of Qetesh through their protection, so I’m sure it’ll come into play eventually.

Hopfully we dont have choose lol
Judging from the title title screen, I’m sure there’ll be a way to reconcile both sides. I’ll be sorely disappointed if there isn’t.

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
Judging from the title title screen, I’m sure there’ll be a way to reconcile both sides. I’ll be sorely disappointed if there isn’t.
I'm thinking Tinkerer with all his wisdom will implement harem path. Also, knowing him, he will likely implement both sides.

Reactions: RedZone30
4.20 star(s) 201 Votes