Okami_12

Dec 1, 2017
the familar is an imp you get by progressing Erevi's questline, she is a small creature that will follow MC into battle.in 2.41 she'll be able to evolve.
Wither is a Damage over time spell that deals 40 damage, prevents regeneration and does 10-20 damage per turn
Thanks! How do you get wither? also, having trouble beating the Wraith boss for Erevi, any help on that please?

Aromabish

Game Developer
Aug 4, 2017
any tips or cheats on how to defeat the goblin king?
I was at level 11 with 2 handed sword and learned goblin's skill. Also boost yourself with agility potion for a small chance to evade, craft 10-15 healing potions.

Tweaty

Sep 17, 2019
Does anyone have a full save from v2.31, for android??
If u so, if its not to much to ask, could u please be so kind n share with me???
I would really appreciate it, n thank u n advance!!!!

t727

Jan 4, 2018

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
I too experience freeze at certain scenes: bat breeder couch(not preg), one of jenny's scenes and sadly, the scene with the Reanna at the and of vampires' quest - after the three werewolfs :( which means i can't continue the game unless i refuse her. Those happen every time, so if anyone has a workaround, please share.

EDIT: Turns out if you spam the Z button (that cancels the scene) the freeze does not happen... weird, i know.

Last edited:
Reactions: templarknight2020

t727

Jan 4, 2018
I too experience freeze at certain scenes: bat breeder couch(not preg), one of jenny's scenes and sadly, the scene with the Reanna at the and of vampires' quest - after the three werewolfs :( which means i can't continue the game unless i refuse her. Those happen every time, so if anyone has a workaround, please share.
Have you tried running the game in full screen (F4)?

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
Have you tried running the game in full screen (F4)?
No, haven't tried that, but just figured if you spam the Z button e.g. try to cancel tight away, scene plays normally. I guess it's the repeating mechanic that was causing the freeze.

.. gonna edit my comment above in case other people have the same problem.

Reactions: t727

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I had freezes or infinite loops during several animations too, but I never got an error screen, and even if I recreated all the steps again, they haven't froze anymore, so mostly it was just a one time thing.

• Angry
Reactions: kail155

t727

Jan 4, 2018
No, haven't tried that, but just figured if you spam the Z button e.g. try to cancel tight away, scene plays normally. I guess it's the repeating mechanic that was causing the freeze.

.. gonna edit my comment above in case other people have the same problem.
I'll try that too next time it happens! Thanks!

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
have not played this since version 2.01

so i guess it is time to give it another complete new playthrough cause this game is really good
hope it gets only better with newer versions

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
aight, probably not my cuppa tea then, if its unavoidable
The horse on girl stuff is something u can technically avoid as you dont have to watch her do the horse. You are the centaur tho when you have sex with her on the first date, after that you can have sex normal in the barn.

Again you are the wolf when u try to have sex with Mia bit u quickly lose control of the scene so it dosent last long...

It's not a huge fetish in this game just those scenes.

4.20 star(s) 201 Votes