DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
is it a bug? i create spirit potion to see if there is the blue indicator inside rosy house to see if I can relook at the machine scene to if it triggers anything, but nope, no blue light inside the house.
so sleep, spent the day reload rosy house screen, give special pastry if given option, sleep, repeat, till she give birth, and yet nothing still
.hope i dont have to go back to my last save which is way further back in my progress...
To be honest if she is horny you just need to keep going up & down the stairs. Give each down a sec to see if she leads into the machine cos I have gone too quick in the past & missed it.

Ps. Ya dont have to reply to you're own message. You can edit it. Saves you making multiple questions built on each other (y)

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Hi ladies and gents!
I've just returned from my yearly show-off-the-kids-to-the-grand-parents road trip. I therefore haven't been paying much attention to the comments for the past 10 days or so. So I'm sorry if you are still waiting for a reply, I'll try to catch up as soon as possible.
Anyway, update 2.4x ended up getting pretty big, I therefore ended up cutting the temple stuff fairly abruptly. Otherwise I'd have to add many more weeks the development. But this means the temple is a bit confusing at the moment, with missing scenes and priestesses being stuck in a pregnant state. That is why I wish to do a somewhat smaller update next to fix some of the issues. My goal is to add missing pregnant/non-pregnant versions of existing scenes add at least one more new scene for use with multiple girls and implement add a new area to house the temple children.
Although I haven't yet managed to spend much time to create new images (due to being away from home), I have gotten a lot of scripting done. My intention is therefore to release the next update sometime towards the end of August.
Even after the next update, lots of work will remain to be done at the temple before all the planned events are done. But I may want to take a short break from it in order to some other characters, for the sake of variety. I will probably leave that up to you to decide.
That's all I have for now, I'll keep you posted!

Tinkerer

View attachment 1311811
Ziva finally gets impregnated?

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
To be honest if she is horny you just need to keep going up & down the stairs. Give each down a sec to see if she leads into the machine cos I have gone too quick in the past & missed it.

Ps. Ya dont have to reply to you're own message. You can edit it. Saves you making multiple questions built on each other (y)
thanks! will give it a try. I didn't know she will move into the machine (though i cant see the machine anywhere in the house, assume its near the desk on the left side)
sorry about that, yup, should have edit instead

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
thanks! will give it a try. I didn't know she will move into the machine (though i cant see the machine anywhere in the house, assume its near the desk on the left side)
sorry about that, yup, should have edit instead
It's cool. She spawns in the machine in the kitchen. But sometimes it takes a few seconds for her to "pop" into existence lol.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ziva finally gets impregnated?
Technicaly she can already with this update but she is stuck in preg limbo & dosent make as much a fuss u would expect lol. I think next update will actually add content to her & Caleah's pregnancies ;)

Honamyzer

Sep 28, 2019
Technicaly she can already with this update but she is stuck in preg limbo & dosent make as much a fuss u would expect lol. I think next update will actually add content to her & Caleah's pregnancies ;)
Love to see her get more scene..she is hot as hell..kudos to tinkerer

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
Anyway, I did ask this question before but I got no reply, how many kids can Alice birth?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Anyway, I did ask this question before but I got no reply, how many kids can Alice birth?
She births 6 kids. Every "humanoid" woman (not monster girls) give birth to 6. Except Victoria, she is the odd one out with 5, but this may have something to do with Tink's plans to add a nanny/maid later.

Reactions: Honamyzer

Voomer

Oct 19, 2018
can anyone please compress the game further we will appreciate it or make the compressed file available on , zippyfile of mediafile thanks. my speed are not that good.

a1n1d1

Aug 1, 2019
Dude, i love this game so much that i wish that Tinkerer will go on with updates forever :), but are there any hints how much updates will there be ? How big the game/world will he create?
Oh and btw - i'm lvl 40 - i dont mind grinding or waiting, just asking are there any clues about future of the game that i enjoy so much.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Dude, i love this game so much that i wish that Tinkerer will go on with updates forever :), but are there any hints how much updates will there be ? How big the game/world will he create?
Oh and btw - i'm lvl 40 - i dont mind grinding or waiting, just asking are there any clues about future of the game that i enjoy so much.
Well outside of the Qeteshian/Nergalite feud these are things I have heard/read that he has planned/are potentially in the cards. Victoria's niece moving in as a nanny, more Goblin girls to breed a bigger army, potential Dhampire daughter(s), a dragon & an ogre daughter, a cow girl, a Huldra, a dwarf girl that can craft Enchanted weapons, not to mention the unfinished bandit conspiracy arc involving the mysterious Cath & possibly a mermaid.
20210703_150805.jpg
All that cloudy, gray space? Is all expandable territory. I remeber when I first played the demo it was just the town & goblin forest we could play in.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1309878
The thing is Caleah breaks, somewhere around "Let There Be Light" and "The Mass" event, but after playing for a while longer, the problem fixed itself.
Well if she fixed herself that's good to hear. Afraid I'm just getting the Oops message whenever I try open you're attachment. Hop that was a one of issue. (y)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes