gruntlord?

Aug 27, 2020
Dude, i love this game so much that i wish that Tinkerer will go on with updates forever :), but are there any hints how much updates will there be ? How big the game/world will he create?
Oh and btw - i'm lvl 40 - i dont mind grinding or waiting, just asking are there any clues about future of the game that i enjoy so much.
There will likely be more incest contentlike romance & breeding, in the future.

Nellyg

Oct 27, 2018
Help
Where can i find, how to insert save file from previous version?
Open "www" (Previous version)...Copy the save file.
Open "www" (New version) it should have no save folder, if it has then replace it with the copied version and away you go

Richi90

Aug 28, 2018
I'm curious why this game has the Vore tag. I've done all the quest but haven't really seen anything that falls under that tag, unless I did miss some (hidden) quests somewhere?

Alejandro_Bizoo2020

Sep 27, 2020
I'm curious why this game has the Vore tag. I've done all the quest but haven't really seen anything that falls under that tag, unless I did miss some (hidden) quests somewhere?
mainly refers to the scenes in which you deliver some humans to the vampire girls both in the graveyard and in the castle

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
mainly refers to the scenes in which you deliver some humans to the vampire girls both in the graveyard and in the castle

View attachment 1314970
I dont think vampires drinking peoples blood is vore, otherwise there would be more vampire games with that tag.

I think it is about the scene where Maghda & Dolf are seen eating what's left of the Peddler. Maghda is holding his foot & having a munch...

Reactions: Necronlord3

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
It should just happen as long as he is given a Fertility potion (or fake). If you use Enhanced Fertility, he will interrupt the second creampie.
after giving a fake potion,the option are hj or sex scenes with either white or red outfit. but so far he never interrupted. guess its random, will continue to try

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
after giving a fake potion,the option are hj or sex scenes with either white or red outfit. but so far he never interrupted. guess its random, will continue to try
Do u have Enhanced Fertility potions on you? You need to have Enhanced Fertility active to get the interruption scenes (missionary or doggy). Its not random if u have that.

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
Do u have Enhanced Fertility potions on you? You need to have Enhanced Fertility active to get the interruption scenes (missionary or doggy). Its not random if u have that.
you are right, i tried giving the fake potion first, then using the enhanced fertility, it triggers the scene. reload without enhanced fertility, it doesn't trigger/or random

Reactions: DomWolf

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
you are right, i tried giving the fake potion first, then using the enhanced fertility, it triggers the scene. reload without enhanced fertility, it doesn't trigger/or random
it happens when you have sex with Jenny in doggy or missionary position

Blaze23

Aug 27, 2018
I’ve been playing the 2.33 version on Mac and it’s not letting me save, is there a certain mission you have to do before you can save? Is anyone else have this problem?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I’ve been playing the 2.33 version on Mac and it’s not letting me save, is there a certain mission you have to do before you can save? Is anyone else have this problem?
Its a Mac problem. But somebody post here way to fix it. It was few days back. Try search.

FlamesOfVengeance

Jul 16, 2019
I think it would be nice if Tinkerer would look a bit more into the issue with the freezing animations. I've noticed that the same scene sometimes runs as intended and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think it concerns the previous animations in my case tho as it's apparently only the new scenes with the familiar (only the one where you take her in bed) as well as the scenes with the various priestesses.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes