Gaboo90

Mar 19, 2018
Guys can help me please, about caleah I finished her quest about save chap, but I click on her she said she wanna return to her home and I accepted when I enter swamp she said need go east! But can't find location (between it's not a quest because it don't show in quest log)..and when I wanna exit swamp she say i stay here..anyone help please?!

Reactions: killerrainbow

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Has your familiar already evolve into her humanish form?
Yes it already has its humanoid form.

The problem is that I can't find it anywhere. Neither in my team, nor in the orb room.

I think the problem is that I got the blue orb and left right away without going to deliver the pet and its baby.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
interesting zsofia is the only one who wasn't preg so far no matter which fet pot i used
U can f*** her as often as u want in one night. Use Enhanced Fertility then do her like 5 times. This ensures she defo is preg.

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Caleah's broken for me, I completed her quest in the marshlands and took her on a date to the lake, now when I talk to her in the temple she wants to go back to the marshlands and she won't leave until I collect the totem that isn't there any more.

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
I think I've discovered some form of bug in the game, I've rescued the puppies for Frida, yet i cant seem to get one for Mia. anyone have a clue what to do. I've already consulted the guide/ walkthrough to do.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I think I've discovered some form of bug in the game, I've rescued the puppies for Frida, yet i cant seem to get one for Mia. anyone have a clue what to do. I've already consulted the guide/ walkthrough to do.
Did u offer to get the pups for free, fix the lock, return the pups then offer you're services? Then got Phallus G potion & f***ed her?

If u did get the option to ask please tell me u said "to protect a friend" & if u did u did lie about you're reason for helping Mia right?

If you tell her it's to fuck a girl you will NEVER be given the pup.

Reactions: Grimlock18

Grimlock18

Dec 31, 2018
i believe i did all of the above, as with Mia I started off giving firewood to her then she did mention about being afraid to travel into the woods but no shes saying she to depressed to do anything and when i visit Frida all she says is that shes wants me.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i believe i did all of the above, as with Mia I started off giving firewood to her then she did mention about being afraid to travel into the woods but no shes saying she to depressed to do anything and when i visit Frida all she says is that shes wants me.
Hmmmm. So u got Mia to say she is depressed. You also did all the correct actions for Frida...

And it's not offering you the option to ask for a puppy?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes