DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks when can I use the orb room?
Lvl up Familiar to 10. Then complete "Tranformation" (use Enhanced Fertility to knock her up). Complete "Troublsome Zealots" & give Erevi the book. Wait 5 days for familiar to announce pregnancy, then 20 days for birth, finally 5 days. Next time she disappears then reappears (enter then exit a girls house) she will not have baby. Complete "Mother & Child In Distress". The Orb Room becomes the imp nursery where they will live for 90 days before leaving the nest.

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
Lvl up Familiar to 10. Then complete "Tranformation" (use Enhanced Fertility to knock her up). Complete "Troublsome Zealots" & give Erevi the book. Wait 5 days for familiar to announce pregnancy, then 20 days for birth, finally 5 days. Next time she disappears then reappears (enter then exit a girls house) she will not have baby. Complete "Mother & Child In Distress". The Orb Room becomes the imp nursery where they will live for 90 days before leaving the nest.
Thanks familiar has annoced pregnancy, will wait I must have gne over 10 days since announcent already

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
We slept together, but it didn't break.
U gotta keep doing it until she talks about her bareness after sex. You'll also have a quest to buy her an outfit for her bday (do that) & the "intervention" quest ends once Jenny is pregnant.

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
Ok I think I finally did everything (except finishing Mia's storyline again). I have questions on two things in game.

1. Is there anything besides conversation with the 3 knights in the Wierdwood inn?

2. Is there any further content besides seeing the ghost in the Temple of Quetesh?

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018
Ok I think I finally did everything (except finishing Mia's storyline again). I have questions on two things in game.

1. Is there anything besides conversation with the 3 knights in the Wierdwood inn?

2. Is there any further content besides seeing the ghost in the Temple of Quetesh?
No, you are not done with everything. You still have more quests to do. Unless, you just don't want that part of the story.

1. The three knights are part of the goblin's daughter quest.

2. The ghost is for the future.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
Any news on what's coming up in the next update? These past two have been fantastic, even if they took longer than expected

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
What is new in 2.41 I finish all 2.31 my familiar is lvl 10 but i not have the new Quests I don't found how make the new content

Last edited:

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I just thought of something, what if the kids Ziva & Caleah are carrying after being impregnated would be some sort of special daughters like the succubus & goblin daughters?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
What is new in 2.41 I finish all 2.31 my familiar is lvl 10 but i not have the new Quests I don't found how make the new content
In v 2.41 is only familiar line and few scenes in Ziva's temple (repetitive scene).
For familir quest you need have her on lvl 10. After thad you need have sex with three girls in front of her, after every sex she must be jealous. After the third go with her on forest and she transforms.

Reactions: Yarini666

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
In v 2.41 is only familiar line and few scenes in Ziva's temple (repetitive scene).
For familir quest you need have her on lvl 10. After thad you need have sex with three girls in front of her, after every sex she must be jealous. After the third go with her on forest and she transforms.
Thank very

hrhr

May 13, 2019
I remember reading something about the odds of Shakala's child being a girl, is there something similar for Frida or is it always a boy? We're in our first baby but I'd like to find out if it can be a girl so I don't have to wait for another pregnancy.

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
I'm currently at Arouse the major quest, after spraying the pollen to the foods, I waited for a week, Victoria still wouldn't arrive
Any help?

Edit: what do you know, just AFK_ing at the house fixed the problem ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Ive impregnated two of the vampires but cant find the 3rd any one know where I find her
Adaobi is on the upper floor

Reanna is in the gatehouse

Zsofia is in the courtyard between the buildings, to the right.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes