DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I remember reading something about the odds of Shakala's child being a girl, is there something similar for Frida or is it always a boy? We're in our first baby but I'd like to find out if it can be a girl so I don't have to wait for another pregnancy.
Frida births 3 boys & 3 girls. B, G, B, G, B, G. Non of her daughters grow up to a sexual age if that's what you're hoping for.

Reactions: hrhr

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
That's odd... should only take like 3 days. Mabey it's a bug?
This I'm not sure. Since I'm using cheat menu to grant me potions (lost my saves in 1.91 or 1.92 or so)
But that shouldn't mess up the quest, should it?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
This I'm not sure. Since I'm using cheat menu to grant me potions (lost my saves in 1.91 or 1.92 or so)
I have heard that the chat menu can mess with the game in unpredictable ways. Safest way is to use the in game cheat by activating the cheat chests & use them to speed up the beginnigning of the game.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
I have heard that the chat menu can mess with the game in unpredictable ways. Safest way is to use the in game cheat by activating the cheat chests & use them to speed up the beginnigning of the game.
Lain's mod o five updates behind and it messes the code for the game

Flat

Donor
Aug 3, 2017
Oh nevermind. After restarting the machine (or replacing the global.save and then reapplying the old global.save) fixed the problem :/

RootedAnimal

Aug 2, 2021
Question regarding the censorship:
If I already played the Waystone quests and add the Censorship.txt afterwards, can I replay all the scenes I missed?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes