RootedAnimal

Aug 2, 2021
you can watch them with a spirit potion
Alright. Thank you.
Is there a list with all Daughter encounters?

Unfortunately I'm currently doing the quest where I can't enter my house but I assume there ist one, another one should be at the waterfall and is there one at the inn as well?

Last edited:

sfergerg39585

Apr 20, 2019
Does maghda child be born in the last 3 updates?? I remember one rumour about her from think, that he will continue her story.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Alright. Thank you.
Is there a list with all Daughter encounters?

Unfortunately I'm currently doing the quest where I can't enter my house but I assume there ist one, another one should be at the waterfall and is there one at the inn as well?
one in Erevi's room
Does maghda child be born in the last 3 updates?? I remember one rumour about her from think, that he will continue her story.
not yet
Can anyone tell me who is mc's mother?
we don't know but there's few theories

WeaselX

May 31, 2018
I've completed Caleah's quest "Journey To The Swamp," but every time I ask her "How are you doing?" she acts as if I hadn't completed it and wants me to journey with her again. I took her out to the swamp again but there's nothing that can be done there, and she won't leave the swamp until we go her village. Am I missing something?

Jokerzwylde69

Jul 7, 2017
I've completed Caleah's quest "Journey To The Swamp," but every time I ask her "How are you doing?" she acts as if I hadn't completed it and wants me to journey with her again. I took her out to the swamp again but there's nothing that can be done there, and she won't leave the swamp until we go her village. Am I missing something?
pretty sure that's a bug , it happened to me but resolved itself after doing mass a few times. I have had duplicates of both Kaleah and Ziva on screen

LokiSan

Jun 28, 2021
There are? Because I would love to know what these theories are simply because I never really thought about the mc's parents myself.
Based on what I've gathered, one of them is that MC's mother is the goddess Qetesh since Ziva once mentioned the reason why Nergal started the war with Qetesh was that she had cheated on him with a mortal man. Plus, she also stated that MC was born the same night Nergal cursed her and all of the other Qetesh's priestesses. Too much of a coincidence, don't you think?

Reactions: FunFuntomes

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
How can I play this game in its latest version with 32 bits windows? v2.42 gives me that error, that I have 32 bits windows. Isn't there another .exe that is specialized to play in 32bits also like the renpy style that has 2 .exe?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1627975326831.png
Hi there!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive and things are going quite well. The last two weeks I have been adding those new little quest notification animations to all the old quests, and that's finally done! It may not help those of you who have played through the game already, but I believe they are helpful for new players, at least I hope so:).
I have also been making images for pregnancy related variations of existing scenes. I have completed all of Alice's "punishment" scenes, 3 versions of the Caleah-Ziva scene and 1 out of 2 Caleah date scenes. I hope to complete the finale Caleah date scene in the next couple of days.
After that I can finally start focusing on the new content. I don't quite know how many new scenes I'll do, but I'm going to try to keep it short, so I can release by the end of this month. I mainly want to use this update to fix some of the bugs/issues and rough edges in the game at the moment.
Once those are fixed, I can start fucking things up again with larger updates:)

Tinkerer​

Dirion

Aug 1, 2017
I'm happy that he's moving away from the temple for a little bit after the next update, the temple characters are my least favorite. Regardless I really like the speed in which he has continued to update ever since the project started

Reactions: George Halstead

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Really hope the next update gives us more clarity on who the "Ghost" is. I have my theories but I wanna know if I'm right lol

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes