CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Really hope the next update gives us more clarity on who the "Ghost" is. I have my theories but I wanna know if I'm right lol
If she is Qetesh ( I believe it's her ), she will ask our help to return to the world.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
If she is Qetesh ( I believe it's her ), she will ask our help to return to the world.
My theories are she is;
1) A Qetedhian of the Temple that died. Possibly ether Theressa (the inventor of the Enhanced Fertility potions), the last High Priestess or one we dont know about.
2) An apparition of Qetesh herself who has gained enough strength to visit MC.
3) MC's mother (this can easily link back to my other 2 theories as well lol)

xZaleth 666

Jul 20, 2020
Is there any way to apply cheat in this game. If so then please share. I have already tried a cheat engine that changes the values of variables while the game is running. It worked on Claire's Quest and some other rpgms but not here. I'm just too damm lazy to grind potions skills and stuff. I have already lined up lots of games from here and just want to speed through games like this. It would be a big help.

dragon337111

Mar 16, 2018
Say - is there still 1 missing image in the version 2.42? Because after I just set up the orb room, went to the next day and went up again (to the orb room) to make familiar horny again - this poped up.

Or it is just some kind of bug on my part ?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
My theories are she is;
1) A Qetedhian of the Temple that died. Possibly ether Theressa (the inventor of the Enhanced Fertility potions), the last High Priestess or one we dont know about.
2) An apparition of Qetesh herself who has gained enough strength to visit MC.
3) MC's mother (this can easily link back to my other 2 theories as well lol)
1 or 2 could be , 3 dont think so due he wanted to add her at some point

Say - is there still 1 missing image in the version 2.42? Because after I just set up the orb room, went to the next day and went up again (to the orb room) to make familiar horny again - this poped up.

Nope Tinkerer forgot to put in so in the next patch is there

also fixed the caleah repeat quest bug

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018

I have that too. I guess it's just not made in time.

Axelf787

May 2, 2021
pretty sure that's a bug , it happened to me but resolved itself after doing mass a few times. I have had duplicates of both Kaleah and Ziva on screen
I had that too playing on 2.42 but dumped her in swamp, went back to temple and there she was at mass, took her on date after

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
1 or 2 could be , 3 dont think so due he wanted to add her at some point
Could still add her.

If its a Qeteshian woman's ghost then MC might need to "find a way" ;). Could also work if she is Teressa cos she could help guide him in making some kind of spell to physically meet her.

But again could also work if MC's mother is Qetedh cos then he still adds her in. MC has never mentioned his mother at all (mabey he dont know her?). 20 years ago Nergal got pissed when he found Qetedh in bed with a mortal man. MC is now 20 years old (according to convo between him & Ziva about the curse). Its possible.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
View attachment 1333414

Hi there!
Just wanted to let you guys know that I'm still alive and things are going quite well. The last two weeks I have been adding those new little quest notification animations to all the old quests, and that's finally done! It may not help those of you who have played through the game already, but I believe they are helpful for new players, at least I hope so:).
I have also been making images for pregnancy related variations of existing scenes. I have completed all of Alice's "punishment" scenes, 3 versions of the Caleah-Ziva scene and 1 out of 2 Caleah date scenes. I hope to complete the finale Caleah date scene in the next couple of days.
After that I can finally start focusing on the new content. I don't quite know how many new scenes I'll do, but I'm going to try to keep it short, so I can release by the end of this month. I mainly want to use this update to fix some of the bugs/issues and rough edges in the game at the moment.
Once those are fixed, I can start fucking things up again with larger updates:)

Tinkerer​
I'm just happy to see the Temple girls actually getting some more content. The Main Plot is the feud between Qetesh & Nergal but we have spent considerably more time doing quests for the Tower :).

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020
I'm just happy to see the Temple girls actually getting some more content. The Main Plot is the feud between Qetesh & Nergal but we have spent considerably more time doing quests for the Tower :).
I can't wait to see what kind of babies Caleah & Ziva will be giving birth to although I won't be surprised if they'll be ordinary 1s. Another thing is, I heard rumors that there'll be an update for Victoria's quest that involve having her niece over as the babysitter for her kids & the only thing we know about her past is she used to be a whore at a tavern before marrying the former mayor.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I can't wait to see what kind of babies Caleah & Ziva will be giving birth to although I won't be surprised if they'll be ordinary 1s. Another thing is, I heard rumors that there'll be an update for Victoria's quest that involve having her niece over as the babysitter for her kids & the only thing we know about her past is she used to be a whore at a tavern before marrying the former mayor.
I have heard a similar rumour. Originally the nanny was gonna be Beth. I'm glad Tinkerer has decided to add a new character for that situation. More fun to mess with Victoria's innocent niece.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
both of those ''rumors'' are started by a mod who thinks he know stuff :D
but like always only one that knows is Tinkerer himself. so its waiting and see
right FunFuntomes

Rumors i mean : the nanny and and the babysitter . those were ideas, not real things
and about the words tinkerer said about daughters: They need to be special and have a Reason to be special
Dont think for atleast now a special daughter at the temple will be present, if does than people will be real surpised

And if you join the discord, you can read now about the stuff of a possioble Cowgirl

EDIT: dont think the cowgirl is anytime soon, its more like a 2022 thing :)

Domwolf just look at the PQ Docu if you want a feel

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
both of those ''rumors'' are started by a mod who thinks he know stuff :D
but like always only one that knows is Tinkerer himself. so its waiting and see
right FunFuntomes

Rumors i mean : the nanny and and the babysitter . those were ideas, not real things
and about the words tinkerer said about daughters: They need to be special and have a Reason to be special
Dont think for atleast now a special daughter at the temple will be present, if does than people will be real surpised

And if you join the discord, you can read now about the stuff of a possioble Cowgirl
If he does add the Cow Girl, I'm hoping shes like the Bat Breeder & we can name her. ;)

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
Damn I been wanting to get ziva pregnant (not in code only) since too long. Maybe its just me but i think it wasn't as exciting as I wanted.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes