DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Damn I been wanting to get ziva pregnant (not in code only) since too long. Maybe its just me but i think it wasn't as exciting as I wanted.
From the looks of the update pics we have seen. It looks as if Tinkerer plans to add more to the context of the scene & perhaps a lil more drama ;)

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Hello friends I need to know if in this v 2.42 I have something to do, so far the only new content has been the family one if there is something else please tell me

TheLewdGamer

Apr 19, 2020
I just want to put out my two bits in this convo of new girl or character.

1. There are some characters whose stories have been saturated. Namely Mia, Shakala, Shakala's daughter, Rosy, Vampires, Victoria, Frieda, Bat breeder, Spider girl, Shopkeeper(forgot name sorry). By saturated I mean at this point if you don't touch them they still have done their part in the story. Unless something explicitly affects them. Like for example adding a new character which is either related to these or to get these involved with other existing characters to develop further.

2. There are more in list where they are partially saturated with stories capable of developing. Naming them would be Ziva, Caleh, Erevi, Erevi's daughter, Hilde(Frieda's sister), Liandra(elf girl), Gweenth, Alice. Ziva and co as well as Erevi and co are the pillar of the storyline so of course lots to go there. As far as others go none of them have little ones yet meaning still could at further building the character in a sense. AS we have noticed lately if the women give birth its not ignored but given more substance. Like in rosy and the shopkeeper's case.

3. Lastly we come up with the ones who are just in there but not contributing as much as the rest to the story atm like beth, dragon girl.

In my personal opinion for now I think maybe stall a new character for a bit maybe a update or two. We could slowly get more into getting the women knowing they aren't the only ones with MC's kids. Like for example the goblins eventually coming out as a ally to either the angel or devils. I personally would love new character(who doesn't) but tink could push MC to eventually getting his kingdom kind of stuff going.

MC current status - Temple's Ruler(in a sense), Nergel's succesor, Goblin King, Vampire Master(i guess).

If i were to use my imagination we could have further factions like

1. Elf's maybe Liandra being a princess puts us on the high council or something like that.
2. Dragon girl is sole survior of ruined dragon kingdom maybe.
3. The baron is one interesing pick as well, though not sure who cathy is at this moment.
4. Hilde choosing MC as her mate displacing the current cheif maybe

In conclusion new character is always a great induction but at this point we do have lots to build on the existing stories as well. I would love to hear your opinions as well.

P.S - I wish there was no limit on kids lmao

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I just want to put out my two bits in this convo of new girl or character.

1. There are some characters whose stories have been saturated. Namely Mia, Shakala, Shakala's daughter, Rosy, Vampires, Victoria, Frieda, Bat breeder, Spider girl, Shopkeeper(forgot name sorry). By saturated I mean at this point if you don't touch them they still have done their part in the story. Unless something explicitly affects them. Like for example adding a new character which is either related to these or to get these involved with other existing characters to develop further.

2. There are more in list where they are partially saturated with stories capable of developing. Naming them would be Ziva, Caleh, Erevi, Erevi's daughter, Hilde(Frieda's sister), Liandra(elf girl), Gweenth, Alice. Ziva and co as well as Erevi and co are the pillar of the storyline so of course lots to go there. As far as others go none of them have little ones yet meaning still could at further building the character in a sense. AS we have noticed lately if the women give birth its not ignored but given more substance. Like in rosy and the shopkeeper's case.

3. Lastly we come up with the ones who are just in there but not contributing as much as the rest to the story atm like beth, dragon girl.

In my personal opinion for now I think maybe stall a new character for a bit maybe a update or two. We could slowly get more into getting the women knowing they aren't the only ones with MC's kids. Like for example the goblins eventually coming out as a ally to either the angel or devils. I personally would love new character(who doesn't) but tink could push MC to eventually getting his kingdom kind of stuff going.

MC current status - Temple's Ruler(in a sense), Nergel's succesor, Goblin King, Vampire Master(i guess).

If i were to use my imagination we could have further factions like

1. Elf's maybe Liandra being a princess puts us on the high council or something like that.
2. Dragon girl is sole survior of ruined dragon kingdom maybe.
3. The baron is one interesing pick as well, though not sure who cathy is at this moment.
4. Hilde choosing MC as her mate displacing the current cheif maybe

In conclusion new character is always a great induction but at this point we do have lots to build on the existing stories as well. I would love to hear your opinions as well.

P.S - I wish there was no limit on kids lmao
Currently Tinkerer is working on bringing all the current girls to the same level of content as each other (RD: All go through pregnancy & give birth). Once that is done he intends to build upon the main storyline. He may introduce new women in these updates but their content will probs be placed on the holder until he has everyone on the same level.

One of the first girls that most likley will be added is the Cow Girl because the Discord is really pushing for her. But he has some other girls he has mentioned wanting to add later. But I do agree with you (& Tinkerer) that current girls need love first.

The way I see it, Tinkerer can introduce new girls by:
•Traveling with Liandra to the Council Building in Elven Lands (using a portal gate) as a way to meet more Elves (mabey her mother?? Personal wish there ;))
•IF He adds the nanny/maid it may be Victoria's niece. This will give us a reason to use the other 2 rooms.
•I have a theory that Cath & the Baron's daughter are the same person.
•Special Daughters can be born from any monster girls if they assist the story. Half-Ogre, Dragon, Dhampir, Nephilim... how they help the story I dont know but they could be interesting.
•More Goblin breeders & Dungeon Pets would also most likley be connected to their respective storylines as well.

I had the idea that mabey through circumstances the Cow Girl ends up in Beth's Stable. She starts selling the milk & you guys upgrade it into a Beastgirl Farm (built to keep the farm secret so the Stable remains like a front I geuss?). Then we can have more farm based Beastgirls that can give use ingredients like milk (cow), honey (bee), eggs (harpy). Tjis is just my idea but i think it could be interesting if done right.

I dont think we will "overthrow" the giant chief cos MC is a horny shit yes but hes not evil. I feel like Danghdanghs death may be coursed by another thing & MC will just take the oppertunity.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Currently Tinkerer is working on bringing all the current girls to the same level of content as each other (RD: All go through pregnancy & give birth). Once that is done he intends to build upon the main storyline. He may introduce new women in these updates but their content will probs be placed on the holder until he has everyone on the same level.

One of the first girls that most likley will be added is the Cow Girl because the Discord is really pushing for her. But he has some other girls he has mentioned wanting to add later. But I do agree with you (& Tinkerer) that current girls need love first.

The way I see it, Tinkerer can introduce new girls by:
•Traveling with Liandra to the Council Building in Elven Lands (using a portal gate) as a way to meet more Elves (mabey her mother?? Personal wish there ;))
•IF He adds the nanny/maid it may be Victoria's niece. This will give us a reason to use the other 2 rooms.
•I have a theory that Cath & the Baron's daughter are the same person.
•Special Daughters can be born from any monster girls if they assist the story. Half-Ogre, Dragon, Dhampir, Nephilim... how they help the story I dont know but they could be interesting.
•More Goblin breeders & Dungeon Pets would also most likley be connected to their respective storylines as well.

I had the idea that mabey through circumstances the Cow Girl ends up in Beth's Stable. She starts selling the milk & you guys upgrade it into a Beastgirl Farm (built to keep the farm secret so the Stable remains like a front I geuss?). Then we can have more farm based Beastgirls that can give use ingredients like milk (cow), honey (bee), eggs (harpy). Tjis is just my idea but i think it could be interesting if done right.

I dont think we will "overthrow" the giant chief cos MC is a horny shit yes but hes not evil. I feel like Danghdanghs death may be coursed by another thing & MC will just take the oppertunity.
It looks like he is not going to finish this game any time soon. I mean for at least maybe 4 - 5 years. He created such an open world you can do whatever you want and however you want.

Reactions: Yarini666

skarklaser

Jul 16, 2021
I tried to add in a new save after I screwed up but got a script error while loading. I am assuming the problem is the missing time stamp in the global save file. Would someone share his or her savegame with the global savefile? I only had very few quest ahead... Thanks for any help!

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
First of all TheLewdGamer Tinkerer started this project to have fun with Daz3D.
so most of the thing at the start just happend and later on the story was thought up.
he never planned to keep going at this time, couple of things than call it quits :D

So 1-2-3 about charracters is just how he did the updates, for new players at the moment is very weird to do like everthing in the right order so you realy need the walkthrough to help you.

And yes, atm Tinkerer first is finishing some stories, like what happend to Mia/rosy for exemple that they can have childern and keep it at that stage atleast for now. (atleast we asked him to do on Discord, so we hope that happens for Maghda / dragon / well elf/ Hilda / prostitued and beth. think i forgot one :D

Personaly i dont think anything new girl until 2022, like Domwolf said Cowgirl is like first thing that could happen. that is like the ''pick'' of the discord. or atleast mostly asked.

About the Feature factions :
Doubt any of the 4 things will happen due dont think he will go that far for those story elements
due than people will ask bigger thing or on the same scope of things.

keep in mind is all my personal thoughts about this so its not set in stone

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Question about Beth: I saw her doing something to a horse and demanded sex to keep my mouth shut. She said no. Is there a follow up or should I restart while being slightly more reasonable?
By demanding sex u have placed yourself in her lowest affection. Ask yo help her again & try to look again. You'll get the Spy Glass quest. Complete that & next time u help, u can watch her doing stuff with the horse.

But after completing "Restore The Temple" & later "A Date With Beth" it may take u longer to raise her affection to the point that she is happy to let u cum inside. (Currently she cannot get preg so that's it for now).

If u want to have a good relationship with her from the get go then "keep it a secret". Otherwise u just have to work hard scooping poop so she will grow affection again.

Reactions: tarzan999

holentyr

Jan 26, 2019
Hi guys, i have a question. Should i follow walkthrough or just do Q as i see fit? Bcs i already played this game and last time i have done some Q out of order and i couldn't continue the story.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Hi guys, i have a question. Should i follow walkthrough or just do Q as i see fit? Bcs i already played this game and last time i have done some Q out of order and i couldn't continue the story.
Yes at the start you need to follow the Walkthrough, due the game is build layer on layer so you need to do stuff in order to unlock new quest and stuff for other girls.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Yes at the start you need to follow the Walkthrough, due the game is build layer on layer so you need to do stuff in order to unlock new quest and stuff for other girls.
I've been doing fine without the walkthrough

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've been doing fine without the walkthrough
I geuss it depends on how well you know the game. I dont need the WT for the old content cos I've played it repeatedly so much that I know what I'm doing. But if you're unsure then I would say follow the WT.

Reactions: Yarini666

George Halstead

Oct 1, 2017
This is the first time i have had any issues with PQ. It states that the items.json, weapons.json and the armors.json cannot be read. Any help. I have downloaded both the compressed and full versions. Both with same results.

solidsNake15

Jun 5, 2020
Is there somewhere a quest list of all the quest and how many of them are there? I want to find out which I am missing 92 ATM

Dec 17, 2019
This is the first time i have had any issues with PQ. It states that the items.json, weapons.json and the armors.json cannot be read. Any help. I have downloaded both the compressed and full versions. Both with same results.
What is you OS? do you have any antivirus/anti malware software installed?
I can give you the files you need!

Is there somewhere a quest list of all the quest and how many of them are there? I want to find out which I am missing 92 ATM
I think there are 102 quests at the moment, but dont have the list

vhoxz

May 28, 2017
So I'm doing things in some random order and ran into a bug of sorts...
Do not accept the "restore the temple" quest with your daughter in the party. You can't enter the temple cause your daughter doesn't want to go there, you can't complete the waystones quest cause Gabriel doesn't let you go anywhere except towards the temple. Is there a way to remove either from your party?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes