DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I know this next update is mostly a Teme cleanup but I do hope we get some quests & the like for the Temple. Like mabey after knocking up Caleah she has a pregnancy craving for a fruite native to the swamps so MC has to go get it for her? Or like renovating the Treasure Chamber into a children's room. Investigate the "Ghost Girl" perhaps? Just some stuff to do ya know?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I know this next update is mostly a Teme cleanup but I do hope we get some quests & the like for the Temple. Like mabey after knocking up Caleah she has a pregnancy craving for a fruite native to the swamps so MC has to go get it for her? Or like renovating the Treasure Chamber into a children's room. Investigate the "Ghost Girl" perhaps? Just some stuff to do ya know?
one guy know, and i cant read minds otherwise i would doing other things than this TBH :D. (mabye fund him good with the money made from the mindreading) . atm i doubt he will add allot of side things, due lot of people want the temple to have good scenes and birth at this moment. guess he will do something with the ghost due lots and lots of questions about it.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
after makeing the mayor horny wait until she visits you in the village house.
After she tells you the plan worked she breaks up with you... give her a visit in her room and remind her why she hooked up with you in the first place... don't forget your "magic sex drug" (same you used on her husband) to spike her drink.
Everyone will be happy now
The problem is I keep getting cought in her room. L try to hide at the bottom of her bed but no mater how many times I try she , she kick me out, So where can I hide or is there a better time ing to get in the room? or am I missing someting? HElP please

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The problem is I keep getting cought in her room. L try to hide at the bottom of her bed but no mater how many times I try she , she kick me out, So where can I hide or is there a better time ing to get in the room? or am I missing someting? HElP please
top of my head on the Right side of the bed, (will edit my message later if i am wrong)

Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Do u have the Moonflower Pollern on you? Because if u dont she will instantly catch u.

If u do then as long as you're behind the wall by her bed then u should be fine. But double check you're inventory.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Do u have the Moonflower Pollern on you? Because if u dont she will instantly catch u.

If u do then as long as you're behind the wall by her bed then u should be fine. But double check you're inventory.
Thanks for the feed back. Note; I have the moon flower. As soon as I get in I put it in her wine than go hide behind the bed but she find me as soon as she come in and kick me out?.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks for the feed back. Note; I have the moon flower. As soon as I get in I put it in her wine than go hide behind the bed but she find me as soon as she come in and kick me out?.
Are u behind the wall? As long as you're tugged up in the corner of the bed & wall she shouldn't see u...

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks Buddy... after 8 atemps I finnaly got it. Any I have another problem with the Gift for Shakala.No option for giving gift and not sure what kind of cloth to give. Can you assist if you have pass through. Thanks

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks Buddy... after 8 atemps I finnaly got it. Any I have another problem with the Gift for Shakala.No option for giving gift and not sure what kind of cloth to give. Can you assist if you have pass through. Thanks
knock her up and wait until it shows than ask for sex

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I'm gonna assume u mean she is preg already? Have u had the wedding, yeah? Go to Edgar, try to buy the bikini armour (you'll have to give Edgar a bear pelt first), then give that outfit to Shakala.

If u haven't reached the wedding yet & just want to know how to give the gift the;
-Knock her up.
-Kill Kroggoth.
-Have Wedding.
-Try to enter tent.
-Follow the top instructions.
-Gift outfit.
-Have sex 3 times (bj, cowgirl, doggy)
-Wait till babies r born.

Reactions: Kingkela

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks buddy ,,, all figured out and is done. waiting for baby to be born. Thank you so much for your guidance and help. Cheers

Yarini666

Jan 29, 2020
Please guys, can you tell me which are the QUEST of this latest version of the game, since "the familiar" was transformed, got pregnant and gave birth, but I can't find how to start "mother and daughter in ...."

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Please guys, can you tell me which are the QUEST of this latest version of the game, since "the familiar" was transformed, got pregnant and gave birth, but I can't find how to start "mother and daughter in ...."
I started it shortly after familiar gave birth , a few days and the little one dissapears , prompting the quest.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes