DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Please guys, can you tell me which are the QUEST of this latest version of the game, since "the familiar" was transformed, got pregnant and gave birth, but I can't find how to start "mother and daughter in ...."
5 days after baby is born. Go somewhere that makes Familiar disappear. Then quest triggers when she reappears.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1628720507494.png

People started asking for another sneak peek, so here you are:).
Last week I went a bit back and forth on how to proceed. I wasn't quite happy with the planned events (too much of the same), for a couple of days I wasn't sure how to proceed. At one point I even decided to bring in more characters, and started work on that, but luckily sanity prevailed and I went back to a smaller, but slightly altered update. Adding more characters would have extended dev time for at least another month, which went against the goal of this update (short patch).
But for those of you who are worried that this will simply bring a few new alterations of existing scenes, worry not. In addition to the mentioned scene variants the update will include the following new features:
- 2 new scenes (with pregnant/non-pregnant versions)
- Priestesses will now give birth (probably uncapped, but I'm still not entirely sure)
- A couple of new/refurbished map sections.
- More story/quests related to events in the temple (although somewhat shorter than the last few updates).
- Those quest notifications I mentioned earlier.
And yes, ghost girl will be making another appearance too.....my intention is also to still release before the end of the month.
Until the next peek, then!
Tinkerer.​

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I failed the Ques where i had to give a dress to zsofia , Is that a problem ?
You cant give her the outfit so I think u cant have sex in the graveyard/courtyard with her (?). Not sure if the game ignores this later or not...

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Hi Guys; Need help again .. Where do i find the RESTRAINS FOR THE BREEDER . Its says in the villiage but not triggering at the weapon store. Any other place I can look?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hi Guys; Need help again .. Where do i find the RESTRAINS FOR THE BREEDER . Its says in the villiage but not triggering at the weapon store. Any other place I can look?
Go to the Carpenter. The sex frames on the left side of his shop. Can buy for 200g each. There what u need mate.

Jul 6, 2021
can dev refund accessories after equip npc character help quest ?
i equip shard ring to liandra to help her quest. now i have only ring to survive quest dracular . and no chance to win him

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
i equip shard ring to liandra to help her quest. now i have only ring to survive quest dracular . and no chance to win him
Why would u give the shard ring to Liandra? That dosent help her at all....

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In the future just remeber the ring does nothing for other characters. They only help u & Oksana not get killed by the vampire boss.
if I remember correctly it also raises resistance, so to be fair it is helpfull against Liandra's Endboss.
But even after defeating it you have time to switch her equipment before she leaves.

Matiur13

Nov 23, 2020
You can equip your partners with better gear during a mision and while they accompany you, but should remember to unequip the items you want to keep before they leave. In the case of Liandra, unequip her before you leave the underground (there is a lone enemy hidden).
Gabriel is the only partner that takes his gear automatically. Leaving some gear to Goblin Queen and his Daughter can be beneficial later (battle with knights). Don´t forget to unequip Oksaca before the second battle to Drácula (the one when he is weak and use a sword), because after the battle she leave your party.

Last edited:
Reactions: visualdevelopment

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
if you give your save i can use a online editor to make from 1 ring 2 :D
than you can continue

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes