Grandy_UiD

May 16, 2019
Been a while since I played this so:

I could've sworn there was something about a tribute chest or something after becoming goblin king, where you could collect gold regularly but I can't seem to find it. Did I imagine that or is that a thing? If so, where is it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Yeah but human(-like) kids seem to age at a "normal" rate. Unlike monsters who mature rapidly, they remain kids. So u gonna send children to spread the word of a sex goddess... bad parent award goes to Evangeleon-01 lol :ROFLMAO:
But are they human?
Zivah is an apparently immortal being being more than 100 years old and stuff.
And Caleah is definately no human women, only Alice remains but she is only a kinda temporale trainee.
And How dare calling Rosy a "Monster"... gonna rally the kids and arm them with pichforks to send them to your place now :devilish: :mad: :devilish:

I could've sworn there was something about a tribute chest or something after becoming goblin king, where you could collect gold regularly but I can't seem to find it. Did I imagine that or is that a thing? If so, where is it?
Am afraid you imagine that... the tributes are added as an income to your ledger and you get the money automatically each day

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Their was a chest that gave 100 Enhanced Fertility potions if CHEAT mode was active. But it has been removed since. The tribute is added daily depending on how many goblins u have.

But are they human?
Zivah is an apparently immortal being being more than 100 years old and stuff.
And Caleah is definately no human women, only Alice remains but she is only a kinda temporale trainee.
And How dare calling Rosy a "Monster"... gonna rally the kids and arm them with pichforks to send them to your place now :devilish: :mad: :devilish:
Ziva is human, it dosent specify her age but she tells us that Qetesh blessed her followers with eternal youth, they still die as seen with the Priestess tomb. I beleive that they are immune to aging but can still die of "old age". Caleah is an elf, Erevi is an Elf, both are human(-like) & Erevi has a cap of 4 kids (but not sure until the placeholder actually get added to the game as NPCs). Also never said Rosy is a monster. She is human(-like) as well. Her children reach the child age & stay their, like human children. When I say Human(-like) I mean humans & races that are basically just fantasy "humans". Unlike the monsterous ones like goblins, vampires, ogres & dragons ect..

Human(-like) races:
•Humans
•Halflings
•Elves
•Giants
•Dwarves

PS: I have been told by Tinkerer that Elves (High/Dark) live 2-3 times longer than humans, eventualy dying. Swamp Elves like Caleah actualy have lifespans longer than but closer to humans than other elves thanks to their size giving them a faster metabolism.

Last edited:
Reactions: FunFuntomes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Also never said Rosy is a monster. She is human(-like) as well. Her children reach the child age & stay their, like human children.
I Quote
Unlike monsters who mature rapidly
given that you can send Rosy's chilrden to work the field soon after growing up I'd consiider this a rapid growth ;)

Also Zivah claims to be more than 150 years old before she returns to the temple. I am really not sure wether she is special as the last living high priestess to the goddess or if this is normal for prietesses of Quietesh.

Was it specified wether Elves are immortal as in LotR or just long living btw?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I Quote

given that you can send Rosy's chilrden to work the field soon after growing up I'd consiider this a rapid growth ;)

Also Zivah claims to be more than 150 years old before she returns to the temple. I am really not sure wether she is special as the last living high priestess to the goddess or if this is normal for prietesses of Quietesh.

Was it specified wether Elves are immortal as in LotR or just long living btw?
It takes exactly 50 days for Rosy's children to reach an age that they can work (read: speak full sentances). Same for human kids, they just dont get put to work. They "age the same" it's just accelerated for game reasons.

I have replayed this game over 30 times. I have never heard her specify she is over 150 years old. MC asks why she is so young if the Goblin War ended 20 years ago (his age) she says they have "eternal youth" but she dosent say anything about immortality. I'll check sometime.

I have it on good authority that Elves are in fact NOT immortal in the PQ world. They have lifespans that are 2-3× that of humans. Swamp elves have shorter lives to other Elves because of their size.

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
It takes exactly 50 days for Rosy's children to reach an age that they can work (read: speak full sentances). Same for human kids, they just dont get put to work. They "age the same" it's just accelerated for game reasons.
...hmm was I useing to little emjicons and to much inendo that the "joke" part went under? :sneaky:

good to know in regards to the Elfs though.

Reactions: DomWolf

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
M3ntir hi dev i have a questions

if familiar reach lv 15->20 she will learn new skill or not ?

if main character not sleep and exhauted a long days , is he die or not. ?

View attachment 1352298
Tinkerer is the Dev of the game btw. check with the OP
Exhaustion "just" makes combat close to impossible to win, unless you are heavily over powered.
All combat stats will receive a heavy debuff reducing them to nearly 1/4 of the norm.

Also I'd advice to place the teleporter gem back in it's socket and take the one one the most left... it won't affect the teleporter system that way

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
evening, nope i am not one of the devs
but most know that i am one of tinkerer discord mods and bug catcher ;)

asked other mod who as like the ingame knowdlage about all to bring me answer so when i know
will edit this message.

Reactions: visualdevelopment

eyal

Dec 1, 2017
She will be doing chores, if you see her sitting on the floor you can punish her, she gains obedience, if you try to punish her when she is doing well, she looses it, once she is trained enough, she will ask for punishment, if she does well, just walk in and out of that temple floor
So my Alice is already willing to participate in the daily mass and asking for punishment whenever she makes a mistake... but I can only "discipline" her verbally, with no punishment scene. I saw it only in the first time. anyone know why?

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
So my Alice is already willing to participate in the daily mass and asking for punishment whenever she makes a mistake... but I can only "discipline" her verbally, with no punishment scene. I saw it only in the first time. anyone know why?
There are not images for nonprego this, but you punish her. Wait to next update, Tinkerer probably add this scenes.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes