Sampurn

May 18, 2019
Actually I myself have completed the whole game, the thing where I fucked up was I failed to do the Domestic Issue quest. So, if anyone has a save that has the following -
1. Vampires alive and breeding.
2. Lied to Oksana wherein she ditched her god and stays with MC

Can anyone please share a save for that ?

LewdDays709

Nov 23, 2019
Is anyone else having an error with the chalice in the temple where the "Jerk off" option doesn't work? Everytime I select it the game just taps out like I just finished a conversation or pressed back, but all the potion options work normally. Is there another way to collect your semen at this point or just go back and farm semen in a previous version?
I should specify it's happening in v2.42, alice is sent to the temple and the mass event started the first time I entered the room after loading a save from v2.33

Jul 6, 2021
Actually I myself have completed the whole game, the thing where I fucked up was I failed to do the Domestic Issue quest. So, if anyone has a save that has the following -
1. Vampires alive and breeding.
2. Lied to Oksana wherein she ditched her god and stays with MC

Can anyone please share a save for that ?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Building Mia's house. ( I bought the Axe from the weapon seller) . When I go back to the tree it does not triger to chop the tree. It keep on saying I need an AXE. Is it a Bug?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is anyone else having an error with the chalice in the temple where the "Jerk off" option doesn't work? Everytime I select it the game just taps out like I just finished a conversation or pressed back, but all the potion options work normally. Is there another way to collect your semen at this point or just go back and farm semen in a previous version?
I should specify it's happening in v2.42, alice is sent to the temple and the mass event started the first time I entered the room after loading a save from v2.33
I've actually been having the same issue. For some reason it just keeps canceling the action when I click on "Jerk Off".

King Rahul

Jul 25, 2018
I was repeating the game (I usually do it after increasing my level by editing the saved game to avoid the grinding.), it was going smoothly until I reached the quest "Festival Lights". After setting the lights at the pond when I went to Caleah, she asked to visit the swamp ("Journey to Swamp" was triggered again). Instead of starting all over, I changed the variable "Caleah's home found" to false. Now the "home found" conversation triggers but there's no way to end this quest since that totem was already acquired and I couldn't find any variable about that totem. Any suggestions?

And why was it triggered again?? It happened after I brought the robes for Ziva and Caleah.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I was repeating the game (I usually do it after increasing my level by editing the saved game to avoid the grinding.), it was going smoothly until I reached the quest "Festival Lights". After setting the lights at the pond when I went to Caleah, she asked to visit the swamp ("Journey to Swamp" was triggered again). Instead of starting all over, I changed the variable "Caleah's home found" to false. Now the "home found" conversation triggers but there's no way to end this quest since that totem was already acquired and I couldn't find any variable about that totem. Any suggestions?

And why was it triggered again?? It happened after I brought the robes for Ziva and Caleah.
Did u do Clerical Robes before doing Festival Lights? Mabey to avoid that u should do Festival Lights first instead? Still an annoying bug from what I hear but this could be a potential fix for now?

King Rahul

Jul 25, 2018
Did u do Clerical Robes before doing Festival Lights? Mabey to avoid that u should do Festival Lights first instead? Still an annoying bug from what I hear but this could be a potential fix for now?
I had accidently saved the game after triggering the quest xD
But it's fine for now, I left her at the entrance to the town and went back to the temple. Now there're two Caleahs xD

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
Tinkerer is aware of the bug, and is working on the fix for the next patch

And the next version will be the final one???
LETS HOPE NOT, dont think its done this year and hope not in 2022 either :D

maxpax

Aug 26, 2018

Had the same issue. Played from a save before going with her the repeated time, just ignored her and kept doing other quests. After that it "fixed" it and she went back to behave normal (date option). Cant tell after wich quest though

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Help... Where is the swith lever for the Tepe drawbridge. ( Note I have used the hidden door to kill the master and now I need the key for the only locker , ( The guide say it is in a Chest at the gatehouse which I belive is acors the tower so I need to active the tower to get the key) Any tips?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes