Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
To be honest, I don´t know what you talking about this number... (#53). I downloaded the program I told and inscreased XP. Take a look in this screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yes what you have here is file or set # 53. As you can see thats only HP & MP but the list does not have the level which I want to change from 8 to 10 to triger the next QUEST . ( I think its on the variable listing... Theres more than 400 so hard to know which one) I gess I have to fight more Bats and the spiders to incerease Familiars Level
Anyway Realy Appriciate for your quick respond... cheers

Last edited:

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Yes what you have here is file or set # 53. As you can see thats only HP & MP but the list does not have the level . I think its on the variable listing... ( Theres more than 400 so hard to know which one)
Realy Appriciate for your quick respond... cheers
Just increase the XP... the level goes up in the next battle.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I finished the game (till the last update) last night and I am astounished. The game is close to perfection. And I hate RPGM...

By far, one of the best of this site. Since I am new here, could you tell me more about the dev? Updates come frequently?
He tries to update at least monthly, but as it's one guy its dosent always come out exactly on time. Sometimes he also gets carried away with new stuff so it goes over his initial date, but not normally too far. He often gives sneak peeks to patrons & will give a free update with all changes for everyone to read as well. One of the most consistent creators out their & he is always attempting to keep people updated as often as he can.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yes what you have here is file or set # 53. As you can see thats only HP & MP but the list does not have the level which I want to change from 8 to 10 to triger the next QUEST . ( I think its on the variable listing... Theres more than 400 so hard to know which one) I gess I have to fight more Bats and the spiders to incerease Familiars Level
Anyway Realy Appriciate for your quick respond... cheers
Bat Creatures, Giant Spiders & Gater Beasts are all great sources of XP. Just remeber she has to actually survive combat to get the XP, she cant be knocked out... I find that getting her ASAP will allow u to take her on more quests to get more XP. That way you wont have to level for as long.

Reactions: FunFuntomes

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
reanna is too OP wtf
get 2 blood potions from Adaobi to get the stat bonus, use wither to stop her regeneration, and if you have your evolved familiar, she can cast fire on her.
Hey Guys
I have compeleted 90 quest and no more left, The famillar is at level 8 and the goblin daughter is still not borned ,,,, What eles do I do?, Any Tips to move the famillar to L10 faster?
you can grind weat, make meals, potions and steaks, train with Reanna ( 20 exp per session)
He tries to update at least monthly, but as it's one guy its dosent always come out exactly on time. Sometimes he also gets carried away with new stuff so it goes over his initial date, but not normally too far. He often gives sneak peeks to patrons & will give a free update with all changes for everyone to read as well. One of the most consistent creators out their & he is always attempting to keep people updated as often as he can.
on discord, he also streamed as he was working on a map.

Reactions: DomWolf

Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
I've got a problem with Caleah: she asked mc to take her to the swamp a second time, and I can't find what she wants to get there. She already got the idol and healed mc after the first visit to the swamp, so I don't know what she wants to get here this time. And she declines to leave the swamp. How to return her to the temple?

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
I've got a problem with Caleah: she asked mc to take her to the swamp a second time, and I can't find what she wants to get there. She already got the idol and healed mc after the first visit to the swamp, so I don't know what she wants to get here this time. And she declines to leave the swamp. How to return her to the temple?
A simple bug , progress the other story elements and it will fix itself

Reactions: Cyberian

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A funny subject . Victoria didnt cheat on us like her ex she was doing.Because when we have many days to visit her ,she is annoyed and angry.
Also she was only with her ex cos shes a gold digger & he was incompetent which is why she would seek men to satisfy her. MC is very good at that ;)

Reactions: sfergerg39585

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I´m addicted with Jenny´s arc. The dev has plans to develop it more? Any info?
Unless their stories intertwine/interact with other girls it's pretty much once they have given birth their quests end & it's just birthing children. At that point their story is pretty much finished unless Tinkerer thinks of something else. I dont think Jenny has much potential story but I'm not Tinkerer so we may see.

Reactions: eneas56

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Unless their stories intertwine/interact with other girls it's pretty much once they have given birth their quests end & it's just birthing children. At that point their story is pretty much finished unless Tinkerer thinks of something else. I dont think Jenny has much potential story but I'm not Tinkerer so we may see.
A sister of Tom, for example... it would be nice to have a threesome.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
About pregnancy. Do I have to drink a potion before having sex or we get a different conversation before it? For example with Shakalla there is a command, before sex, to either drink a potion to increase or decrease chance. Is that with every female characte?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FunFuntomes

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
About pregnancy. Do I have to drink a potion before having sex or we get a different conversation before it? For example with Shakalla there is a command, before sex, to either drink a potion to increase or decrease chance. Is that with every female characte?
Potion of Barreness will drop pregnancy to a 0% chance.

For most females when u cum inside them there is a 25% chance of pregnancy. The Fertility potion boosts this to 50%, while Enhanced Fertility will be 100% pregnancy outcome. Also u get an extended scene where you fill them up & they comment on the massive cream pie ya gave em.

Unless that woman is naturaly barren/takes potion of Barreness, then the Enhanced is needed to boost that 0% to 25%. (If u & Jenny BOTH take Enhanced the it is a 50%)

Hope this helps.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes