FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
About pregnancy. Do I have to drink a potion before having sex or we get a different conversation before it? For example with Shakalla there is a command, before sex, to either drink a potion to increase or decrease chance. Is that with every female characte?
the regular chance of pregnancy is 25%, a potion of fertility brings that to 75%, an enhanced potion of fertility has a 90% chance f success (unless the woman is a vampire, old or uses potions of bareness)... as of the scenes, it affects how much cum there is and a few different dialogues

fegless

Jun 23, 2017
Is there any way to apply cheat in this game. If so then please share. I have already tried a cheat engine that changes the values of variables while the game is running. It worked on Claire's Quest and some other rpgms but not here. I'm just too damm lazy to grind potions skills and stuff. I have already lined up lots of games from here and just want to speed through games like this. It would be a big help.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Ok, thanks guys, so far I got quite a lot of fun playing this game. The only thing that it is slightly annoying is that I have to save manually and from time to time I lose some of my progress.

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Ok, thanks guys, so far I got quite a lot of fun playing this game. The only thing that it is slightly annoying is that I have to save manually and from time to time I lose some of my progress.
enable autosave from options, it saves at the start of a new day

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
What annoys me are deaths... why GAME OVER? Why?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What annoys me are deaths... why GAME OVER? Why?
you dead ofc its game over :D

and like fun said, Tinkerer is finishing stories first
Doubt toms sister or something like that is coming soon
sorry to be this way but dont think that will happen But never say never

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
you dead ofc its game over :D

and like fun said, Tinkerer is finishing stories first
Doubt toms sister or something like that is coming soon
sorry to be this way but dont think that will happen But never say never
I see, thanks. He didn´t answer my message on patreon as well. I guess he has many patrons and can´t handle all the messages. I guess all we can do is to wait.

gracci

Jul 15, 2020
I havent been on the forms much so idk why, but can anyone tell me why mac version hasnt been updated?

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
The same thing I am asking here, about plans with Jenny´s arc and Tom.
think for now its done, due lots of other arcs need to be finished and people want more of the Main story , as in the temple vs tower. Short arcs are , the dragon, orge, well elf, stable girl and the prostitude still need to give birth. and close to that will be the giant Hilda that is already ingame but cant get pregnant yet.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I havent been on the forms much so idk why, but can anyone tell me why mac version hasnt been updated?
Due the way mac used to work is changed, so Tinkerer on the background + someone else are working on it to bring it fully running again. Probably the next update could have Mac version ones more.

and if you look back in the Threat you can find the way to make it work again

Jul 15, 2021
I built up the relation, so when the affection is high enough just ask again and make sure to lie to her about the plans for the girl, you definetly want her to be safe, not to fuck her! Otherwise Frida is angry.
I have given gifts for several days, why don’t I give them?

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Hi Help;

I am on V2.4 and Goblin Queen Sakala has not convinces a daughter (V1.92). No mater how many time i use the ent-Fertility postion. over 10 births and all male no female. Is there any simple way to activate quest for the Goblin Queen segment which is still locked from V1.92?

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes