Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
The redhair vampiress is Reanna, Adoba is the 1 with the African look.
Thanks for your clarification. I wasn't sure and that's why I added an extended description for her. I made this terrible mistake probably because somewhere deep in my mind Reanna sounds like Rihanna, you know :)

Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
Is there any dependency between the amount of ...khm... dates and the quantity of the breed/eggs for female goblins and the bat-breeder?

ProvocativePen

Oct 2, 2018
Is there a way to restore products to the tailor? I'm specifically stuck on the quest where you get the clothes for her date once she's pregnant, but it seems I purchased them earlier but now seem to have lost them from my inventory. Even if I edit them back into my inventory, (using this ) it says I still need to go purchase them. Really great game but I'd prefer not to have go back to when I purchased them. Think that's way too far back.

Appreciate any help you can provide, thanks!

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Hey, I got a problem with killing master. I got a crossbow and bolt (in inventory) but I think it doesn't work. I equipped crossbow but it seems to me that I am doing less with crossbow than I would do with other weapon. Should I somehow equip this bolt or what? He keeps healing himself for almost as many hp as I am dealing, lol.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
Hey, I got a problem with killing master. I got a crossbow and bolt (in inventory) but I think it doesn't work. I equipped crossbow but it seems to me that I am doing less with crossbow than I would do with other weapon. Should I somehow equip this bolt or what? He keeps healing himself for almost as many hp as I am dealing, lol.
Use the spell decay at the beginning so he doesn't recover too much. Dont know how the bolts works tho i didnt use them

Reactions: Jarcar

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Use the spell Wither to stop his healing & give the Crossbow to Oksana (this weapon stops him from actually being a bigger pain to fight so defo use crossbow).

Once the 2nd part of the fight starts put away the crossbow so Oksana can use Smite in combat.

Reactions: Jarcar

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Use the spell Wither to stop his healing & give the Crossbow to Oksana (this weapon stops him from actually being a bigger pain to fight so defo use crossbow).

Once the 2nd part of the fight starts put away the crossbow so Oksana can use Smite in combat.
Thanks, when I came there with few more pots I managed to reach the second phase but it was too much. I will try to beat him with crossbow on Oksana. Still, I dont know what is the spells you guys are saying, I guess I haven't unlocked them yet. I got 13 lvl so far and I haven't been to Erevi ((?) dark elf) for some time so I do not have many spells unlock. Last mission I did was the one with unlocking fast travel.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
One more thing. I am geting NTR or what? I made Frida pregnant once, we got a kid and we get to the point where we are supposed to go to the wedding together. I left this mission for some other time, I was checking if everything is allright from time to time, I sent there few beds then suddeny there are 3 children, lol. One running outside, one in the bed and a newborn. Wtf.

dxxddddd87

May 20, 2018
One more thing. I am geting NTR or what? I made Frida pregnant once, we got a kid and we get to the point where we are supposed to go to the wedding together. I left this mission for some other time, I was checking if everything is allright from time to time, I sent there few beds then suddeny there are 3 children, lol. One running outside, one in the bed and a newborn. Wtf.
Sometimes you just know my fren

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Thanks, when I came there with few more pots I managed to reach the second phase but it was too much. I will try to beat him with crossbow on Oksana. Still, I dont know what is the spells you guys are saying, I guess I haven't unlocked them yet. I got 13 lvl so far and I haven't been to Erevi ((?) dark elf) for some time so I do not have many spells unlock. Last mission I did was the one with unlocking fast travel.
Have u gotten the Niger Arcana book from that crypt full of ghosts & skeletons for Erevi?

The spell is in a chest in the last room past the one where u got said book from. If u have done that quest already, dont panic u can go back anytime u want. If not, then continue Erevi's questline to get there.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Huh... ok so the baby will "remain" a baby until u complete the wedding story arc BUT the child will still grow up so the baby & child r actually the same sprite lol. Check the model of the one in the bed, is he a male with red hair? If so that is a glitch for the existing model where he hasent left his bed while hes also outside during the day lol.

Theres no NTR is the sense of losing girls to other guys. Yes some r in relations at first but they always end up with MC. There are some potential rape scenes if u dont interfere. There is a mistaken cuck scene with a Werewolf (she thinks its u) & theres 2 (optional) sharing scenes. 1st is a 3some with MC, Ziva & Grug the giant. The 2nd is a goblin gangbang on you're wedding night with Shakala.

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Huh... ok so the baby will "remain" a baby until u complete the wedding story arc BUT the child will still grow up so the baby & child r actually the same sprite lol. Check the model of the one in the bed, is he a male with red hair? If so that is a glitch for the existing model where he hasent left his bed while hes also outside during the day lol.
Yeah, so basically he is in 3 different places at the same time. To be honest I named him Loki ( I know original as fck) but by a chance it suits him, lol. After all one of his powers was to create his illusions.

Is there a way to avoid a gangbang scene? I was reading a spoiler that states that the only way to avoid is to just not get marry to get, which kinda sucks. I still have to do whole goblin story line and frida's wedding, but I believe that is all it is left from the longer quests.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah, so basically he is in 3 different places at the same time. To be honest I named him Loki ( I know original as fck) but by a chance it suits him, lol. After all one of his powers was to create his illusions.

Is there a way to avoid a gangbang scene? I was reading a spoiler that states that the only way to avoid is to just not get marry to get, which kinda sucks. I still have to do whole goblin story line and frida's wedding, but I believe that is all it is left from the longer quests.
As I said its optional, you can just choose no when they bring it up. Same with the 3some with Ziva & Grug u can just choose no.

Once u finish Fruda's arc the baby sprite should disappear. Also nothing wrong with that name. I called Frida's kids
-Thor
-Sif
-Loki
-Skadi
-Tyr
-Hela

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
How good are the animations? and how bad are the NTR ? like is it frustrating? Is it fully avoidable? or like its reversed like Mc fucks other girls..I just wanna make sure that i don't jerk off while crying:)

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
How good are the animations? and how bad are the NTR ? like is it frustrating? Is it fully avoidable? or like its reversed like Mc fucks other girls..I just wanna make sure that i don't jerk off while crying:)
NTR is avoidable but its really fun. And usually MC fuck some married girl. But there are few scenes when someone fuck MC's girl.
Animations are good, but there is many scenes without animations. Animations are in newest part of game, but Think work on it and updating old pic-only scenes.

Reactions: Samsami

Samsami

Nov 16, 2018
NTR is avoidable but its really fun. And usually MC fuck some married girl. But there are few scenes when someone fuck MC's girl.
Animations are good, but there is many scenes without animations. Animations are in newest part of game, but Think work on it and updating old pic-only scenes.
Yeah I don't know why but i hate and like NTR at the same time like its annoying at the same time its really hot and gets me going if u know what i mean. like when other guy fucks my girl (in game though) it makes me so frkn horny .Man i wanna get rid of this weird Fetish :(

And animation dosen't really matter that much if the story and art is good but yeah it makes the game more fun any ways imma definitelytry this out
Thanks Bud

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah I don't know why but i hate and like NTR at the same time like its annoying at the same time its really hot and gets me going if u know what i mean. like when other guy fucks my girl (in game though) it makes me so frkn horny .Man i wanna get rid of this weird Fetish :(

And animation dosen't really matter that much if the story and art is good but yeah it makes the game more fun any ways imma definitelytry this out
Thanks Bud
It's mostly MC fucking others girls. Theres not true NTR in the sense of losing girls to other guys. Couple of (optional) sharing scenes & a one where u get cucked (misunderstanding on her part). A few rape scenes can happen if u decide not to interfere.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes