Regardie

Jul 27, 2017
Hi Help;

I am on V2.4 and Goblin Queen Sakala has not convinces a daughter (V1.92). No mater how many time i use the ent-Fertility postion. over 10 births and all male no female. Is there any simple way to activate quest for the Goblin Queen segment which is still locked from V1.92?
Did you remember to install the decensor.txt file? Without it, she will never have a daughter.

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
Ran out of quests to do, Red is still level 7.. Any save editor that allow me to edit her exp without grinding more? Getting her to level 10 is a pain lol.

Reactions: skarklaser

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
What to do next?
Hello, my dear Nergalites!
Lately I have been spending a lot of time adding new events and story surrounding the temple of Qetesh. I wanted to further the main story (Nergal/Qetesh rivalry) of the game and a lot needs to be in place at the temple before that story can progress. But even after the upcoming update, I'll need to do at least one more update for the temple before I can proceed on Erevi's side of things. The question is, would you like me to take a short break from this path and do an update on something entirely different, to add some variety?
If I am to take a break from the temple, I want to spend it on an existing character that hasn't achieved the multiple birth option yet. Because I'd like to get all characters to this point before adding a lot of new characters.
Here are the options:
1. Vixenatrix (Dragon lady). Although this will mostly focus on her, I may end up adding some scenes/events related to Gwynneth (the prostitute) as well.
2. Maghda (The Ogre). Maghda will be the main focus, but I'll also add some events related to Gwynneth.
3. Beth (Stable girl). This update will likely just feature Beth. Although I'll attempt to add something for Gwynneth if the time permits it.
4. Liandra (Elf girl at the well). This update will solely feature Liandra.
5. Hilde (Frida's sister/Giantess) This may be a somewhat bigger update, mainly featuring Hilde, although some make-up sex featuring Frida may be in order...
6. Continue working on the events surrounding the temple. This will see the return of Oksana and you'll get to, discover more of the MC's background and meet his family.
Please cast your vote!
Tinkerer​

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
What to do next?
Lately I have been spending a lot of time adding new events and story surrounding the temple of Qetesh. I wanted to further the main story (Nergal/Qetesh rivalry) of the game and a lot needs to be in place at the temple before that story can progress. But even after the upcoming update, I'll need to do at least one more update for the temple before I can proceed on Erevi's side of things. The question is, would you like me to take a short break from this path and do an update on something entirely different, to add some variety?
If I am to take a break from the temple, I want to spend it on an existing character that hasn't achieved the multiple birth option yet. Because I'd like to get all characters to this point before adding a lot of new characters.
Here are the options:
1. Vixenatrix (Dragon lady). Although this will mostly focus on her, I may end up adding some scenes/events related to Gwynneth (the prostitute) as well.
2. Maghda (The Ogre). Maghda will be the main focus, but I'll also add some events related to Gwynneth.
3. Beth (Stable girl). This update will likely just feature Beth. Although I'll attempt to add something for Gwynneth if the time permits it.
5. Hilde (Frida's sister/Giantess) This may be a somewhat bigger update, mainly featuring Hilde, although some make-up sex featuring Frida may be in order...
6. Continue working on the events surrounding the temple. This will see the return of Oksana and you'll get to, discover more of the MC's background and meet his family.
Please cast your vote!
Tinkerer​
Damn, big plans. Awesome news by Tinkerer.

kaidonakama

May 5, 2021
What to do next?
Here are the options:
Please cast your vote!
Tinkerer​
The incest crowd will massively vote for no. 6, but I hope that either Hilde or Beth win

Gurkan99

Jul 13, 2017
Has anyone got this to work for Mac with Crossover?
I've tried to download both the compressed and original and only get a black screen - music is playing but nothing else works.
RPGM games usually work with Crossover, Struggles with Sin works with no problems. :)

Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
Is there a moment when Liandra will give birth and will start to drink, to get from her more than 10pc/day of the sacred water?

How to make Adaob (the redhead vampire sister) pregnant? Both other vampires are already pregnant, but this one ignores more than 10 tries of visits with enc.fertility potion...

What's a quest with the ghost girl on the 1st floor of the temple?

How long Alice should be disciplined in the temple? She was punished in the library about 10 times, but no new scenes with her.

How to find giants playing in Pickyuprock ? The Mead quest is already completed, but no games into their camp after about 10 tries...

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1)Is there a moment when Liandra will give birth and will start to drink, to get from her more than 10pc/day of the sacred water?

2) How to make Adaob (the redhead vampire sister) pregnant? Both other vampires are already pregnant, but this one ignores more than 10 tries of visits with enc.fertility potion...

3) What's a quest with the ghost girl on the 1st floor of the temple?

4) How long Alice should be disciplined in the temple? She was punished in the library about 10 times, but no new scenes with her.

5) How to find giants playing in Pickyuprock ? The Mead quest is already completed, but no games into their camp after about 10 tries...
1) Liandra cant give birth yet, but she is in the current poll to win a update after this one

2) its more or less luck based due they are undead/barren so with the super enc. Ferti pot is still a hassle. i had like one of the others who didnt want to get pregnant.

3)no quest for the Ghost, its just a teaser for future that could be

4) is she pregnant ? than she has a punishment scene . due non-pregnent punishmen scene isnt in the game yet

5) just enter and leave the zone, ( i do it in the bottom) to spawn the event

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is there a moment when Liandra will give birth and will start to drink, to get from her more than 10pc/day of the sacred water?

How to make Adaob (the redhead vampire sister) pregnant? Both other vampires are already pregnant, but this one ignores more than 10 tries of visits with enc.fertility potion...

How long Alice should be disciplined in the temple? She was punished in the library about 10 times, but no new scenes with her.

How to find giants playing in Pickyuprock ? The Mead quest is already completed, but no games into their camp after about 10 tries...
1) Not yet.

2) Adabi is black one, u mean Reanna. It's a 25% chance with enhanced fertility. Just save before hand & then have sex. Wait 5 nights to see if she is preg. U can up you're chance by training with her then giving her a bandit for the pink costume sex.

3) No quest. Just tease for future.

4)she must be disciplined until she is 90% submissive. This means she WANTs to be punished. This allows her to join the morning mass as well. She can birth six kids but no non-preg yet.

5) You must complete Mead & have sex with Hilde at the lake when she is bathing. Only then can u trigger Pickyuprock.

Reactions: Cyberian

Cyberian

Apr 26, 2021
1) Not yet.

2) Adabi is black one, u mean Reanna. It's a 25% chance with enhanced fertility. Just save before hand & then have sex. Wait 5 nights to see if she is preg. U can up you're chance by training with her then giving her a bandit for the pink costume sex.

3) No quest. Just tease for future.

4)she must be disciplined until she is 90% submissive. This means she WANTs to be punished. This allows her to join the morning mass as well. She can birth six kids but no non-preg yet.

5) You must complete Mead & have sex with Hilde at the lake when she is bathing. Only then can u trigger Pickyuprock.
1 - Thanks, I hope she will be elected for the next update, I'm sleepless and addicted to potions, so I need a looot of sacred water :)
2 - got it. Btw, I made her pregnant after I sacrificed for her few bandits instead of the sex-after-training option, maybe it has a sense.
3 - got it, thanks.
4 - it works, thanks!
5 - wow I never saw her at the lake, I will try to catch her there, thanks. Btw, if there some conditions on how to catch her at the lake? *Oh it should be done in the morning time.

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
5 - wow I never saw her at the lake, I will try to catch her there, thanks. Btw, if there some conditions on how to catch her at the lake? *Oh it should be done in the morning time.
It has to be during the day. Try leaving & returning a few times. You'll know she is in the lake cos only one guard will be watching the entrance & Thank is the only giant wandering the camp. Bring a Special Pastry just in case she isnt in the mood for sex.

Sossi0

Feb 17, 2021
During the Mass i cant invite alice beacuse she's not ready yet . Is this normal for this version of the game or did i miss something ?

PANGHEEFONE

Sep 19, 2020

The redhair vampiress is Reanna, Adoba is the 1 with the African look.

Vitklim

Feb 22, 2018
How do one check her submission level?
Easy way to check for that sort of thing is by just looking at variables using RpgmakerSaveEdit. You can look it up and download it from this site.

On a different note, has anyone tried screwing with the variables to manipulate the pregnancy stage/chances, and number of children? I've looked through the variables and switches, and it seems like it could be done if I were to experiment a bunch and risk gutting my save, but I am curious if anyone else tried it yet.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes