seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
It's mostly MC fucking others girls. Theres not true NTR in the sense of losing girls to other guys. Couple of (optional) sharing scenes & a one where u get cucked (misunderstanding on her part). A few rape scenes can happen if u decide not to interfere.
Yeah I don't know why but i hate and like NTR at the same time like its annoying at the same time its really hot and gets me going if u know what i mean. like when other guy fucks my girl (in game though) it makes me so frkn horny .Man i wanna get rid of this weird Fetish :(

And animation dosen't really matter that much if the story and art is good but yeah it makes the game more fun any ways imma definitelytry this out
Thanks Bud
The MC doest really get cucked here,people arent exactly fond of the idea of sharing their girls,but the MC is pretty much very confident of himself and his gift to pleasure the fairer sex,so until now,he didnt found anyone to challenge him,aside from the size of his conquests,but you will get what i meant there later on...

Reactions: Samsami

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
1630101056804.png
Hello boys and girls!
Things are coming together nicely now. I have finished all but a few cutscene images and I am nearly done scripting the new events. I plan to start playtesting on Monday.
There is one animation that still needs to be completed, though. I therefore plan to release a test version for the Nergalites next Friday (3rd of September). This will likely still be missing the animation and may need some more polishing, but should otherwise be feature complete. The official release will then be Wednesday, 8th of September.
I know it's a bit later than hoped (as usual), but that's just one of my many failings I suppose...
Have a nice weekend everyone!

Tinkerer​

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
OMG, he answered me about Jenny... he did. We will have more of her. Thanks God!!
dont want to spoil your dreams, but she is like the newest to get a update
so she is on the bottom of the 25+ girls list atm.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
dont want to spoil your dreams, but she is like the newest to get a update
so she is on the bottom of the 25+ girls list atm.
Yeah, he said that it would take a while, but I don´t care. I just wanted to know that will be more stuff with her in the future.

matriks

Engaged Member
Oct 4, 2017
What to do next?
Hello, my dear Nergalites!
Lately I have been spending a lot of time adding new events and story surrounding the temple of Qetesh. I wanted to further the main story (Nergal/Qetesh rivalry) of the game and a lot needs to be in place at the temple before that story can progress. But even after the upcoming update, I'll need to do at least one more update for the temple before I can proceed on Erevi's side of things. The question is, would you like me to take a short break from this path and do an update on something entirely different, to add some variety?
If I am to take a break from the temple, I want to spend it on an existing character that hasn't achieved the multiple birth option yet. Because I'd like to get all characters to this point before adding a lot of new characters.
Here are the options:
1. Vixenatrix (Dragon lady). Although this will mostly focus on her, I may end up adding some scenes/events related to Gwynneth (the prostitute) as well.
2. Maghda (The Ogre). Maghda will be the main focus, but I'll also add some events related to Gwynneth.
3. Beth (Stable girl). This update will likely just feature Beth. Although I'll attempt to add something for Gwynneth if the time permits it.
4. Liandra (Elf girl at the well). This update will solely feature Liandra.
5. Hilde (Frida's sister/Giantess) This may be a somewhat bigger update, mainly featuring Hilde, although some make-up sex featuring Frida may be in order...
6. Continue working on the events surrounding the temple. This will see the return of Oksana and you'll get to, discover more of the MC's background and meet his family.
Please cast your vote!
Tinkerer​
Somebidy can say which one of this have most votes?

Reactions: Lgn332

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

Hello boys and girls!
Things are coming together nicely now. I have finished all but a few cutscene images and I am nearly done scripting the new events. I plan to start playtesting on Monday.
There is one animation that still needs to be completed, though. I therefore plan to release a test version for the Nergalites next Friday (3rd of September). This will likely still be missing the animation and may need some more polishing, but should otherwise be feature complete. The official release will then be Wednesday, 8th of September.
I know it's a bit later than hoped (as usual), but that's just one of my many failings I suppose...
Have a nice weekend everyone!

Tinkerer​
Why does MC look so predatory in this scene?? Hes got major rapey vibes going on :oops:

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
From what I've heard, its Liandra (Elf at the well).
Well,althought its a nice addition,i would prefer go after Maghda,she is older and had a content addition way small than the one from Liandra(althought i kinda agree that it would be nice have some more content for Liandra,the rewards for her quest are way too little for the effort spent on her rescue mission).....

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
She is second with 19%, but Liandra is winning by far (30%). Only two days left for the poll.
Such a oportunnity wasted,Vixenatrix is basically a incognita still,she was just a legend for most and the MC doesnt even know where she came from...

Reactions: DomWolf

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well, hot blonde elfes will always be popular - nothing one can do about it (not that I'd mind, I always liked her and her quest).

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Well,althought its a nice addition,i would prefer go after Maghda,she is older and had a content addition way small than the one from Liandra(althought i kinda agree that it would be nice have some more content for Liandra,the rewards for her quest are way too little for the effort spent on her rescue mission).....
Maghda has a smaller fanbase (nothing against her I just see why someone else would beat her out). Also Liandra technically only has 2 quests she is apart of (the challenge for water isnt a quest just an objective). I also feel like this is a good oppertunity fo Tinkerer to expand on the Elves in this world. Perhaps we can meet other Elves this way, even mabey a trip to the High Council that was mentioned?

Also I know I'm not the only one that wants to meet a possible new Elven mother in-law right ;)

Edit: Not saying we will it's just what I think would be hot lol

gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
Hmm interesting , Liandra is an Elf and is popular but tought temple story line with oksana and also MC familly will be by far the most popular one

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes