PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Help... Where is the swith lever for the Tepe drawbridge. ( Note I have used the hidden door to kill the master and now I need the key for the only locker , ( The guide say it is in a Chest at the gatehouse which I belive is acors the tower so I need to active the tower to get the key) Any tips?
When you go to clean castle with redhead vampire there are large door in second floor of house in hall on bottom side. Go through them to yard and there is gatehouse (with big werewolf inside)

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Help... Where is the swith lever for the Tepe drawbridge. ( Note I have used the hidden door to kill the master and now I need the key for the only locker , ( The guide say it is in a Chest at the gatehouse which I belive is acors the tower so I need to active the tower to get the key) Any tips?
Did u complete the mission where u help Reanna (redhead vampire) kill all the monsters in the Castle? If not then do that. Kill all creatures on the 1st & 2nd floors, then go out the door into the courtyard. Cross into the gatehouse & kill the big Plaguewolf. Their os a chest their that holds key u want.

After this mission anytime u approach the drawbridge, it auto-drops for u to enter.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Thanks.. I am looking for the gard house outside ... Is it on my left or right of the wooden door? OR is it the other side where the Waystone is ?

Deane9850

Jan 4, 2018
I'm thinking of restarting the game.. yey grinding! but before that, do goblin still have the first mate orgy ? Or can it be prevented? If it is, I wanna skip the goblin subquests altogether..

PrimeX

I will impreggy your mommy
Donor
May 21, 2019
I'm thinking of restarting the game.. yey grinding! but before that, do goblin still have the first mate orgy ? Or can it be prevented? If it is, I wanna skip the goblin subquests altogether..
you must've played one of the very early versions cause last I played was almost 2 years ago and it has always been avoidable

Reactions: Deane9850

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
you can skip the group part of the orgy now, so dont have to share Shakala

Reactions: Deane9850

King Rahul

Jul 25, 2018
Had the same issue. Played from a save before going with her the repeated time, just ignored her and kept doing other quests. After that it "fixed" it and she went back to behave normal (date option). Cant tell after wich quest though
I finished all the quests but there's is a Caleah at the entrance of the Weirwood waiting for me. It hurts me :(

Jarcar

Oct 6, 2018
Hey guys, I started my journey with this game but I am kinda a lazy bastard, to some degree at least. Is there something like a cheat to get some easy cash, better lvl/stats at the beginning? Or like a save with a decent character but without any quests done?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Hey guys, I started my journey with this game but I am kinda a lazy bastard, to some degree at least. Is there something like a cheat to get some easy cash, better lvl/stats at the beginning? Or like a save with a decent character but without any quests done?
Activate the stump (pebble side) on the lower left side of town (above spider cave). You'll now u did it right when it turns into a yellow flower. This activates a number of chests around the early world areas that have money, potions, ingredients & wine. This will help u with better gear & speeding up questlines (if u spend wisely & only potions when needed). Also the ingredients in the chest in the Witch's Hut let's u skip that entire quest, including the spider queen fight.

Hope this helps.

Kingkela

Oct 5, 2020
Hey Guys
I have compeleted 90 quest and no more left, The famillar is at level 8 and the goblin daughter is still not borned ,,,, What eles do I do?, Any Tips to move the famillar to L10 faster?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Hey Guys
I have compeleted 90 quest and no more left, The famillar is at level 8 and the goblin daughter is still not borned ,,,, What eles do I do?, Any Tips to move the famillar to L10 faster?
Download RpgMakerSaveEdit and cheat. It is really easygoing.

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
I finished the game (till the last update) last night and I am astounished. The game is close to perfection. And I hate RPGM...

By far, one of the best of this site. Since I am new here, could you tell me more about the dev? Updates come frequently?

eneas56

Feb 16, 2021
Yes I can Cheat but dont know which Inventory item# or Variable item# is for Familiar ?. (#53 is only for HP & MP)
To be honest, I don´t know what you talking about this number... (#53). I downloaded the program I told and inscreased XP. Take a look in this screenshot:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 202 Votes