Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think it would be nice if Tinkerer would look a bit more into the issue with the freezing animations. I've noticed that the same scene sometimes runs as intended and sometimes it doesn't. I don't think it concerns the previous animations in my case tho as it's apparently only the new scenes with the familiar (only the one where you take her in bed) as well as the scenes with the various priestesses.
He recently experimented with a new fix... have you tryed playing with the latest Version?

Dec 17, 2019
I’ve been playing the 2.33 version on Mac and it’s not letting me save, is there a certain mission you have to do before you can save? Is anyone else have this problem?
If you dont have any trouble running the Game.app, then to fix saving, just copy game.app from its folder to outside the folder and you should be able to save.

Mundi

May 20, 2018
Hello !

I think I ran into a bug during the quest: "Mother and Child in Distress".

Passing through the portal, I recovered a blue orb and then I went straight out to give it to Erevi.

And since then, even after getting the room with the orb, I can't find the familiar. It doesn't appear anywhere.

Can something be done about this or a bug fix is planned ?

Thanks in advance for the reply !

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hello !

I think I ran into a bug during the quest: "Mother and Child in Distress".

Passing through the portal, I recovered a blue orb and then I went straight out to give it to Erevi.

And since then, even after getting the room with the orb, I can't find the familiar. It doesn't appear anywhere.

Can something be done about this or a bug fix is planned ?

Thanks in advance for the reply !
Has your familiar already evolve into her humanish form?

kireineko

Jul 2, 2019
finally finished all quests, except farming, im not farmer! and not exploiting children lol. wish there are quests that result in mc getting special weapons or armour, which perhaps he can only use upon reaching certain level. current weapons/armour i feel is somehow limited.

the best line so far for me is when shakala daughter says "mother go fuck goat" haha that is really hilarious.

jenny's quests and interaction with her and her weak husband is nicely done too. my fave thus far.

oh, if i stop feeding spidey, will she dies? its really tiring to keep harem happy and also to go back and Feed while bolon is idling around
. can't he help?

Govind69

May 20, 2020
some one please post saves of previous version. i lost the data . please some one help me . othervise i need to start over :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

AsmodeusX

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, i am trying to give Frida the padlock, but i am not getting any prompt to give it to her even though i already have it in my inventory? look at the screenshots

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes