dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Ok this one has worked. I was on tavern and now in the temple with Ziva . But are you sure that.s a new quest for 170 ? Forsaken quest remembers me of something but i'm not sure. Anyway thank you very mutch i will follow this quest now. I wanted to give up now with this game. So i will not. Thanks again and have a nice day.❣
I just finished the update myself...... I think. Will continue to check around

• Hey there
Reactions: ALPHA99168

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Nah I'm thinking grizzled veteran who has to be killed. Starte boss in this scenario. A Vix update may be pretty be to begins with (as Tinkerer said, that's why she was also left out of the poll). I feel a Vix update would focus soley on her & no other/new women. Could open a path to someone new somewhere along the lines.

But I'm a fan of killing off a boss Slayer then faking a Dragon slaying for the reward & to divert attention. Like from the film Dragon Heart. If you have seen it you know what I mean lol.
as much as a fan of that movie I am, I have to tell you, you need help dude (just joking), besides I think we don't have any water shallow enough to stage a fake slaying.
Well we could also go with the basic princess in distress story, if let's say a princess visits the temple after hearing about the MCs feasts and asks him for help, as she is supposed to mary an older and fat guy in grey fort.
You convince Vixxenatrix to attack the caravan at the western crossroad and than "save the princess" from the "monster"... your reward could be the girl, afterall you are already the mayor of Weirdwood and have a pretty good economy (thanks to your drug deals with the Elves), so maybe her financially strained dad would hope to forge an alliance with you.
For Vixxenatirxs reward she could hand the MC a treasure map from her stack and order him to recover it in order to build a nest for the kids.
Adding Tinkerers Humor in it the plan could even fail as the Caravan is being attacked by bandits before Vixxenatrix appears and she than saves the princess by killing the attackers
and what if said princess was a member of the Sociery for the preservation of endangered dragons?
Although as we have now the family farm i'd also be in favor for some cow-girls...the MC would probably prefer some sheep-girls thought.
since Molly's kid doesn't have a name... she might be part of a later update

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
as much as a fan of that movie I am, I have to tell you, you need help dude (just joking), besides I think we don't have any water shallow enough to stage a fake slaying.

and what if said princess was a member of the Sociery for the preservation of endangered dragons?

Molly was a shame thought. Thinker took an unusual dark turn there.

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
I have seen the problems some ppl have. I've started version 270... and i could not continue, Empty save ordner. I removed all save files from my version 260 (finished all quests).. and i load.. but i don't have any new quest available . I have seen some telling me where to go and what to do.... but nothing happens.. I have tried with some save files i found here from different people... not even one could load on version 270. Only my own from 260- and not 261 you have downloaded from some other sites. Cause from here the version was 260 and not 261.. But no quests available now with 270
you know you linking ascreen sfor for test version 2.6X not 2.7x
secondly did you only copy over the Saves or also the : global.rpgsave
that file is the Brain that sees old savefiles. without it i never will see saves
when i say brain, if the global.rpgsave is present than people start saving in slots 1-24 it remembers that it happend
so later on when copy every file over form a save map, they remember they excisted on the slots

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020

I mean shallow water would actually be detrimental to the staging of a death (see the moment in the film where that happens lol) but we do have a port where a Dragon could "plummet to their death in the sea".

I haven't had a chance to play yet so didnt know Molly had a kid. Do u ever SEE what said kid looks like. Mabey she & Taurus had a cow baby...

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
Bit more information on the request, due no idea why we need orc cave portal
It's just a thought. I guess if the Dark Forest and Goblin areas are connected a portal may not be needed but it's still a way to walk to the farm. There are more portals clustered together in smaller areas so one or two more may help balance the distribution in the centre.

IMG_20220329_155927.jpg

Reactions: ALPHA99168

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
cant seem to load for me
alkaponecr may be right. But try this also (it's a hit or miss approach)
1) turn of off autosave
2)save where you are now in slot 1
3) close game
4) backup your current file1 in Peasants Quest NYD270 /www/save folder
5) copy the new file to that folder (unzip it first)
Start game and load slot 1

If it does not work sorry. That's the best I can do

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
It's just a thought. I guess if the Dark Forest and Goblin areas are connected a portal may not be needed but it's still a way to walk to the farm. There are more portals clustered together in smaller areas so one or two more may help balance the distribution in the centre.

View attachment 1729430
yea but buttom teleport you can go down to the farm and left to the Temple.
Rightside Tower isnt connected to the Giants camp OR goblin fortress
Goblin forest > ruines > giant camp
goblin forest > goblin camp >goblin Fortess
Goblin forest > Fryja house> mountain > Tower.
so its like multiple maps you need to cross so its not needed,

Reactions: tommyjohne

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
yea but buttom teleport you can go down to the farm and left to the Temple.
Rightside Tower isnt connected to the Giants camp OR goblin fortress
Goblin forest > ruines > giant camp
goblin forest > goblin camp >goblin Fortess
Goblin forest > Fryja house> mountain > Tower.
so its like multiple maps you need to cross so its not needed,
No prob. I see what you mean, was only suggesting.

Jul 17, 2018
I already had the ghost woman encounter on the stairs, and in MCs bed. I also got mother's ring, and found her in the temple where she hugs MC and MC says he should go tell his dad. Is that all the ghost woman content for this version?

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
I already had the ghost woman encounter on the stairs, and in MCs bed. I also got mother's ring, and found her in the temple where she hugs MC and MC says he should go tell his dad. Is that all the ghost woman content for this version?
Seems so

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes