caspian90

Feb 8, 2020
Is it worth downloading the test version and then will Tinkerer release missing data instead of full release or just better to wait for a full bug-free version without any missing items in it?

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It's just a thought. I guess if the Dark Forest and Goblin areas are connected a portal may not be needed but it's still a way to walk to the farm. There are more portals clustered together in smaller areas so one or two more may help balance the distribution in the centre.

View attachment 1729430
You mean the Waystones? I could see that being useful their. Surprised one wasent added actually. Could just as easily make a connection point between Shakala's Village & Dark Forest that MC could find while in the latter.

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
U have to have at least 5 kids running round the Temple.
Sometimes I take it for granted how long I've been building my saves. I honestly missed those because I've play between updates just to muscles up everything. Is there a way to count total kids a player has already?
Without going to each house and checking.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Sometimes I take it for granted how long I've been building my saves. I honestly missed those because I've play between updates just to muscles up everything. Is there a way to count total kids a player has already?
If you use RPGsaveeditor, you can check variables and search "children" to get a list of how many kids you have with whom

https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/

Last edited:

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
In game no buts Stil996 said above you could try SaveEditor?

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I mean shallow water would actually be detrimental to the staging of a death (see the moment in the film where that happens lol) but we do have a port where a Dragon could "plummet to their death in the sea".

I haven't had a chance to play yet so didnt know Molly had a kid. Do u ever SEE what said kid looks like. Mabey she & Taurus had a cow baby...
There is always a possibility

IDKAM

Aug 17, 2018
w8 I can't trigger the first quest of the game at all and I don't have the mother ring (I don't remember any ring like that... I'm so confused and from what I remember I did lie on oksana and the ghost/apparition shown herself at the stairs not in my bedside so I don't know if what I'm doing is right anymore

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
w8 I can't trigger the first quest of the game at all and I don't have the mother ring (I don't remember any ring like that... I'm so confused and from what I remember I did lie on oksana and the ghost/apparition shown herself at the stairs not in my bedside so I don't know if what I'm doing is right anymore
1) have at less 5 kids at the temple
2) have at least 2 ghost visits at your bed there (just sleep and wake up until you've seen here twice)
3) go to the tavern

Sep 17, 2020
bug while going to family farm?? every time i try to go to farm i got this screen ( image attached).. help
Pretty sure you've got v2.61 gallery mod installed instead of the one for v2.70. Just re-install with the latest version of the gallery mod. Or if you kept the original version of Map095.json you can put that back and install the updated mod over the data folder.

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes