seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Goin to have the ovens on the temple to work,kinda forgot about them,Ziva quests are so annoying most of time that i ended up avoiding all the time i dont need to be there...i usually spend more time with the goblins,Rosie and the elves(fucking Delight is making me rich)

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
For those with problems to find things in the dark,go into options and turn off light effects,it kills some of the fun,but make easier to see,remember however,that is totally recomended that you light a torch,otherwise you will still suffer the debuff of blindness on combat if you stay without any light source,its something i learned on Paccsu when i played on my older phone,no effects=equal to smoother gameplay on low end phones and tablets
well but it also solved the constant crashes.

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Id advise against sleeping in the barn in the new area (your family farm) for the time being. Might be a bug there, since i slept in there my day/night schedule is messed up. Its still dark when it should be morning already. I have a backup save but potential bug there. There might be others in this version, I've experienced weird stuff like my character's sprite going invisible and a couple blackscreens, but I still have my 2.61 backup save if worse comes to worse.

Otherwise I'm loving this update a fair amount. The new readhead is cute, theres a fair amount of new content, and everything. All the quests are gated behind taking care of Oskana at the temple first, but once you manage that, all the other ones come in play pretty quick!
that's why i never NEVER ever carry over a save file from a test build. if i decide to play it then i copy over my saves folder but replay it again from the same folder for when the full version is released, play through it again and then carry THAT save over. test builds are for testing. and this game is pretty massive at this point with lots of grinding. don't wanna redo that again.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

danomator

Jan 21, 2020
Do u need enhanced fertility potion to impregnate Liandra
no. potions are never needed. they just make it more likely. the only time you need enhanced ones is for the vampire girls and the temple girls. but once you knock them up you don't need them anymore cause they will stop taking the contraceptive. but for the vampires you burn through a lot to populate the castle with gargoyles.

Reactions: eman2004

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
For those with problems to find things in the dark,go into options and turn off light effects,it kills some of the fun,but make easier to see,remember however,that is totally recomended that you light a torch,otherwise you will still suffer the debuff of blindness on combat if you stay without any light source,its something i learned on Paccsu when i played on my older phone,no effects=equal to smoother gameplay on low end phones and tablets
I kept moving between maps until it was daylight. A pain but it you don't want to lose the lighting effects it's an option

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
that's why i never NEVER ever carry over a save file from a test build. if i decide to play it then i copy over my saves folder but replay it again from the same folder for when the full version is released, play through it again and then carry THAT save over. test builds are for testing. and this game is pretty massive at this point with lots of grinding. don't wanna redo that again.
I've kept my last save the previous version too and built a few new saves in the test at various points. If they don't work on the final version I'll just rebuild from my old one.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I kept moving between maps until it was daylight. A pain but it you don't want to lose the lighting effects it's an option
There is always an alternative,wait until its brighter is an option,but you should avoid exhaustion(energy potions are easy to make and useful in those case),its one of the most dangerous negative status on this game,fighting tired is more dangerous than fighting Grug under lvl 10 and without a good grasp at combat

ALPHA99168

Mar 26, 2022
Just epuip it anywhere in the temple
You mean the Temple where Zina is?/ i have tried and i cant. And i cant find the other guy to give him this acorn. I'm searching for hours everywhere, No idea whats going on. Ohhhhh... i was trying to use the ring. I need to equip. ahhahah. Ok thanks. Now i have seen my mothers ghost. Ok the next step seems easy. Going back to my father. Lets see what next comes. But the side quest makes me nervous. I cannot find this guy. I dont think i have even met him. hahhah. Thanks my friend for helping me

Last edited:

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
My biggest problem is leveling now. I have to make some big circuits to reach any kind of reasonable enemy for stat boosting. Swamp/grave yard/spider cave/ bat cave, really wish the orcs could respawn too or the Grundals (can't remember how to spell their name). Some ramdom high level emenies spawning out of thin air would be cool too

dwalsh

Jul 1, 2019
You mean the Temple where Zina is?/ i have tried and i cant. And i cant find the other guy to give him this acorn. I'm searching for hours everywhere, No idea whats going on. Ohhhhh... i was trying to use the ring. I need to equip. ahhahah. Ok thanks. Now i have seen my mothers ghost. Ok the next step seems easy. Going back to my father. Lets see what next comes. But the side quest makes me nervous. I cannot find this guy. I dont think i have even met him. hahhah. Thanks my friend for helping me
If your using my save your pretty much good to go without Oakley. But for game content. Stay still near Molly's cave you should be able to see him walking around.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
My biggest problem is leveling now. I have to make some big circuits to reach any kind of reasonable enemy for stat boosting. Swamp/grave yard/spider cave/ bat cave, really wish the orcs could respawn too or the Grundals (can't remember how to spell their name). Some ramdom high level emenies spawning out of thin air would be cool too
You can always ask to train with the Vampire girl,she does give a lot of xp when defeated

Reactions: DomWolf

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
So,i kinda re-started my game on the 2.61 update,and just now,reading all the shit again,i noticed that the peasant is really fucked by the fact that he wasnt trained and all that shit,but even so,he kinda surpassed problems that even the mightiest warriors couldnt(like Vixenatrix,the Vampire Lord,the Goblin King,the Orcs)

4.20 star(s) 202 Votes